All Comments on 'Survivor'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
msoulmsoulover 11 years ago
TY

Why thank You

Captain MidnightCaptain Midnightover 11 years ago
God bless you for being you and me for friending you

We have talked a lot over about four years since you started to publish. I am sorry you didn't reach your first two goals, but reaching your third -- and publishing again after a long time not writing here -- just underscores how much talent you have and how much passion you put into everything you do in life. I am blessed by knowing you, not least because you taught me how to be much more tolerant of people "different" from me than I had ever been before, or at least show that tolerance much more readily when I did have it. You have taught me that you simply never give up or give in; that you never stop striving, and that you tolerate me even though I am incredibly different from you, and even cherish my friendship. This is more in the vein of a personal letter than a comment on the story, but basically the story shows how clear-headed you are and how much passion you can bring to accomplishing what you need to accomplish. Happy New Year ahead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Admire You!

You are a strong talented lady. I truly enjoy your writing. Your writing is is well crafted, touching, and your characters seems so real. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
A SELF MANTRA ON BECOMING PROLIFIC

this person is maybe an idealist with fatalistic tendencies. Beware of the candle that burns at both ends.....Bright Lights....Short lasting, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inspiration

Tara Neale, you are an inspiration. I love your writing, I am so enthralled with your characters and the sincerity you give them.

I am anxiously awaiting your next chapter of The Arrangement.

Thank you so much, for making My life better.

RedHairedandFriendlyRedHairedandFriendlyover 11 years ago
A wonderful submission

I really enjoyed reading this submission. Thanks so much for sharing a bit of yourself with us and congratulations. ~ Red

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
PRACTICE....PRACTICE....PRACTICE AND IF YOU DONT IMPROVE

try a little harder then re-evaluate your goals, ambitions and life style. TK U MLJ LV NV

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2499 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...