All Comments on 'Rush Hour Remedy'

by Annie_O

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good job!

you have no idea how hot this story got me...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Loved it. 'twas great. Really got me off:):) tried it too ;)

Annie_OAnnie_Oover 11 years agoAuthor
"hairy armpits are fucked up"

Much thanks to the two readers who wrote sexy, positive comments to my very first Literotica story submission. I am encouraged to write more saucy stories for you! XOXO.

Also, thanks to whomever emailed me anonymously with this (and only this) to say:

"hairy armpits are fucked up"

I think that's hilarious, because, first of all, there are no hairy armpits in this story. And secondly, if it's a guy emailing me, does that mean his hairy armpits are fucked up, and he just wants me to know about it? Maybe he needs some help?

I'd like to think of him at a computer, reading erotica, and suddenly realizing: "Help! my hairy armpits are fucked up! Annie O, please help me!" In which case I'd say, take a hot shower or bath, relax. Use soap. And be proud of your body, as wonderful and natural as you were born. You marvelous, eating, sleeping, waking, running, laughing, warm-blooded, naturally hairy mammal you.

We are all animals. Damn sexy animals.

And to whomever emailed me anonymously, thank you. You've inspired me to write a story about a woman or man, or both, with hairy armpits!

Keep writing, reading, and loving. Annie O.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
James

Very human story, you entertained me at the age of 65. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sexy

gives me an excellent vision of some sexy lady getting herself off in traffic

CURIOUS55861CURIOUS55861about 4 years ago
Very nice

I had a few women that have had to masturbate at times and was always a turn on to me. Better was to watch them.

In fact, I remember a hairbrush with one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous