All Comments on 'Wife Requests Another Photo Shoot'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Nice continuation of the first story. Can't wait to read about the dinner with Raquel and Cliff and what happens.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Some days

StangStar06's new story is on SOL (storiesonline.hu). I hope next days he will publish on LW as well!

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
First part was 'okay'

but only just. This one wasn't. And please find the quotation mark key for conversations!

deck23deck23over 11 years ago
lets have it in deep

lets see what will happen next as it made both of us cumm with me wanting it in me and my guys filling me as we read it. It is a loving wife story and they are doing it together not her doing it without him knowing. so lets have the next part and I hope the other wife joins the fun with the other husband as hers does it again

newtype2525newtype2525over 11 years ago
Outstanding work!

"Photoshoot with Loving Wife 2/?"

I can't get over how hot this story is even though it is very short!

I love the two chapters which work great together. The titles might confuse some people as they do not match. Right now you only have two stories but that will hopefully change! Soon! You seriously have great talent and you can paint a very sex portrait and I would love to experience many more of them very soon! Please write on! Paint on! We'll read on!

Cheers!

Newtype

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Very submissive

Early in the first story, readers were told that Sweetie is a very submissive lady! Apparently, large meat-sticks erase submissiveness very quickly, whether applied orally (as in that first tale) or through other 'ports' - but the erasure is almost complete in this chapter.

Maybe the change is NOT in submissiveness, but to WHOM Sweetie is submissive? There is a scientific study opportunity here, with control groups and all ... Maybe even out-of-control groups! My Sweetie has volunteered her services as a subject ... Such a science fan! She has even suggested that the study could be expanded to evaluate the skin-tone of different meat-sticks! And whether the effect persists over long time-periods!

Too brief, and missing discussions with Sweetie, for killer-score, but enjoyable quick read!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Different wife?

She was DW in the first chapter, now she's Lana?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
"Do I want this man to fuck my wife? My previously *virgin* wife?"

The answer is clearly yes, since he told Lana to remove her underwear and made no protest when she rammed Cliff's cock up herself.

redheadlady89redheadlady89over 11 years ago
Great job

That was hot. Thank you!

LikesGoodWritingLikesGoodWritingover 11 years ago
nice continuation

I only write positive and i enjoyed this theme. i understand how some may scorn such a man, but this is writing and creative thought.

it wil be a delicious (hint) challenge for the next chapter, when they are at dinner. we do not know if his wife even knows what is happening. Great potential!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Do they have any boundaries? What does he expect? You had the wife previously declaring her love and commitment to her husband. I feel like you need to elaborate on this. Is that something you just threw in there, or do you really want the reader to believe it? If he hasn't been satisfying her, and she clearly wants other cocks, then why is she so committed to him? This little adventure is bound to end with her leaving for good - which is what happens in most cuck wife sharing relationships.

starblade84starblade84almost 11 years ago
Great Story!

Really enjoyed the story! Hope there is another part coming soon!

xxeloxxeloover 10 years ago
next chapter

Lana and Raquel have a chat.

Raquel wants a photo shoot of herself and Lana s husband.

She wants to do anal, but not with her own husband who is to big.

But Lana s husband is perfectly seized for the job!!

XL

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
My 2 cents

I see these stories are almost two years old, and I know I've read number 1.

Too many inconsistencies. In the first story, Lana has had three children. In this one she has had four that has stretched her pussy, but it was only a short time later. Again, it's three in the afternoon, and are the kids coming in from school, catching their sweet mother riding some guy's dick? I see more Photoshoot stories on your submission page and hope there are more. You tell a good story, but (1) proofread and edit, and (2) add more details and tell a full story, rounding out the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lick the cum

You really need to expand your horizons and let him cum in her pussy so that you can lick her clean like I do for my wife. Pussy tastes best with a load of fresh cum in it! Try it you will lick it.O

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Another Stupid Husband!

Now that she's tasted and fucked a cock much bigger than her husband,Old Lana will be having "Regular" photoshoots with Big Cliff! In 9 months,her now ex-husband will be invited to photoshoot Big Cliff,Lana and their baby girl.

takeitezokietakeitezokiealmost 8 years ago
Well-written.

A very hot encounter! I wonder if this has actually happened or is it an unfulfilled fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
know the feeling

thats the torment of being a cuck, yes no yes ........

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 6 years ago
hot

well written again. she needs lots more big cocks black ones hopefully

BobvyBobvyover 6 years ago
Nice story

Love the fact that things continue to increase the passion and the wife takes the friends large cock in her pussy as the photos continue. Very hot.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
I don't want this

Yes you do or there wouldn't a 2nd part.

Accept you are just the life support machine for Cliff's 2nd cnut and all will be well in the world.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Take a picture

Take a picture, make a whore. Just your usual wife screws the.photographer crap.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

Hot Hot Hot 5 stars to the writer. Too bad it is hard to tell the order of stories. thanks

CorderoCordero5 months ago

Part 2 cranks up nicely, Lana taking what she wants... a big cock.

Looking forward to reading the third part.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous