All Comments on 'Mom Can't Refuse'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
OUTSTANDING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ONE OF THE BETTER STORIES I HAVE READ .AND ENJOYED IT FROM START TO FINISH. BUT I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE LAST WE HEAR FROM STEVEN AND HIS MOM. PLEASE TELL US MORE AND MORE, OF THIS LOVING TWOSOME. ....LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice

Well written I'd say. I 'write' for a living & there wouldn't have to be a lot of editing done here. Please continue!

dinkymacdinkymacover 11 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for sharing...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very sweet and erotic

Nicely done and a very good storyline that had a lot of emotion written into it.

Very realistic to read as well as exciting and erotic.

Thanks for the read.

ansdguyansdguyover 11 years ago
Completely unoriginal...

This story is very much a piece of formula writing. Some do it better, though. The problem is that there's no creativity involved here. Character development was pretty much non existent. No loving relationship was ever established, which would give the reader some context. While a lot of readers will praise your story because it meets their wham, bam needs.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 11 years ago
SEXY

ithought it was real to life and hot, just like mom and son sex should be

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
very good!

I gave it 5 stars as it was a very good story. Well written, great dialogue, very believable. The sex was very hot and romantic. Really enjoyed it.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
5 stars for sure!!

Good story line and beautifully written.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Excellent story, well written and more to it than the usual son fucks Mom type of story we've come to expect. I enjoyed this a lot.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Excellent writing

More?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
An unnecessary preview

The story was very well done with a good balance of reluctance from the mom and persuasion from the son.

However there was no need at all for the "preview" provided right at the beginning of the story.

The entire point of the main story, with she saying no and he making her say yes was totally lost because we had already had a preview of what was to come.

Recently, many of the writers here at the Lit have been trying out this "style" of telling the reader what was to come right at the beginning, thereby destroying much of the enjoyment of finding it out along with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The preview was great too.

greenhawk46greenhawk46over 10 years ago
well written hot incest story

liked the way you previewed their actions and did the backstory-nice twist thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So Real

I enjoyed the whole story as it unfolded. I identified with her thoughts and initial reluctance, in my fantasy, they are the same as mine. Not wanting to admit to her lustful thoughts but yielding to her son's insistence. Would like to ready more just like it. encore769@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
He never knew a pussy could feel so good and vary its pressure in the way his mother's did. When she dropped on top of him afterward, he did everything he could to remain inside her. Even as they rolled onto their sides, the cock kept its place.

That's 21 year old Steven's cock, and its "place" is right up between his mother's legs, filling and stuffing his own mother's mommy-hole. This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking as only women like eroslit seem to be capable of writing. Like most boys the first time they fuck their mom, Steven "never knew a pussy could feel so good." A boy is surprised and delighted, really awed, by having his young cock enveloped by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat. At the same time he realizes, just as his mother does, that this is exactly where his cock belongs, and always has and always will belong, in his own mother's clutching cunt. They understand that the boy's hard cock and his mother's wet cunt were made for each other. The closest human connection possible, between a son and his mother, is mirrored by the connection of the son's prick and his mother's twat. Their hot incestuous fuck peaks when the son, like Steven, unloads his young balls and shoots his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. The mother has the best cum of her life, he does too, and then they do it over and over again.

richbwrichbwabout 10 years ago
good story

greatly written cant wait for next chapter to see how things cum out keep up the good work look forward to more

clive2007clive2007almost 9 years ago
*****

You are very good.

navelmannavelmanabout 8 years ago
woow

perfect story of momson love. pure emotional hot and intense. rated it 5 bec there is onlyy 5 otherwise its aperfect 10 luv u

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow

The story was ...OMG....intense! Not just because it deals with a social taboo, but because of style...all I can say is wow...would love to be able to simply email or communicate even in an anon. fashion but you probably get many letters like this one. All I can say is good work! J

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 7 years ago
Excellent

I thought I had left a comment earlier, but apparently I hadn't. This is one of my favorites.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 7 years ago
Great!

A nearly perfect mom/son story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You look so hot when you ride me mom!

Steven's eyes alternated from watching his mother's pussy going up, and down his cock, to her tits bouncing in front of him. Karen was breathing hard, her mouth partly open, her eyes partly closed, as she rode her son moaning enthusiastically as she came the first time. "God mom, you are so fucking tight, I'll never get tired of your pussy," Kevin exclaimed! Reaching up, he lifted her tits, and began rubbing her hard nipples, marveling at her perfectly round areolas, while thrusting upward into his mother's welcoming cunt. "Oh Kevin, your cock is so big, you feel so good,' Karen said as she came again! Leaning forward, brining her hard nipples just above her son's lips, Kevin instinctively, pushing her tits together, began sucking, and swirling his tongue around one nipple, then the other. Karen came again, and began moaning loudly as she picked up the riding pace on her son's hard cock! "Oh yes honey, uh, uh, uh, I'm so close, oh god, oh god yes, oh, I'm going to cum again," she yelled! Ah, ah, ah, oh honey, oh honey, fuck me Kevin, fuck me honey," Karen shrieked! "Oh god mom, your pussy is so good, oh yes, get ready, I'm going to cum, uh, uh, uh, uh, oh mom, oh god mom, so good, so good, yes, oh yes, oh mom, oh mom," Kevin cried out as his cock began shooting cum into his mother's pussy bottom! He fucked hard and fast, until he could cum no more, his cock twitching, his breath nearly ragged, he remained motionless. "Oh god honey, that was the best fuck I've ever had," Karen replied in a exhausted, yet quite audible, sexy voice!

cookie404cookie404about 7 years ago
I rated this story as a four when I read it some time ago.

Having just reread it.Your story should have been a five. Please accept my apology.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A mom is fair game when she comes into your bedroom at night!

I woke up to my mom licking my cock, kind of giving me head. When she realized I was awake, she moved on top of me. She pulled her nightgown over her head, and that's all she was wearing, she was naked as she bent down to kiss me. I could feel her hard nipples on my chest as she guided my cock to her pussy opening, then moved back as my head penetrated her wet pussy. She sat up and started moving her legs hardly moving as she rode my cock. I reached up and began fondling her tits, tweaking her hard nipples. It wasn't long before I was shooting my cum into my mom's pussy.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
VERY HOT VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!VERY HOT

I love mother & son incest, it's so sexy and most of the time so loveing.This seems to be the best kind, I hope it will keep going. thanks for a lovely read

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not My Cuppa Tea

I seem to be the odd commentor out here, but that’s okay, it’s nothing new for me. I didn’t like this story. If Steven had treated a woman at work or at school the way he treated his mother, he could have easily faced sexual harassment charges. And in some cases sexual harassment charges can lead to criminal sex offender charges. But that’s not even the most objectionable part of the story to me. That part would be the totally disrespectful way he treated his mother. I counted five or six times she told him “No!”, and there were more than that when she just didn’t use that specific word. Hey, if two people really want to be together I just say Good for them. But when one of them repeatedly says “NO!”? Well, I always thought No means No. Or is incest the exception to that little rule?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice story you should have continued with more!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, especially between mother and son, I believe this story has potential for futher development. Before that can happen, the major characters need to be more developed both indepth and breadth. The chemistry between mother and son is present. It is obvious the husband has chosen his career over his wife. For a physically, emotionally, and psychologically mature woman, I found it unusual for her to feel guilt, self-doubt or even shame over her reaction to her son's embrace and kisses. Likewise, when her son started to orally stimulate her breasts and viginia, her failure to accept the fact her son only wanted to sexually please her, and from his point view, was not threatening to the mother/son relationship nor her relationship with her absent husband. At no point did he force himself on her nor was she left with no escape, either from the doorway, the couch nor his bed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I just love to read these fucking stories where mom and son fuck each other to the limits, son's hard cock and moms wet dripping pussy, so beautiful, my cock is as hard as a rock, I wish I could find a mother to fuck

SlickerzSlickerz5 months ago

Steve, Karen, Steven, Karen, he, she, he, she, that's mostly what I kept reading. Was it supposed to be mother-son incest erotica? Fucking idiot, first understand what sets apart incest erotica from the bland generic adult fiction before writing such pile of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous