All Comments on 'Where It All Began'

by sexy_mama_09

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WHAT A FLASHBACK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HE'S 27 YEARS OLD, AND STILL AT HOME WITH MOMMY. HE FUCKS HER EVERY WEEKEND, WHY IS THIS FOOL LEAVING A SURE THING?? KNOCK HER UP AND START TO LIVE. BEFORE IT'S NOT TO LATE . IT'S NOT A BAD STORY,BUT HAS IT'S FLAWS. .............LAROC OF AGES

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
I'd Call Waste Management

To haul this fucking garbage out of here. Absolute rank drivel, mind numbing shit!

live4thebjlive4thebjover 11 years ago
I don't get it

I like the idea, it had potential but need more. It lacked substance. In short it was a good idea but rushed. There had to be more to why she decided to give that to him. There had to be more to why he was leaving. There wasn't any explanation if he currently has a daughter and thinking of doing this if he gets a daughter. In short lacked substance.

I don't mind a short story and many are executed quite well; this one was not.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I don't understand why he would ever leave her

It's too bad that he didn't get her pregnant, and that way he'd have a wife and children that would be the family the wanted.

I feel sorry for his mom, losing not only her son, but her lover too.

Perhaps another chapter is needed to explain why he is leaving.

Thanks for the good read

jrbradford64jrbradford64over 11 years ago
Need MORE!!!

Would love a fallow up of Ronald having his daughter on her 18th birthday maybe even letting his mother have a taste as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The daughter mention

gets you an automatic 1 star...

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Realizing the author can only do so much in such a short space, this story contained feeling. The reader is able to sense the love, adoration, and respect mother and son have for each other. Both realize that sex is how humans truly express their deepest love and affection for another person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous