All Comments on 'Tears of the Fallen Ch. 01'

by JazCullen

Sort by:
  • 130 Comments
takia1975takia1975over 11 years ago

Keep it coming and keep up the good work. I've been with you from the beginning and will be here to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

One more fantastic read. Thank You. Will be pasently waiting for the next chapter. Marry Christmass. tll some were in the Black Hill of S.D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Next chapter quick please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm with Caleb

So glad to see the new posting! I came to the party late and just caught up with all of the stories. Keep it coming, I love them all. BUT, I have to say that I have always found Annie/Anakatrine to be aggravating. She's portrayed as being so wise yet I feel like everything is one sided with her. Her side. She has been angry with Caleb for keeping secrets from her, but she does the same with him. She doesn't like being "bossed" around by Caleb or Rafe and yet she's done that to them many times. I know she is supposed to be a "Queen" but her holier than thou thing is grating to me. AND I can't help but think that Caleb is correct here. I think she has set them up for being assassinated again and he has been trying desperately to avoid that. She's too hung up on herself. And she's really not very considerate of other's feelings. I just remember when she first reunited with Gard that she felt his deep lonliness and yet she made him continue to hide in the shadows for another 5 years because she was supposedly oh so concerned about Rafe's reaction. And then when Rayne was so upset about finding out Gard had left her as a child and he tried to console her, Annie tells him to leave, even though he asked her not to ask it of him. Yes, it worked out ok with Gard and Rayne (who I love by the way) but I didn't see her doing anything to help console Rayne or her brother whose sole purpose in life up until then has been to protect her. And so what if Caleb is concerned about Callain taking over him completely? Their rule didn't work out so well the first time, probably because she didn't listen to his input anymore than she does now. Caleb seems to be trying to learn from the past while Annie seems to be doomed to repeat it. (Of course I don't know the full backstory yet, but I hope that Caleb isn't made out to be the bad guy here. He's not perfect, but then neither is Annie.)

pocketbookloverpocketbookloverover 11 years ago
Christmas came early!!!

Thank you for the lovely Christmas present. Love, love, love this story, but I agree with the earlier Anonymous poster regarding not really liking Annie very much. I too have always found her not very likable. I guess that I kinda felt that way when she kept smacking Demetri (who I ADORE). She seems to think that her opinion is the only one that counts and constantly feels that only she knows the right thing to do. Maybe this experience will humble her a little.

Loved this chapter, only one complaint..MORE DEMETRI, please, please, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Crying is exactly what I wanted to be doing at four in the morning... Wonderful beginning J

Your faithful follower T :)

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Oh Caleb

How often do people sabotage their love just because they can't get past their own fear and pride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love Demetri...

Thanks for the early present... I think I have an unnatural obsession with Demetri.lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Annie the Selfish

I started reading these two years ago and I must say I never thought in a million years that they'd become so HUGE! I must agree with the other readers, Annie is selfish. I've always found her so irritating and could never see her wisdom. She has everyone wrapped around her little finger and it's time that she didn't get her way. I hope to see more of Kothari in the story. I'm absolutely in love with him! I also hope Liam grows some balls and learns how to control his power. Okay, that's enough rambling from me. Awesome story, I can't wait to see how it turns out!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

So nice to see you have returned to us with this christmas present!.. Following you on facebook made the wait more bearable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You.....

I'm so glad you've finally posted a new chapter! I loved this, but as as always you leave me wanting more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
u r evil

Love it glad to here more. But u r evil to leave us like this. Thanks for the update. Merry Christmas.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Mmmm!

Caleb babe if you need a shoulder to lean on or nibble on I am available dump whats..her..name and come home sweety, I'll make you feel better. Sigh.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 11 years ago

the start of another rollercoaster ride. i'm not sure if annie is right always letting anakatrine get the upper hand when things get "rough" she's a strong person in her own rights, being with caleb is proof of that. but on the other hand to agree with gard that caleb has to confront callain at some point and not just push him back, he on the other hand would be surprised that in his case callain doesn't want the upper hand, he just wants to be aknowledged, touch base with his own anna.

to add to that these are both long standing characters and i hope their "side" story won't start overshadowing the main story here because it is quite an opening.

popparazzipopparazziover 11 years ago
Thank you for this present

It did not disappoint.WOW! Maybe Elijah survived and is in Europe,hmmm.Excellent chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love!!!

I have no words. Just excited!! Merry Christmas!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Merry Christmas to me! That was a perfect surprise present to make me stop all my holiday madhouse and sit down to enjoy! God, I love reading your writings. There are not many stories where I can imagine myself as one of the characters but I can in your writings. Another amazing piece of work!!!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 11 years ago
An early Christmas - thank you

However - be in no doubt whatsoever that the depth of demonic destruction, mayhem, plague and pestilence that will be unleashed if there is ANY delay in posting new chapters will be terrible to behold - thanking you in anticipation, yours respectfully, bachgenbachdrwg. AND I disagree with the critcism of Annie/Rhianna/Annakatrine - she has ALL their safety and needs to consider and that requires objectivity not emotion. She can seek comfort and solace with one very satisfied customer on this side of the pond anytime.

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
Akd Christmas has come early for me too!!!

Jazzy-pooh.....you are the best!!! There so many factors going on that I can't wait to see how all this works out. Once again you never fail to impress me. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and great New Year. Love always.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I don't know how to adequately type squeal of delight so I'll just say i am so dang happy you're back!!

TxBookGirlTxBookGirlover 11 years ago
Thank You!

This is a very busy time of year. Thank you for taking the time to post this chapter. I love reading your works. May you have a wonderful holiday season!

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
More

Liked this one a lot, can't wait for the next chapter. Glad you are back with more.

k00lkaviik00lkaviiover 11 years ago
Chills!

I've got chills girl. As usual you blow me away!! I can't wait for more though so hurry please!!!!💙

foxy_lady76foxy_lady76over 11 years ago
Yay!

It's great to have you back. A nice Christmas bonus another story from a great author. With all your stories from the first chapter I get hooked. Now I'll gave to wait for the next several installments to see if Caleb can merge with Callain and make-up with Annie

beibeegyrl_109beibeegyrl_109over 11 years ago
another great installment...

you've done it again jaz :), im so emotionally invested in your work its not funny.. anxiously awaiting the next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

thank you thank you....this is starting out awesome

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 11 years ago
and here....we....go! *joker's voice

A lot of your stories with this group has been filled with suspense, comedy, romance and the ability to show that love conquers all.

This story will test the root of what true love is, and show how all affected will overcome such a huge obstacle. So in the words of Monty Python..

YES!! GET ON WITH IT!!!

Chuckles437Chuckles437over 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Thank you for the great Christmas gift--a JazCullen cliff hanger woohoo and away we go!!! :-)

xxstarfish123xxxxstarfish123xxover 11 years ago
Mad Happy at the same time

I am mad cos i didnt get to hear anything from lily or mac and i am also happy that yu came out with this chapter, which bring me back to mad cos yu ended in a cliff hangerD:< i still love yu tho:)

sheanna23sheanna23over 11 years ago
why oh why

why must you torture your faithful readers so?

CivilHomicideCivilHomicideover 11 years ago
Welcome Back

As always, the chapter was stellar, if annoyingly short. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks for the early Christmas present!

All I can say is WOW! I'm biting my nails to see what happens next. Great job again!!

Have a Merry Christmas! and a inspiring New Year!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
best christmas gift.... if only it was longer

Waited so long for this chapter thank u for writing it now if only u could have made it longer. Seriously the suspence is slowly killin mii. Such emotions in ur writing I cnt wait for the rest

jay_gjay_gover 11 years ago
yay!

You're back! Best Christmas present!

msbkxmsbkxover 11 years ago
OMG

Jaz, I haven't even read this chapter yet, but I had to come and write and tell you how happy seeing this made me!!! yayyyy!!!!!! ok now to read

tuckerpusstuckerpussover 11 years ago

But ...but....need MORE!!! Love, love the inside of your head and can't wait to see where this is going cos you always surprise me xx

lilwolfspiritlilwolfspiritover 11 years ago
Awesome Chapter

Even though this chapter was hard to read and i went through a few tissues it was a wonderful chapter and i was absolutely DELIGHTED to see this up, can't wait to read more hun, keep up the awesome work!!!

Donna

jamac1024jamac1024over 11 years ago

first off, i wanna say thank you before anything else...thank you for writing again and continuing this saga...i may have had issues with mac and lily's story but i am still with you on this world you have created...

now onto this chapter...without sounding too whiny, this would've been better attached as the last chapter of HoW...it may not have been as dramatic but still a WTF??!?! kind of cliffhanger and will be a good introduction to the next story...that being said, you're the author, so your plan goes...i look forward to this new story of this ongoing saga...please don't stop writing abt this world...there's still sooo many characters needing to have their story told :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Oh, I just want to slap Caleb upside his stupid fat head! How can someone so smart be so dumb! I really hope he pulls himself together soon!

GlosUKGlosUKover 11 years ago
Yeah, Welcome Back

Wow,

Caleb needs to sort himself out but he seems to have his heart in the right place. Lets hope he can resolve his issues with Annie/anakatrine quickly.

DoctimeDoctimeover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas

I have yet to read the new chapter. I will wait until at least chapter two.. However, that be said, you are loved by so many (including me). I am so glad you are continuing the series. You must be the most popular non human writer on Lit. Is that an oxymoron or an alliteration? Anyway welcome back, from across the Pond!

dragonstryderdragonstryderover 11 years ago
Pride and Protection

Caleb's edict protected the were's, but his pride and not willing to bend amplified what Reasa did 10 fold and blew up in his face. Great story and i would loved to see Demetri crack Caleb's jaw just once!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gurrrrrl

Merry Christmas to me!!

I am strapped in and ready for this new ride!

Thankyou mi'lady!!!

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Jaz

Your such a tease, you give us the chapter we are all asking for only to leave us with a short seen of everything being ripped apart. Now I'm stuck waiting for all the other chapters to come and wondering when Caleb is going to stop being such a over bearing idiot at time and fix this. And Oh how I wonder who the three are that need healing. So many little stories within the big one I don't know which one I want to hear more about in the next chapter. You make it very hard Jaz to pick by making me love all your characters. Great job like always, looking forward to reading this next section to the amazing saga so far. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
About Time

It is about time you got back to the main two characters that set this whirlwind of a series on fire. For too long, Caleb and Annie have been hanging in the shadows... it is their turn to come back into the light again. I have read every one of your stories on here and love every one of them. They have even given me the inspiration to try to write my own story. As soon as I get a chapter of my story written, I want to send you a message inviting you to read what you inspired me to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back....

Was so disappointed when you ended the story but now that you are back with the new chapter, i am overjoyed.

DawnzoDawnzoover 11 years ago
I am so torn by this story!!

I hate to see Annie and Caleb at odds, however I am over the moon to have my two favorite characters right back into the center of the spotlight. I love this entire series built on their love and family♥ I can not wait to see where it goes

Littlecat76Littlecat76over 11 years ago
Thank God you're back!

So glad you decided to return to FTI world, love these stories now the waiting for each chapter begins again lol

fefe428fefe428over 11 years ago
Well Merry Christmas to us!!!!

While I'm thrilled you're back and the saga is continuing....this is just so sad!!!! It's almost hard to read. The whole situation just seems incredibly wrong. I have no doubt you have a plan where this is all going, but could you please hurry up and heal the chasm that seems to be growing here. It feels like you're taking the heart out of the story...not just the vampire nation!

secretitosecretitoover 11 years ago
Aaaaaand we're off.....

Perfect timing thanks for the wonderful gift, hon. I couldn't ask for a better one. Had a crap week and this makes for a bit of silver lining. Sleep deprivation almost won out but I could never pass up on a good Jaz story especially when Demitri is involved, and as any proper Jaz fan knows that's what coffee is for XD

Toodles

~G~

123udontknowme123udontknowmeover 11 years ago
Oh wow...

Why must Caleb be such a hot head? Sure, taking away Thereasa's immortality will impact the Vampire Nation but him killing her would've killed Liam, which would've caused Nors and Ashleigh to hate him. (I'm sure.) Plus, she's supposed to heal 3 souls. I wonder who's as well. Caleb also needs to "talk" to Callain. He may be acting just like Callain had in the past and may falter in Annie's safety. I just can't believe he is being so cold to her. :( It's heartbreaking!!!

You must also say what Mac and Liliana think about this new predicament. Oh! Will you also speak of the twins with Karn and Kothari? xD I can't wait to find out. I'll be here faithfully waiting for the next story.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
U'RE KILLING ME

MERRY XMAS TO YOU & YOUR FAMILY. MY DAILY SEARCH IS OVER. I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK TO WRITING THIS STORY. I'VE MISSED THESE CHARACTERS LIVES SO MUCH THAT I REREAD THE WHOLE SERIES WHILE LAUGHING, CRYING AND CUSSING. I'M STILL CUSSING CAUSED U TEASED ME WITH A SHORT CHAPTER AND LEFT ME HANGING. HOPE THE NEXT CHAPTER IS UP AND READY IN A FEW DAYS. THE WAIT IS GOING TO DRIVE ME CRAZY. LOVE THE STORY.

fullmoonrising2fullmoonrising2over 11 years ago
sniff sniff bawllllll

i dont know whether 2 cry happy tears or sad tears but its such a lovely xmas gift..thank you n hope u're having a wonderful xmas. i missed u so much that i've spent the past 2 days reading all the stories all over again. i cant wait 2 continue reading this series. was wondering how u'd start it and eager 2 c where we will end up. thank you again n hv a great xmas.

nicintasnicintasover 11 years ago
Magnifique, beautissimo, fantastique...

Ohhhh......Welcome back Annie and her wonderful family and friends! It's been too, too long. I welcome you all back with open arms. I feel complete again, and ready to ride your rollercoaster of intrigue, heartache, devotion, lust and love!

Weeeeeeeee......

Missed you and your world Jaz!

Nicole

msflandersmsflandersover 11 years ago
Thats it

After all this time this is all we get (weeping inside). At least Gard got in a good dig although I'm still hoping someone smacks Caleb, HE LET HER LEAVE the moron and blocked their bond (rubbing hands together hoping you can write me into the book so I can smack him myself) that precious moment when I get to do what so many want haha. Welcome back I so look forward to more chapter. ^_^^_^

catman71catman71over 11 years ago
heatwrenching

as usual , you make two pages seem like a novel, and what tension, but , and this is just me, when is it going to come to everyone's attention that the varcolac are not only not in major danger, but are in fact probably , as a unit, the most deadly force in that world, they have all the abilities of both sets of parents and none of the weakness's , if they get pissed, who be it the thing that gets in the way, just my view

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Hey, Just Saw This

I knew you had started the series and called my self looking. Imagine my surprise when I saw this chapter. I screamed like a girl. I agree with Catman, they keep underestimating the power of the Varcolac. Thank you for continuing this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More of Demetri please.

Demetri is so the top dog. He makes the story so animated. Please give him a larger role, he is able to do everything. Be the smart, fun loving vampire and the vicious feral one when everyone needs the good guy to beat up some bad guy ass.

I would like to know if lily will have a quick pregnancy like loretta did? What is the sex of their baby as the vampires can tell from the scents?

I think that the three souks that need saving are Annaktarine, Callain and Pietro.

What of Lacy and Rafes unborn twins, did you mention it to create a twist Jaz?

I think Elijah is alive, or maybe the real culprit who may have been Elijahs accomplish or the real person for the unspeakable law that was broken where Gards mother had to exact punishment for.

I hope we get to meet more new interesting characters in Europe like we did with Mac and the English Vampire that helped Demetrj save Pietro?

What of Karn and Elina's love story when will this blossom? When will happen now that Kothi has been reunited with his Panther were half? What is this demon/monster half that is consuming Kothi that he remains distant to protect his loved ones and the pack?

Will any of the older original characters from previous sagas fall pregnant soon? 25 years and no new arrivals shorly this beds to be rectified? I would love for Freya and Dayton to have another baby? Of Nors and Ashleigh? They need more focus as Loretta and Andrie have been stealing the show.

Please bring back some of the old Hanlon pack characters back eg Jared and Millie, Conner, Brody? Does Jared have anymore children, boys? Are any of the old sub characters of the Hanlon pack mated, would love an update on them.

When will the Dormant Alphas surface eg Khullam, Mike and Aaron Junior Rafes twins? Will we see more of Aaron Alexander's triplets? They were wonderful to read about in the 'Long walk home' Daytons story. I want to read more about Aaron aswell he is such a good guy so loveable and loyal.

Demeter and Aaron Alexander are my favourite characters!!!!

Thank you for the early gift. Have a great Xmas and happy new year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
question

How come Annie and Gard were born vampires if vampires can't have babies? What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Pondering Ancient Magiks

At the risk of blowing a secret...perhaps because Annie & Caleb are more than "just vampires" with their magic and such, our little Annie could very well be with child?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
~Incredible~

This was an awesome x~mas present.

:P

EvilSnomanEvilSnomanover 11 years ago

At the risk of sounding corny I offer this.

All good things must come to an end as life is both infinite and finite. Things of the past shall arise anew and once more flourish. What has been lost will be found as things hidden shall be revealed.

This was one of the best Christmas presents I've ever gotten Jaz, and it will forever be remembered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
BEST GIFT

i love this. best present i got today. thank you and please write more. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love You

Thank you JazCullen You have astounded us once more!!!

I cannot concieve a mind as brilliant as yours. Wow your imagination is wonderful. I feel like I would love nothing more than a Sleep Deprivation Chamber with your soft, silky voice giving life to all of these wonderful characters :) Thank You!

Mitchellsden

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yay welcome back!!

Great as always! Waiting for more :P

Happy holidays! :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
OMG!!! Quick question about babies....

So....Annie's Mother had children!?! Does this mean that she took that ability away from the vampires......similar to Annie taking away immortality from Liam's mate?!! If so, could Annie and Mara finally have the children that they want so badly? (you know.....after you've straightened out this whole ungodly mess.....don't envy your job! hahaha) Can't wait for more!!!

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Annie's pregnant!

She's hid something from him for weeks. Now she doesn't want to tell him. She fears he's done with her. She all of a sudden thinking about her Mother. I believe she's pregnant, but afraid to say anything. Could be wrong, but just speculating. She wants to vanish and keep her child secret because maybe she thinks Caleb would feel even more manipulated when he finds out she can conceive.

peachesgirlpeachesgirlover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas

Wow, I'm so happy. Thank you for the gift. I love Annie, and the rest. I have been hoping you would start another soon. I see everyone is thinking that Annie may be pregnant, that would be awsome but I will wait to see what you give us.

Great begining, and I hope we dont have to wait to long for an update.

Tracer64Tracer64over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Brilliant! Can't wait to see what happens next. Happy Christmas and I hope you have a terrific New Year.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Woohoo! Thanks for the Christmas present!

Looking forward to the continuation of the series.

I feel bad for Caleb. I understand what Rhianna had to do but perhaps if she had been talking to him about Callain and Anakatrine all this time, he would have found greater balance. She's been hiding that side of herself for ages, even the unimportant things. I think she could have worn him down with regular, rational conversation.

Even though Caleb wasn't particularly receptive to her ideas, she ignored his feelings completely and went over her head. She showed a lack of trust, too. All to say, I blame both of them and feel bad that everyone is mad at Caleb. They are both at fault and I think Annie could have handled this more delicately and avoided this whole drama.

But then, I would have been out of a story to read, so keep the drama coming!

Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dont get it

hw come gard,s mother have children? u made it clear earlier tht vampires cldnt hv children..contradicting much?

allimbaallimbaover 11 years ago
So Great!!

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!

Too short a chapter. Your cliffhangers are killing me! You need to post more chapters, longer chapters soon...PLEASE! Make it a New Year's gift to us loyal readers. Hehehe. :)

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
I really,really liked that!

Demetri: "Temper tantrum over? Hahaha!!!

lghtdrgnss83lghtdrgnss83over 11 years ago
so very glad you back

awesome chapter as always and I cant wait to read more I'm so happy your back and writing again love your work keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
look at you rockin!!!

Through all the series' I have been faithful. And I'm not about to start failing you now! I knew that this possible loosening of heart was in the background somewhere and IT'S TOTALLY FABULOUS!! The angst is incredible and once again you leave me aching for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Missed you

I love your stories, and I'm really glad you're back!

coffeejunkie88coffeejunkie88over 11 years ago
Yay!!!!

I was so glad to see this posted! :) I love your stories and am looking forward to more!

Nemo18Nemo18over 11 years ago
Not long enough

Welcome back and yesnim writing this at 0123 after remembering that you promised an update around this time. Keep hope alive on the publishing attempt and remember that there's more than one publishing house...now hurry up with the next chapters!!! Happy New Year

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69over 11 years ago
Boo Jaz Boooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

Jaz I am so annoyed at you for the following reasons:

1. You have been gone so long

2. You have the audacity to cock/ cunt tease us with the bare skeleton of this story

3. Pssssssshhhhh it's so bloody short and

4. Caleb is an even BIGGER ASSHOLE than before

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggh! Like an addict I STILL crave your storytelling though! BITCH!!!!!!!!!

The only way to forgiveness is to write every day for the next year in recompense and post on Literotica every week!

Oh and Merry Christmas Happy New Year blah blah blah! Get writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Really!?!?!?!?

Really? You leave with a huge cliff hanger, wait for FOREVER, then come back with another cliff hanger? You're killing me! I'm biting my nails here! Hurry with the next one!

P.s. i think your stories are awesome :)

WerefanWerefanover 11 years ago

You have been missed. Please know that finding this chapter has put a smile on my face. I am looking forward to your coming chapters woven with danger, sex, love, smiles, tears and unforseen plot twists.

I remain your faithful

Werefan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
You're back!!!!!!!!!!

I have awaited anxiously for you to continue with the story and am so glad that you have. It has made my night. I think I can finally go to sleep content and await the next installment of this wonderful series!

Please don't stop writing! Your fans will support you always. And keep the publishing dream alive. I know I will buy these books and read them over and over again! You are the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Driving me crazy!

I love your stories so much but this one is already killing me with a new cliffhanger right off the jump. Please make the next chapter longer and post it soon if possible. i can't wait to see where this goes. You are awesome!

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaover 11 years ago
Jaz is back!!

This has got to be the best start of a new year ever ;)

I am already hooked on the story. Caleb still pisses me off but atleast everyone else seems to understand Annie... stupid Caleb!

Loved the first chapter :)

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!!!

Love the first chapter!!! Can't wait to read more.

slavesassslavesassover 11 years ago
Epic return!!!!!

Can't wait to see where you go with this next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
annonymus

Why is it that the hybrid children always mate with vampires? Why not a were or even human? and will they ever get to go out and meet the rest of the world?

And you are definitely one of the best writers of literotica. Keep the good work up

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
YESSS!!!

'Present' ;P xx

midwestlizziemidwestlizzieover 11 years ago
next chapter PLEASE!!!!

I've been hooked on your stories since you started, and have been rereading through them all this last week... You are superb! Better at creating a world with engaging characters that we all care about deeply, than most published authors. I keep my fingers crossed for your publication quest, but till that joyous day I look forward to reading each new installment....

So... Speaking of new installments, when is the next one coming?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

Ive just spent the last few days reading all these stories. Your storytelling is amazing and I only wish I'd found them at the end of this year so I wouldn't have to wait in between chapters lol. Love your work and can't wait to see how the stories and characters evolve. Keep up the awesomeneds!! :)

Sunamoon37Sunamoon37over 11 years ago
Painfully Awesome

Hurry Jazz!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Why cant you just start fresh

I believe you are abusing your characters, I love them but I'm afraid I'm going to get sick of them.They already feel like protagonists in an immortal soap opera.

Why not start a new story ?

funfunfun73funfunfun73over 11 years ago
Love the stories!

I have to disagree with the previous comment. One of my biggest problems with stories is when a series is over, and that is the end of those stories. It kinda feels a little like an old friend leaving for good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Just another critic leaving their mark

I have enjoyed your stories and followed them with great interest. I have to admit that a few of the characters seem to forget their time placements as the story unfolds. Such as The Vampire Leader married to the Queen, sometimes I think he forgets his power is not even close to the Power of Gard as Gard has been alive sense the first deaths of the King and Queen, I seem to remember that it was Gard who changed the Vampire King once he realised who he was and whose soul was held within the Human male. For the most part your stories are fascinating, perhaps reminding your characters who has the power and where their place is would help freshen things up a bit and remind all your readers who is where and in what standing ? Just a thought..

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Back to the Beginning

Or rather the beginning we only heard about as part of the past rather than to actually live it like now, well sort of. The future holds so much of the past that this looks like a great ride to be on. Let this ride begin!

silverasilveraover 11 years ago

Love your stories

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJazCullen@JazCullen
6495 Followers
31 January 2021 Storm of Shadows Ch 12 has been submitted today. Hopefully it will be with you all soon :) Jaz Also, Fighting the Inevitable is now available to buy on Amazon... Amazon US: http://amzn.to/1SxJWkg Amazon UK: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Y52J5VY I have ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES