All Comments on 'Family Breeding Conspiracy'

by miss_sinclair

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a waste

This was one fucked up story

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 11 years ago
talk about sinister.....

This is an interesting story line. Told very well with all contingencies covered. I agree, it sounds like more is coming to at least cover the mental and physical tortures these breeding cows will endure as this process continues. As erotica goes, this covers a lot. Not a story for all so I'm sure you will get as many jeers as you do cheers.

4 stars.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
A bit of the erotic horror genre

Even though this story is well written and has a good edit, it will probably catch a lot of unkind comments because of the storyline and being posted in the incest genre instead of the erotic horror genre

Erotica can be written in many forms, and this story is erotic even though the main characters are receiving torture in a very vicious way.

We don't know what the author has in store for the two women, but I will be looking forward to seeing the next chapter.

Thanks for the read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

An entire lifetime strapped to a table doing nothing but breeding? Fucking gross, and certainly belongs in erotic horror. There is incest, and then there is just plain freaky fetishism, particularly when you consider that daddy's a dumbfuck who goes through all this effort for "ideal" candidates to provide inferior inbred babies. That's what this is, fucked up fetishism, keep it where it belongs.

slickstick88slickstick88about 11 years ago

Please write another chapter this is one of the most dark edgy stories ive read it's addictive to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

God damn talk about a sick mother fucker! I'm sorry but the author must be a sick fucking freak to think this is hot/erotic or even ok in the first place! Go seek professional help! Seriously!!!

catphan8catphan8about 11 years ago
This is sick!!!

Please put this sick shit in fetish where it belongs! I mean WTF!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
GREAT !

The way all women should be treated !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
one more chapter

Jessica needs to fall victim too. Nothing better then the high and mighty being brought down.

Perhaps betrayed by one of their "off shore" clients? Daddy forced to star in a "performance" in which Jessica is made to destroy his body and during which her mind completely snaps and THEN her own trip into hell. perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bored with it

I've read better stories with Better lines than this one. Nothing happens until the second part. I have breeded better with my 3 daughters than you have with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Shit

The only thing worse than this story is the twisted mind this dribble came from. Get some professional help, you are clearly in desperate need of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
literature

Literature (classical to the modern) is designed for those that enjoy "that" era, style, and/or content. To offer up an analogy: not every person likes or enjoys classic autos but prefers this years model or concept cars. Another analogy: not everyone is into receiving the pain and/or ecstasy of a single tail however (in real life) there are these individuals.

For me, if I don't like something (including hotels to books) I provide management (or author) the opportunity to resolve the issue(s) with a through explanation of my issue(s) while offering suggestions within which they are provided the opportunity to remedy the issue(s).

In this case if I only complained, about the minutia, without offering well thought out recommendations I wouldn't read this author's work (problem solved). However, to nurture a budding or experienced writer (of any profession for that matter) is your providing a positive service to the writer as well as yourself because you may find the writer's new work more enjoyable or not. If their next story isn't your cup of tea then you can cross them off your reading list (problem solved). Respectfully Submitted--CM

OzzieKlunkOzzieKlunkover 6 years ago

On a cold (18C) morning in late June, taxi van #18 found its way to its appointed pick-up point: 18, Eighteenth Street, a somewhat run-down apartment building about 18 km from the downtown of the city. Just as quickly as it arrived, a mother and daughter pair eagerly sprinted down the 18 steps from the front security door, 18 kg of luggage in tow. 18 year old Ashley and her mother Lisa looked similar to each other. Their most noticeable feature was that they were tall (about 18 decimetres tall, perhaps), but otherwise they were very well-proportioned. They each were beautiful and sexy in their own way, both with long bottle blonde (L'Oreal #18) hair and blue eyes; clear alabaster skin; well-proportioned, if somewhat small, breasts; curvy hips and long legs that would make most men crazy - if the mother-daughter pair would show them off. As it was a cold morning, Ashley and her mom were dressed in comfortable, baggy clothes that were more designed to keep heat in rather than attract any attention.

Good grief!!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 6 years ago
Loved it

It definitely could have been written better, but as far as a sick imagination, wow! I felt sick to my stomach and hatred for the father/daughter; they seemed truly evil. That's what you want to do as a writer make your reader feel something. I hoped that you would have continued with this, it has the potential for more. I wish you'd write more. I was inspired to make the villains in my story just as twisted.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sick

That was sick. Anyone who can write shit like that is probably capable of doing it in real life. The feds ought to be checking the author out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous