All Comments on 'Indian Wife's Transformation Ch. 02'

by desi_indian

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
INDIAN WACC

The bus gangbang mentality.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Not good

Not even remotely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i like it....

nice build up use the next few chapters to do the same...first kiss ,date, and so on..all while explaining it to the husband...keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
its grt story

waiting more chapters and more nice actions

reads69reads69over 11 years ago
Cuck Story

this keeps getting better and better! ofcourse its obviously a "cuck" story but perhaps you should have given a warning at the start. Then some of the anons might just give it a miss. Good and easy to read, didn't notice any typos, please ignore the bad feed back and keep writing. thanks for sharing 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Desi Cuckold stories r hot

Mangalsutra theme z gud

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I understand the theme and the apparent appeal with the husband himself removing her mangalsutra to bless on her journey of becoming a whore, but the theme is so loose.

Has the husband always had cuckold fantasies and the wife has been finding a reason to sleep with some one else? Author makes no attempt to let the reader understand their actions.

"Oh I am being forced to behave like a college girl and have a boyfriend, so I am going to fuck this Mark guy" is the lamest excuse to bring cuckoldery into the story. Can she not tell her friends that she and her room mate are now in an relationship since it has been months? Or does the college group is composed of only polygamists?

Next time, start the story with a comment saying that the wife has been dying to find a reason to be a slut and the husband has always secretly wanted her to be one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous