All Comments on 'Not That Kind of Girl'

by ElspethMoans

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Another rape story

It is highly unlikely that a mass rape will induce feelings of desire to repeat the experience. You need help. Nothing erotic here.

jackieandreajackieandreaover 11 years ago
To anonymous........

You do realize which category you're in, right? This was similar to other stories but just with more than one man. Are you suggesting that the other stories are more acceptable than this one?

Multiple men rape isn't my thing either, but your comments are so judgemental I had to speak up.

To the author......ignore Anonymous. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To jackieandrea

I think anonymous has a fair point. This story can turn you on as much as you want but you have to admit, this is completely the opposite of logical considering that a woman enjoyed being raped. I mean like, no girl would go "Oh please stop, ooh" -.- REALLY??? And then just suck it up? Lol (like literally suck it up xD) but yeah gave 5 stars anyway cuz literotica is unrealistic anyway :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Logic vs. human sexual fantasy: fantasy wins

It's a moot point nitpicking on terms of logic when you're looking at a fantasy.

It's like the fighter telling the wizard: "Your magic isn't logical, therefore it's not powerful."

Meanwhile the wizard delivers a fireball at the fighter's feet and roasts him like the Christmas roast.

To quote Linkara, "It's magic, bitch. You don't have to explain it."

To the author, many women have this fantasy, and you represent it well. You're not trying to write someone's real-life autobiography here, so there's nothing wrong with your story. What I see:

The safe alternative for release of a dark fantasy from a woman decidedly "Not that Kind of Girl" because society and real life consequences demand she protect herself better than that. At the same time, she's both human and animal just like everyone else, and it can be frustrating not being able to fuck nasty, consequence free--EXCEPT in fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thanks

I liked it, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story.

To those who claim this is unrealistic and a woman would never be turned on when thinking of a gang rape.....Not to be nit picking myself - but the day you're gang raped is the day you can proclaim such insight. The brutality of rape I personally find extremely erotic, I hate soft, gentle and peaceful. You dont have to like multipul cocks, but the force used within that situation can be an extreme turn on. the world is not black and white - stop treating FICTION like it is. Do you go onto the supernatural catagory and pick apart fiction of a woman getting blasted by 8 tenticles? Its fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job author...

and to the intellectually stunted who log on to an erotic site and seek out the non -consent category and then bitch that the content is about sexual non consent, please take your silly moralistic nonsense to heart and stop coming here. Your comments are asinine and your motivation sophmoric.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I am a woman and I loved it

this is my fantasy... thank you for writing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not what I expected.

Wasn't really what I had hoped for after reading the disclaimer. It needed to be longer and harder (pun intended). It wasn't quite as rough nor as graphic as promised.

NotabanymoreNotabanymoreabout 11 years ago
This is

This is the second time reading your story, honestly it's one of the best.

LoveMenLoveSexLoveMenLoveSexover 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

I liked the fact that you ended up when you started and that the main character remained in character the entire way through, not turning into someone else as happens so frequently.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!

You're a damn good writer! Not just in the erotic sense, but the story itself! That's rare on this site! Your other story, about the roommates was well written as well. Don't stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous