All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 08'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Series!!!

You are by far one of the best authers on this site.I can't wait to see what happens next.

saltpepper57898saltpepper57898over 11 years ago
Good going

Would like to see you push Carmen beyond the limit of perversion. More of risque sexual act in presence of her family namely her son. I believe there is always room for full sex act during night when others sleep! but that does not bring out the adrenaline rush compare to fucking right under the nose of husband/son. Could you please keep away pregnancy issues in pursuit of enjoying Carmen's pussy for a longer period of time......I reckon that would be more enjoyable. Furthermore it would be a wonderful idea to present your friend a used panty of his mom to help him imagine a hot pussy you get to bang recently. He just doesn't have to know it was his mom you banged, not for now!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hairy

The plot is getting to be bullshit. Try for a new story taht is realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

lol, garbage

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Fish or Cut Bait. Fork the Road Ahead !

This author is skilled but we're not covering any new ground here. The lead character has to decide whether he actually cares for Carmen or not. Barring that maybe they should get discovered , anything just so the story stays fresh. Here the two are just repeating feats of duplicity and covertness. Been there, done that.

Judging from the paucity of words in this installment, hetup is running out of ideas. If so let's wind it up before the story jumps the shark for the 2nd or 3 rd time. I'm not saying to end this necessarily just change settings , maybe add some characters. I've enjoyed this series a lot and want to see things stay vibrant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice series

I like the story so far. I would like to see Ryan assert his control keep pushing Carmen's borders. Sex with other students and other men. Costume party would be an interesting way to have her get with the students. Maybe a trip for a spring break teacher's conference.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

just keep it between ryan n carmen. with ryan exerting more control n carmen falling more into submission. eventually ryan falls for his slutty teacher...

frost1226frost1226over 11 years ago
keep up the good work

Ryan is asserting his dominance over Carmen even to the point of pushing her into sex with her even with her husband still in the same room. Carmen is unable to say no to Ryan because he has released the inner slut in her and the idea of the passion which he gives her is more than her own husband can't.

I love this series because Ryan and Carmen feel like real people and not two dimensional as most characters of this genre feel like, it takes so skill to weave a believable story and not a pile crap, I like to see more well written stories about Ryan and his mature lover Carmen....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Having Ryan slowly coerce Carmen into having sex with other students is the way to go, maybe Ryan can blackmail her with the videos and photos hes got. Ryan could force Carmen to try and seduce one of her other students and have sex with him while Ryan's not present. At first she may be reluctant but she eventually gets into it, eventually resulting in her getting gangbanged by several of her students.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

How more exciting can you get than having them fuck in the husbands presence. Its a good idea for her to be fucked by more students

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Add more men or students

Have Ryan make Carmen submit to a couple of his friends. Make it reluctance on her part but a final submission as she becomes his total slut.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago

i think you must keep the action between Ryan and Carmen because you don't want to complicate the situation with other men and making Carmen a slut to a much younger man than her husband is the goal.

At this point in the story i believe that Carmen would not needed to be blackmailed as she now can't live without Ryan in her and would perform any act for her young lover even if that meant degrading herself to please Ryan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
going downhill

It started out good but it's turning into a bad porn. Non-stop about his thick meat shaft and taking it to the next level.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
She is leaking his goo on the kitchen floor.

Plop, plop, plop, lol Dumb cuckold. But way to bold a move

sasha1213sasha1213over 9 years ago
Pretty good.

It's very hot. Love this series. But now I'm a little confuse about time. Is Carmen pregnant? They have affair seems like long enough to get to her next period... Anyway, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nuclear Fire

Hot Hot Hot

NickCaveNickCaveabout 1 year ago

What's next? Are they going to fuck in her bed when Peter is sleeping? Oh, maybe you could have Carmen and Ryan climb onto Peter's lap in the morning and fuck like animals without him knowing. I get the ESL issues...I do. But this story is now beyond absurd. I should have quit 2 chapters ago.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Honestly at this point he could just drag Peter over and watch him fill his wife. He'd probably react with, "Ryan, that is very unbecoming of a young man, to cuckold a man like this and flood his wife's unprotected pussy with your seed. For shame. Please stop this behaviour, or at the very least, keep it out of my sight. Thank you." Honestly what the hell did Carmen ever see in this loser? I'll never know.

Anyway, is there a plot somewhere or is it just more sex and cuckolding her husband?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous