All Comments on 'First Time Bi Experience'

by Nunnzie

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
Dicksmall69Dicksmall69over 11 years ago
My Fantacy

I've been dreaming of doing this for years. You captured my dream so well. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Been there done that

I remember my first and it was much like yours. Happily married but needing something different. We met a couple more times though and enjoyed it. I still like sex with women but men are fun also. 80 now and find it difficult to hook up as most men seem to want someone younger. Too bad as I could show them something also. Go for it again just be very careful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
oooohhh yes

i'm 45 now ,at 40 i did exactly that , just for once , '' to much risk to be a regular thing '' ? that is exactly what went in my mind, so we decide to not do it again , and later just one more time , and finally we did it one last third time were we went all the way deep to ass fucking , we had way to much fun , why stop such a good thing . so we see each other about once a week , like a healthy trip at the gym , the wife do not know , i m so lucky to have find a safe biguy, that i get along so well , i think we realize our luck and we make the most of it , we fuck and suck each other to our hearth content , it get us hornier and it keep us fit ,so be happy of your luck and nurture this great gift of cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely,

I kept it up throghout my marriage and was never found out, its quite easy if you take a little care.

Dont know where 80yrs old lives but if in U.K. w3ould love to meet him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nailed it!

I swear, this was almost exactly how my first meeting with another man was!!! Clearly, you recreated history with me and I was rock hard into the 3rd paragraph....excellent

Eros5150Eros5150over 11 years ago
Excellent

Finally, a very real and erotic story. My own experiences with CL meetings are much like this. I wish there was a second meeting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
My first taste

Perfect story! Felt all the same feelings when I got my first taste. Married but my wife will never ever come close to the expert head I got from a guy. If you have ever thought about it, you won't regret it. Giving and receiving.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 11 years ago
Thanks

That was really sexy, just like being there. Hope to see more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
risky business

Love the first time stories,would be a lot more going on except for the risk factor,family.law and std. i have looked for many many years but to no avail. good story, keep writing, good one!

buzzsaw48buzzsaw48over 10 years ago
Very true

I had a very similar path to my first bi experience and like you, enjoyed it immensely. I have now remained actively bi for several years. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
curious question

what is CL, and where can i go to have my first encounter, I loved your story and hope to have my first experience be like yours, but i have no idea where to go and find it and how do i know it is safe?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
first time

thats a great story. my first time, was in front of my wife, after we swapped old ladies. it was great.. MY OLD LADY, & HIS, WERE EATING EACH OTHER OUT. WHILE WE WERE SUCKING EACH OTHER OFF. IT WAS A FIRST TIME FOR BOTH ME & MY WIFE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
First time reader of bi-experience

Nice job. Have been having similar thoughts, just have to find someone who is interested and whom I can trust to be discreet..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

That was very well written, and I believe that sort of encounter is a fantasy on a lot of curious guy's mind's.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
My first time

Looking for my first time with another man. Have been having these urges for about 2 years now. Totally enjoy reading these stories about first time encounters. I can't understand why looking at another man's cock gets me so excited. Just the thought of touching and stroking then eventually sucking another cock gets me hard. I'm 65 and want this to happen sometime soon.

PleasureOverloadPleasureOverloadabout 7 years ago
Wow

Great story, pretty much follows what I would like for my first bi action. I would love to suck a cock until my mouth was filled with hot cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bi experiences

One of my better ones was in my 30s ( by that time I was an accomplished cocksucker ) I answered an ad for a meet in the park from a guy in his 50s

When I rang him , he told me it would be around midnight ( he walked his small dog at that time most nights )

On the night in question I was there at midnight and he soon walked up to me , with dog in tow and introduced himself saying he nearly didn't make it because his wife wanted to be fucked ... we went into the bushes, tied up the dog to a tree and he dropped his pants ( I saw straight away why she would want fucking!!..it was almost 9 inches long and very thick)

Taking it in my mouth I could taste her cunt off it...mmmmmm

He groaned as I sucked him , telling me he had saved his load for me... and I was well rewarded( seemed like a flood which I swallowed greedily )

Sucking him had made me cum too... I showed him and he dipped his fingers in it and licked them

We sat on a bench and told each other we were probably gay ...I think we were both right too.....we met many more times

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Me and the Law....

To make a long story short. This man, our local Police cheif. Was bi, but really loved sucking cock. I friend asked me if i was interested ? Was always curious. Then , hell why not. No one would ever find out. It only took a couple days. And Bill calls me and asked if he could stop by sometime ? Excited, I told him the next day would be perfect. My wife was going to visit her parents on an over nighter. Lunch time game , and the cheif drove into my drive way, un marked car of course. I let him in. He said he only had a short time. So he grabs me , plants this juicy kiss, tongue included. Nice kiss, I might add. I responded with my hot tongue. His hands went down to my cock. I was hard and ready. He let out a small moan. Wow, you are good size. I unzipped and he took a good grip and knelt down and began to suck. squeezing my ass cheeks , he started to face fuck me. It only a short time, but, I exploded with a monster cum shot. He gagged a little, but then swallowed all i shot. He said , thanks for lunch and went back to the office. Thats not all. The next time, at his house was outstanding, we got naked on the living room floor. We both filled our mouths with stiff cocks. My first, but, I was so excited , I did what he did.He rolled me over on top, we continued to suck , using our tongues to wrap around our shafts. Then , quick like, he pulled head down , shoving his cock down my throat. He came, I didn;t have time to gag or choke. I just sucked the hell out him, he kept cummig. As he finished, like on cue, I unloaded , damn it felt good. We just laid their. Totally satisfied..Later that week , he called. This time he wanted me to fuck him..I told okay.... We did, I did. He was tight, I could feel his ass walls all the way in and out. My goodness, I gave another monster load. The end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfect

Thank you for the story. Perfect scenario and I could really empathise with the subject matter! Made me so hard

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

I have always wanted to suck a cock and swallow cum A great story

luvsbinnakedluvsbinnakedover 2 years ago

This story was great and a very sexy read. I was not very experienced my first time but it still felt so good and now I really like sucking a guy to completion and taking his warm, creamy load in my mouth and swallowing it. Thanks for sharing.

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyover 2 years ago

Very hot story. Thanks for sharing!

jrt20jrt20over 2 years ago

had a similar experience. so hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Old man now,I'm ready to learn !!!,age 30-70,,,,,,,, 360/953/2184,,, George,be non smoker

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just wanna say it was awesome and very real .All your stories are very good keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous