All Comments on 'Perfect Prey'

by TimothyM

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
A great story of realism

This story was actually quite an emotional revelation for me. I didn't realise there were other women out there who found it difficult, if not impossible to orgasm with a man. I thought maybe there was something wrong with me. I have felt pretty inadequate, like I was robbed of a normal sex life. I felt like I had to fake it to spare the feelings and pride of my partners. I knew it wasn't their fault so why give them a complex about it (although many of them have been quite selfish and inexperienced). That was the other thing this story made me realise—that it's okay to tell a guy because there are men out there who will be patient and who are sensitive, experienced lovers.

I applaud this author telling it like it really is. I know that this is a site for erotic stories and mostly that means posting up ideals (like women who cum at the drop of a hat over and over every time, and guys with massive cocks who know exactly what to do) but this site could be used for much more than porn and getting off and this story proves it. It could be a place where people can go to find out what sex really is and therefore perhaps taking off the pressure to perform like a porn star.

I, for one, don't really want a guy with big equipment because it hurts most of the time if he doesn't take time to ease into it with foreplay. I just want a guy with an average sized penis (read 6 1/2 in) who takes the time to find out what I like. Reading about Anders, I have to say, his stories have done more for my heterosexual fantasies than any other story on here, simply by telling it like it is and making me feel like it is possible for me to have a fantastic sex life despite my limitations.

bdave2bdave2over 2 years ago

You weave a wonderful tale and tell it well. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous