All Comments on 'My Horny Cousin'

by dialga

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wtf

wtf you dont just end a story like that.finish the capter before you put to be continued

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 11 years ago
So you "aged" your characters to be of legal age for this site?

But you still make them out to be behaving like kids. Why would they be freaked out by an "18 DVD" (I assume that's an "adult" DVD?) if they're in their early twenties? Being told at "18" that he's too young to discuss sex? Into "Pokeman" for Christ's sake? GET REAL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WTF?

A good knowledge of sex from overhearing some older kids talking about it once. He's 18 and referring to older people as kids? and at school which obviously isn't college and he has an "oddly large vocabulary"? What does that have to do with anything? "Somethings gonna come out"? An 18 year old doesn't know that cum comes out of his dick? The people in this story act like they're in elementary school. I beg you to not continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

She's 22 and her breasts are still developing? What a pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
prequel

Where's the sequel?

C_frommnC_frommnover 10 years ago
So Onward

Lets get on with the Aunt and maybe the other Cousin and Sis getting in on the Act. and maybe mom will come and join the Party.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

This is a very interesting story and it builded up my suspense in the story at the end

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was stupid. At least get the details correct. In 20s and they’re scared of watching rated 18. Breasts still developing as an adult? An adult doesn’t know about cum? Shitty story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Obviously written by a minor

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous