All Comments on 'A Fantasy in Pantyhose'

by jonezn4ph

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

That was sooo hot! I'd love for this to happen to me one day...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story and a refreshing change from the usual dreary she male stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So hot

That was so hot. So fucking hot! And that's so hot of you to finally give in and take it up the ass in your pantyhose! I'll bet you're hooked now, aren't you? I'll bet you can't get enough cock in your ass and your mouth! I hope you tell us more of your fun. I can't wait to read about your first time deepthroating a cock and taking all that cum down your throat!

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So i am not the only one...

I wear pantyhose all the time,sheer to the waste,under my work clothes.I got a message on my mobile phone,how long have you been wearing.Shit,who was this,Danny a work colleague.I looked up he smiled.Dont worry,i do too.See you lunchtime,i walked to the lift,he went in as well.Down 2 floors,he got out,come on,i followed him to a large store room.He locked the door,he removed his trousers,his cock hard in his hose,i removed mine,excited.He came over running his hand over my hosed cock,then kneeling,my cock hard and he began to suck through the pantyhose,i didnt last as my cumm bubbled through the hose into his mouth.I felt drained,as he turned me around,against the wall,his hands on my hose,one still on my cock,still milking me,as i felt a rip in my hose,then a wet greasy finger,

probing,rubbing around my hole,then the head of his still nylon covered cock pushing,

i reached back,bending,feeling his nylon covered thighs,pulling him forward,aaggh,he was in me,the nylon coarse,he rocked back and forward,me milking him ,until i felt the head of his cock,pulse and cumm leaked into me.I held still as he finished in me,then we pulled our pants up,both our pantyhose filled with cumm.how good was that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Very hot erotic story. Wish I was in that same position, taking it up the ass in some nylons.

jonezn4phjonezn4phabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I luv all your comments! Thank you. It was a real pleasure doing the research to write this.

pantyhosebobbiepantyhosebobbieabout 11 years ago
" W O W " !!!

Excellent story ! Well written and sexually visual. My nylon'd encased cock grew rock hard and started trobbing like it hasn't in a long time. I envisioning I was "jonezn4ph". I couldn't last any longer than when I came to the part of her description of his 9" pantyhosed massive cock sticking in his fucken face. Burying this massive sheer off- black pantyhose encased dick down his throat for the 1st. time was super nasty !!! Just reading this experience had me pumpin' the fuck out of my nylon sheathed rock-hard cock. Then describing that wonderful erotic passionate pantyhose fuck was incredible. After reading this, I now know I've got to have an erotic sexual panthose encounter with another guy, CD, Tranny, Shemale whatever as long as I have a cock that I'm gonna suck and let fuck me, covered in sheer sexy slilky pantyhose. Thanks for "one" of my more memorable jagg-off's I've had in a long long time !!! VERY FUCKEN erotic !!!! - - - - - - "I SWEAR" . . . I NEED PANTYHOSED COCK !!!! I can't stop jagging-off thinking about my 1st. experience with a sheer pantyhosed encased cock. - - - LOVE IT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love it

Hiya, uk guy here that was a very erotic story, was it real ? Or just a very detailed fantasy ? I would love to experience that for myself reading your story has made me want cock!

pamcdpamcdalmost 11 years ago
Very hot

I love wearing pantyhoses too especially sheer blk. I love it when I al fucked while dressed in hoses and nightie. MMMMMMM beg for more so I can have an anal cummmmm feels so good!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Super!

That was soooo HOT! My Boyfriend and I fuck in pantyhose or full nylon body stockings often. It feels so good when he strokes my nylon covered cock and lightly brushes my balls while fucking me.

I paint a little strip of liquid latex and then cut a short opening at the right place for his cock to inter me so the nylon doesn't run and can be use over and over.

I don't know about taking his cock covered in nylon though. It seems like that would rub you raw. I do the liquid latex thing to the front of his hose and cut a strip just long enough for his cock and balls to pass through.

It's total bliss when he shoots his thick wet load deep inside me!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Hot, I dress but don't usually go out. I love to wear pantyhose, when I first wore them I would get so hard when I pulled them on I would cumm. Now a few years later, I wear all the time, under my clothes to work. I was really horny coming home from work so I went into an adult shop and went into one of the booths, pulled my pants down and watched a movie, I heard a noise behind me and the door close, a hand on my pantyhosed bottom, I jumped but didn't turn, the hand touching me, along my crack, then pushing at my hole, I felt the pantyhose rip and then my hole being fingered,wow, my cumm shot out of me all over the wall, I felt spent, my hole was clenching the finger, it was removed, it came back, I felt a wet substance being pushed into and around my hole, a hand pushing my back down, then the hot, hard head of his cock at my hole a sharp push, pain and he had entered me, I was being fucked, my firs, he wasn't in far, rocking back and forward, in further, then longer strokes, my cock was aching, I couldn't cumm anymore but it felt like I was as he fucked my hole, I was actually sliding back and forth on his cock then I felt it, swell, heat , wet as he held me and filled me. I felt wonderful as he slowly pulled out, cleaned up and left, my hole tingled, I was open, I was bout to clean up when I saw a cock come through a hole in the wall. Wow, I wanted it, so I turned and backed my hole onto it and he slid in beautifully, as my hole enveloped himhis beautiful cock sliding in and out of me until again I felt him swell and my insides felt his heat have not looked back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic

I hope to live this fantasy out with you!!!! My bbc will fill you just like you dream about!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i tried this, believe me, it hurts, the nylon irritates your insides. If he really wants to do it like this, you have to cut the pantyhose at the head of his cock, he gets the feel of the pantyhose and you get the feel of his cock fucking you bare back, his warmth filling you and as I always wear pantyhose when being fucked, your cum filling the front of your panty hose.

Riki1942rRiki1942rover 6 years ago
Pantyhose

Pantyhose are a life long fetish for me too. I use to put them on and play with myself before I ever knew about sex. You should try something that I found called Mantyhose. They are all sheer and have a sewn in sheath of sheer nylon for your cock. You can get them with a sheath for the cock and balls too. I'm a Bottom so I don't fuck anyone very often and I've never fucked anyone while wearing them. It seems like it would be really hard on and ass hole. However, I make a small hole in the crotch and treat the edges with liquid latex so they won't run and have been fucked many times in pantyhose or mantyhose. The feeling of his nylon clad legs rubbing against my own, playing with my nylon sheathed cock and balls while filling my insides with sperm is the hottest thing ever! They feel even better when your body is smooth shaved.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Wonderful

My thing is latex but, being a Crossdresser and a Bottom, I have been fucked many times in pantyhose. I usually just make a hole that it just large enough for my partner's cock to enter me and a hole in his just big enough for his cock and balls. It seems like your insides would be rubbed raw by a pantyhose covered cock fucking you but, I have to admit that the feeling of my nylon covered legs rubbing against his and the feeling of my completely nylon covered butt against his pantyhose covered hips while being stuffed full of a nice big cock makes me lose my load much too quickly!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

One of my favorite pantyhose stories that I often fantasize about happening to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
First Pantie Hose

I always wear pantie hose every day.But this one day i forgot i had them on I went to a womens store to buy different colored ones.The older man was more than helpfull to help full.He took notice i wore womens flats on.We went in the back room were he want see what size i wore.Not thiinking i dropped my pants it was then i he seen i had pantie nose on.His hands were all over my ass and cock.I got a instant hard on as he kept feeling me up.I dont know why i did not tell him to stop but it felt nice.I soon felt his hard cock rubbing on my ass.He asked me to turn around now i could see his hard cock.He told me to get down and suck his cock.I dont know why i did but i did.I took his cock in my mouth and started to suck.He stood me up turned around tore a hole in my pantie hose and started to fuck me un loading in my ass.What a day

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have crossdressed since I was very young, first at the insistance of my teen girl cousin then in my moms stuff through my high school years. As I grew older and got married, I wore my wifes things, now I have my own. I have worn pantyhose, very erotic, but have always been a nylon/garter belt guy. I have just started chatting with a pantyhose lover who lives near me. I am going to buy a bunch of pantyhose tomorrow and he is going to approach me while I shop! My clitty is tingling with excitement, I can't wait to buy them and get a hotel room with my new friend so we can dress and rub our nylon clad bodies all OVER each other!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I dream about this exact situation for me

MrDuMrDuabout 2 months ago

That was a very hot read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous