All Comments on 'Cock Ring of the Gods Ch. 04'

by nogratis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Keep writing. I want to see what happens next...

OmniferisOmniferisover 11 years ago
pins and needles

loved the new chapter can't wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great You're Continuing

Hoping for many more chapters coming soon of this very sexy story.

Suggest more sex acts with multitudes of women worshiping his cock with their tits, pussies, assholes, tongues, maybe some water sports (him on the girls), and the girls performing analingus on him. Needs as many different kinds of sex as possible.

The philosophizing can only go so far until it's actualized by real acts showing their willingness to do anything for his, and their, pleasure. And if girls have husbands or boyfriends, the acts need to be done in front of them to illustrate the men's humiliation.

cylinderlitcylinderlitalmost 11 years ago
huh...

I feel as if this story is pointless.

He is all powerfull but has almost no individuality.

He is just a cock that listens to what Kaley says.

What he has 'accomplished' so far anyone could guess at based on the first chapter.

Mainly I must ask where is the plot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I wanted to leave a comment but...

"Cinderlit" said it all. Not even worth the effort of typing more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's not a muscle.

Dumb overall.

Hey professor, regarding your "grossly muscular god cock," maybe you should learn some basic biology. It's not a muscle. Everything down there is hydraulic.

Or are you simply asserting that only a magical cock ring could make you attractive to women?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting

It seems to me to be interesting as a thought exercise. But as a story it has deviated so far from reality that I find it funny. Sort of like a cross between Humor and SciFy. It's an often ridiculous story, but I'm curious to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
awe

some

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous