All Comments on 'A Bear Cub Takes My Virginity'

by Bundy5

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U SOUND HOT I WANT U TO FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF MY TIGHT HOLE COMMENT IF UR UP 4 IT IF NOT I UNDERSTAND.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*got my ass hot.

excelent story well written. I had a hot ass and hard cock through out the entire story. As one who takes at least 10 cocks in my man-pussy every day I found your story very acurate in the feeling involved and especially the pleasure one feels with a large, hard cock burried deep into your insides. I really get off if the guy fucking me calls me every dirty name he can think of. Being recognized as a cock whore cum dump turns me on like nothing else. being gangbanged tops them all. Finishing the session covered in cum which i eat and smear all over me. It's a great life.

Bundy5Bundy5over 11 years agoAuthor
author

@anonymous1 - thanks, it's a recount of my personal experience. It's a true story.

@anonymous2 - Guess you didn't read the part where I find that I'm a bottom :P But seriously, I don't even know you, especially since you've posted under an anonymous handle, so thanks but no thanks.

penisholderpenisholderabout 11 years ago
penisholder

I want a bear to come over and fuck me silly now! I am a bottom and a big man who want another big man to fuck me like in this story. You are lucky.

Bundy5Bundy5about 11 years agoAuthor
@penisholder

We are all lucky that there are big, hairy gay men out there ;)

Thanks for reading and commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

First time at the club.I had seen it advertised,i paid,got a towel,locker,walked to the top floor,couple of guys,then down to the bottom floor.Not many guys,dvds playing,i walked to a bigger room,there was a middle aged guy laying on his back,a guy sucking his cock,i moved around to lean on a wall,with a big opening to watch.Then the guy sucking,moved up onto him and after a few goes,i watched as he slid his arse down onto the hard cock.He looked at me as he moved slowly up and down,my cock hard.An older hairy man moved past me,looked at what was going on,stroking his hard cock,then walked back past me.I was so horny,my cock hard,when i felt a hand lift my towel,i didnt resist,a finger moved to my virgin hole,then he moved away.I felt disappointed,but he came back,this time the finger was wet,moving around and then into my arse,then 2, my towel dropped off.The guy was moving slowly up and down on the cock as the fingers were removed from my hole to be replaced by a oiled cock,moving up and down ,over my hole,then held firmly against it,hairs against my back as 2 hands held my hips,pulling me back.Relax, the guy moving up and down on the cock,relax and i did and the head of the cock entered me.This is what i hoped for but fuck it hurt,i tried to move forward but the wall stopped me,his cock easing slowly in,until i felt his hairs all over my back.The guy being fucked said is he in you,i grimaced yes,as he eased back and more lube was tipped onto my hole then he slid back in,a little easier until he was fucking me.The pain was replaced by a fullness,my cock hard as the guy being fucked shot cumm all over the other guys chest,my cock now grabbed and stroked which set me off,blasting all over the wall as my clenching arse caused him to fill me with warm liquid,banging me,my legs weak as i was fucked for the first time.He eased back and with a plop came out of me,cumm down my legs.I put the towel back around me and moved to the showers.I have been back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Being taken

Would love to have my virginity taken by Bear cub and used as required!

NudenativeNudenativeabout 9 years ago
Virginity Taken Away

-Great story and great memory! Thanks for sharing! I developed a lot faster and was sexually active, ahead of my school mates, growing up on a native reservation in New Mexico. I was a lot younger when I bottomed for the first time, and it was merely a few days after I deflowered my girlfriend and she took my hetero- virginity as well. I have a lot of empathy for you in how it felt in being penetrated by a shockingly hard erection, and the excruciating time of being stretched slowly. I remember crying out, whimpering and squealing in a high pitched voice asking my top to slow down or stop.. ha! The guy who topped and fucked me wasn't a bear, but he was a solid and burly young Native American male. He was built like a bear, but he was pretty smooth and was uncircumcised as well. Thanks for the inspiration and I am going to write and post as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
manpussy

the story was great;can you do more;too bad we can't get together;a friend.

ShyBiChub263ShyBiChub263over 6 years ago
Very arousing.

Nice work. That was a massive turn on to read. Wish I could find a young cub to fuck me as much as they want

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this. Wish I could experience a young cub cum inside me like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous