All Comments on 'The Trophy Wives Club 02'

by SirSinn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Total waste of time

Can't believe that literotica standards have fallen so low to allow this piece of shit to be posted. Don't quit your day job at the drive thru, you suck as a writer. What a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Utter Pish

If you don't know what pish is, look it up. Absolute fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the story

Cant wait to read more Can wait to see where Kelly fits in

waiting on Chapter 3

GizmorGizmorover 11 years ago
Wives

Sure hope there is more of this cumming! Thanks.

dddbbbdddbbbover 11 years ago
Like the author said at the beginning,

it's a story about MILFs with large fake tits and sons with abnormally huge cocks. And with that in mind i wasn't dissapointed.

Just a remark:

I would have liked more emphasis on the special character of the sex with his mother compared to other MILFs. I know she too is a big titted nympho, but she is still his mother and he loves and wants her more than any other woman.

So please no being arrogant or cocky towards her like he might be towards other women. And coming inside her would be totally ok. ;)

Also things progressed a bit too fast. I would have liked a bit more seductive behaviour (mainly by the son), but that's just my personal taste.

All in all i liked the story up to now. Great bodies having great sex...reality aside. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They Hide.

You do notice of course that all of the critics do not want any recognition for their damning words------------ Anonymous of course.I think it's good and I can't wait to see Kelly get her new big tits all sticky also.

homerjayhomerjayover 11 years ago
more please

Awesome. I hope you do part 3 soon. So many moms and sons, so many possibilities. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope that Hank blows a big load of cum up Jessica's pussy and her daughter sucks it out of her

Kelly could eat her mom out while Hank fucks his sister's tight pussy, and they haven't even got around to Hank's brother Lucas yet.

It would be great for Hank to fuck Jessica's pussy and then have Lucas fuck her ass at the same time. Double penetrate her and get her used to having both of her sons using her for their pleasure.

A fucking fantastic storyline, that I hope has a lot of chapters to come, where all of the women get as much young cock as they can handle.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shank !!!!

I mean Hank . What a arrogant asshole . I guess that comes from having a dick as big as his . He should have more respect for his mother . Fuck those other cheating cum bucket size sluts . He needs to fuck them up the ass and rip them apart . Hope the husbands get the chance to fuck the bitch daughters . Then dump the cheating bitches for a newer model .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

yes, this is a story I like, big fake tits, huge cock, MILF's , Mom/Son incest, facials etc...; please keep going with the series and bring more titfucking and facials; maybe a bukkake session with Jessica and her sons and nephews

SirSinnSirSinnover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the kind words

I'm ignoring the Anonymous hater trolls - they've nothing constructive to add to my writing or their lives.

Plenty of plans for the other wives to get involved - - there'll be plenty of group sex coming in various combinations. While Jessica's the star of the show at the moment, the others will get their moments.

If all goes to plan Chapter 3 will be done in a month or two.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Honest Porn.

This is honest porn and is how porn should be, without the pretense of any bull!

Hope that all of the sons will knockup the mothers thoug !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Baby, we can't do that. It's incest. It's wrong." Hank grinned and shrugged. "I don't give a fuck. That only makes it hotter as far as I'm concerned."

That's Hank's attitude in this excellent story, and we all have to admire him for it. The boy's got a massive cock, a real mommy-pleaser, and his mother can't resist it. One thing, though. When Hank's fucking his mother for the first time and he's ready to unload his big balls, the boy should shoot his huge load of creamy semen right up his mother's twat. That's the ultimate satisfaction for an arrogant young motherfucker like Hank, to flood the same cunt he came out of with all the sperm in his big balls.

Sex4LfSex4Lfabout 10 years ago

The story's even better now that Hank is having real incest with his Mom instead of nominal incest with his "aunt".

To those idiotic anons complaining about the story line, there's a simple remedy; stop fucking reading it if you don't like it!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Love this series. What's better than big titted moms fucking and sucking their well hung sons??

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 7 years ago
You Have Other Great Stories

I loved The Family Business and look forward to more. The Optocynic 5000 was pretty good as well. However, on this one I have to agree with dddbbb. The arrogance of the son really turned me off.

Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

As sex4lf said;

'if you don't like it stop reading it'

Well I did stop reading, I think this style and arrogance is boring.

And yes I'm anon because I can't be arsed to bother to log in

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirSinn@SirSinn
3536 Followers
June 2022 -- just submitted my first story in a long time and am working on two others, one is brand new, the other the long delayed continuation of Kara Lofts' adventures. :) Check out my blog here: http://sirsinnss.blogspot.co.uk/ for the most up to date news on my stories ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES