All Comments on 'The Accidental Sissy'

by denontoo

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Ross42Ross42over 11 years ago

A slut is born.. Sucking is nice but there is other places Brandy can show her servitude. A pic. Do you dress?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Threesome

I would love to hear more about the three of you now. You Dan and Frank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please continue

Can't wait to read the next chapter. I myself have a neighbour who makes me suck his cock -- AND I LOVE IT !!! The next time we get together he's going to fuck my man-pussy for the first time - he's going to take my ass virginity. I CAN'T WAIT !!!

Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fun! Fun!

Let me do my happy dancey!

You pull out your schlong

I'll pull off my pantie!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I think so many of use want to be Brandie. I have only touched one mans cock and it was so soft and hard and the warmth was heavenly. I need to kneel before another man as he reclines on a sofa with a nice drink and ,maybe watching a game as I service his cock time after time all day long. If he das some friends to share me with so much the better.

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago
WOW

more please......i'd love to suck your cock too, Sweetheart!! xo pammy

ThomiBoyThomiBoyabout 11 years ago
Fantastic!!!!!!

These stories are always so short. I just start getting wet, picture myself satisfying the man, and it's over!!!! More, please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lucky

I wish i was you .your story made me so hot

BrendaNWBrendaNWalmost 10 years ago
very nice

love to be brandy.. but I would dress fully with long hair and makeup..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So hot!

My personal fantasy! Im rock hard just typing this. More please!

alicia08alicia08over 9 years ago
fully dressed

just like Brenda would love to be in brandys place but fully dressed with wig and make up and high heels a must

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Me too

This story is very similar to all of us sissy CDs who love to dress up, suck cock and then get fucked. I can't wait to read the next chapters when Brandy gets fucked by both Dan & Frank & their other friends.

Sissyboy53Sissyboy53over 8 years ago
I wish

A dream come true, would love to be in that situation,

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 5 years ago
please continue

I can't wait to read about Brandy sucking Frank's cock and getting fucked by both of them. I too am a sissy CD faggot cocksucker. This story turned me on so much. Please tell us many more chapters. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Used Sissy

As a full on cross dresser i never though i would end up raped by a large group of men and women in the park.But here i am stripped down to my garter belt stockings and heels and nothing else.The first of many cocks one monster found its way balls deep in my ass.Next cock after found it way in to my mouth to take load after load of cum.Fucking me was not enough they did ass to deep throat to fill my belly with more cum.They all took turns useing all night both men and the women too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wish there was more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago
Caught

The woman next door older single and hot for sex.She would come over dressed in short skirts stockings heels.She always wears stockings heels with short tight shorts.It was not long before we would role play.She would be and dress as a man and i the woman.She would take to fucking me with big dildos and making me suck on one.One day after getting dressed she had two of her friends come over to train me in the art of sucking dick and getting ass fucked.Now her and her friends meet and have sex with me weekly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous