All Comments on 'Wife's First BBC'

by erotiquill

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
lin4_69lin4_69over 11 years ago
Wonderful

iloved it so hot and real to life, i am divorced but geting 2 black cocks

at once is even hotter than with a husband i think, such a turn on both ways really can not wait for more of thisstory

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
My Fantasy

Oh this is such a delicious story. It pretty much follows my 3some, interracial fantasy I'v had for years. While stationed in Germany, I did get a chance to help one of my black troops to Fuck a local beauty!! She never let me touch her after Cobb fucked her. But I did fuck her mother a few times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
my 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

my wife has been hooked on bbc since I arranged a sensual massage for her in our hotel room on a weekend getaway. Her young black masseur stripped down on my signal. Moved around front of her as she was lying face down. When she saw his huge 9 inch uncut hard blak cock she did not hesitate for a second.My mature wife 48 at the time took him into her mouth sucking licking and jacking him untill finally getting off of the massage table down on her knees and sucking the young stud to completion.Swallowed every drop of his heavy load and got fucked by him in every position taking two more loads before he left.That was also my [ntroduction to fresh creampie. She has become such a bbc slut. The bigger the better and prefers uncut. Wow I love her.

Michaeld69Michaeld69over 2 years ago

The last line says it best, “who would not want a lovely mature woman” Awesome story.

chytownchytownalmost 2 years ago

***Hot Sex thanks for the read.

cuckoldmotleycuckoldmotley13 days ago

Thank You with a great story for us old cuckolds.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererotiquill@erotiquill
649 Followers
I particularly enjoy writing stories about sexually confident, mature wives who need lots of sexual activity, especially interracial - I love to watch my mature wife with young, well-hung black men. The roots of my stories originate from personal experiences and these of frien...