All Comments on 'Son and Mom Have Sex Ch. 02'

by MomsCum

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
came a gallon

hot stuff! i came so hard. keep it up!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
I hope that they soon realize that Harry should be living with his mom / lover.

What better way for them to start their day off each day as to wake up beside each other in the morning and have a slow sweet fuck, and then while Harry is getting ready for work, mom could go about getting the rest of their family ready for breakfast with her pussy full of Harry's cum.

It is what she needs and what Harry needs.

Thanks for the great read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"I know you've been deprived of love, attention, sex for a long time, so whenever you want me back here to hold you, kiss you, touch you and fuck the daylights out of you, just say so. "

I think what Harry means in this excellent story is, "fuck the living shit out of you," because that's what the brazen lad does to his mother. But it was only to be expected. Once a boy gets his big hard cock up between his mother's legs, once he feels his cock surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat, he slips out of control and goes into a fuck-frenzy. It's the best feeling he's ever had or ever will have. It also clicks in his mind that he's doing what lots and lots of sons, maybe down deep even most of them, would love to do. He's got his cock buried up his own damn birth canal and he's having himself the best party of his life up his own mother's cunt. And his mother is fucking loving it! Mom has her darling baby boy where he started out, but now all grown up and wielding the powerful prick he's sporting between his legs. She's well aware of her boy's hot young balls, they're banging against her ass, and she's thrilled knowing what's sloshing around inside those young balls of his--the geyser of warm creamy sperm he's about to shoot up inside his mom. It's the best gift a son can ever give his beloved mother and the best gift a mother can ever receive from her beloved son.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
SHE WANTS BABIES..........

I almost came when I read that...

I wanted to fuck my mother in the worst way

growing up..........I did not have the courage to approach her.

I had one chance...........She was invited to an out of state wedding

She asked me to go with her, and most likely stay at a Hotel..She was 43 and I was 18.

I chickened out and stayed home............

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When she can, mom's taking everything Harry has to give.

Joan needs to get in some better fucking shape. She needs to ride Harry long, and hard, so he can play with her big tits, and suck on those nipples.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 years ago
Such a good son.

Wonderful description of her full body

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

It is alway enjoyable to read about an emotionally and psychologically mature couple who into an incestuous relationship without guilt, shame, self-loathing, self-doubt and self-recrimonation. The mother knows that her son wants to please her without conditions. He son know his mother loves him unconditionally. The couple know that sex is how we truly express our deepest love and affection for another person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous