All Comments on 'His Black Master Ch. 13'

by NickJBella

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank you for continuing

This story is great. I can't wait to see what Ty is up to next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

welcome back. stay longer this time

billytime71billytime71over 11 years ago
Love it

Ty is the man

NickJBellaNickJBellaover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you for your comments. Ty is the man billytime71

DC29DC29almost 11 years ago
please continue

I hope you plan to continue this story. You have just left it hanging at the morning after the wedding night.

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeabout 10 years ago
Fuck yeah

This is one fucking hot story. My cock stayed hard the whole time and I went from imagining myself being Ty, to being Kevin. Hope you keep going. Would love you to follow up on how Ty trains his two male kids in the lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sexy

What a Master what a Dream Woman, wish my wife could be like her and find a Bull to let her free and fuck her and break me... damn so sexy...

NickJBellaNickJBellaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks Natebidude

Glad you are enjoying the adventure. Shall it continue?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So damn hot and sexy

This story is keeping hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Such good cucking..

Delicious cucking story.

I have just made sperm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cuckolding at its best

What a hot scene. Ty is the MAN

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 4 years ago
As Kevin sucks the cum from Kathaleens enlarged cunt

He hand slips under the pillow, grasps the 357 hidden there. She pulls it out aims it at ty and says don't move ass hole. Kevin finishes eating the last cum ty will ever make,, turns and picks up the dull butcher knife from under the bed. Ty pleads for them to not do this but The couple look to the clock. At precisely 1035 Kevin saw off the black cock and balls as all over the world every single black male undergoes the same operation. Dull knives are used so as to cause less bleeding and the black males will continue to live as they were meant to live. It seems that all women and white men the world over came to an understanding that black men could never understand the concept of Love so they decided to eradicate the black race from the world. A group of Black women tired of fetching water from the crocodile infested river for their lazy no good men started the movement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Sitting on the toilet she began to pee ..." sets just the right tone ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous