All Comments on 'Maid of Honour'

by TVJoanna

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Joannemitchell67Joannemitchell67over 11 years ago
Pretty bridesmaids

Mmmm yes. Who amongst us hasn't imagined ourselves as a bridesmaid !! I have. And a bride. They say all little girls want to be brides one day. Let me tell you from experience. So do lots of little boys !!! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wedding

I went to the wedding dressed.Mature,black dress,pantyhose,wig,i decided to dare it.I sat at the table,removing the male nameplate.I was asked to dance by a tall older man,nice,then again later in the night, his hand moved lower to rest on my bottom.With the drinks,my cock tingled.i moved closer,i felt his cock against my thigh.After the dance,he sat next to me,i felt his hand on my leg,moving up,my cock hardening.I put my hand on his,he moved my hand to his trousers,his cock bulging.I got up to go to the toilet,going to the disabled one,i had my cock in my hand,stroking,when i heard a knock,then another,i said wont be long,i heard his voice,its me,let me in,i hesitated,then sorry,i thought,i opened the door,he moved in.He held me,lifting my dress,his hand on my bottom,i reached for his trousers,releasing his cock,he stepped back.I stroked it,he pushed my shoulders down,i was eye level with his cock,he moved my head forward,i took his cock in my mouth,warm hard,nice,he was getting harder then holding my head he came in my mouth,i swallowed,as much as i could,some dripping from my lips.We cleaned up,he left,i took my cock in my hand and my cumm sprayed high into the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
love

I am C/D full time love to be a maid of honour

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why stop at half measures?

I have this sneaking suspicion that, if one were to let someone like "Paddy" at wildside.org loose on this, all the maids of honour would be dressed as French maids and the entire wedding party would be riddled with a mix of various unusual transgender characters - maybe even including one or both of the pair to be married.

I've heard of these sorts of events being staged but have never seen for myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a cross-dresser myself I love this story I so wish it was me

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous