All Comments on 'First Bi Threesome'

by Nunnzie

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
gomaco9gomaco9over 11 years ago
Seems like the story of my life.

My first creampie was gotten in just the same way as Nunnzie's. Seems almost like he was there. Loved it and every one since. I hope he gets back up with Steve and Michelle for many more.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 11 years ago
Great story - very realistic.

My first time...I can't remember any more, since I've have very many, but I was certainly the husband. I love either role, but I have the same fetish as Nunnzie and absolutely love being in a hot 69 under a woman who's being fucked. Most of the time that was my wife, but I've also numerous times been part of a scene where I was the man in a 69 under a friend who was being vigorously fucked by her husband. The whole activity is wonderful, the creampie at the end being the perfect topping. Thanks for reviving some good memories for me!

alberto52alberto52over 10 years ago
Well done

Love this story ... just the right approach and definitely believable.

Would love to read more of this threesome's adventures.

wherethewindwherethewindover 9 years ago
Thanks for Sharing!

Really liked the story! I've been in a couple of threesomes and have always wanted to get a creampie from the 69 like that. Haven't gotten to do it yet, though. The sight, sound, smell, etc of being that close and personal to the sex, and then licking a woman's sensitive pussy full of cum.....seems hot as hell to me! If you have more experiences with your couple, please, share again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Lovely image...

Sucking his cum out and then sloppy seconds...heaven. Nice. I'm hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
very nice

Good story, I have the same fantasy and curiosity. I also want to give him a blow job and swallow his cum. Another thrilling thing for all 3 would be to lick his cock and balls and her pussy lips and clit while he's inside her, and pull his cock out of her pussy and suck it, then slide it back in her and repeat the above...

zazrix9zazrix9about 6 years ago
I'd want

to Vacum it from her bunghole,

creampies4evercreampies4everalmost 5 years ago
Loved It

Nothing like a good creampie to brighten up one's day. Sloppy seconds are always a treat and pumping a load in a new pussy is always a treat.

billmecarlebillmecarlealmost 5 years ago
Bravo!

Way to go! Let's have more!

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Great Experience

Sexy story, great to masturbate to. I wish my husband would bring another man home

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
And?

You sure love the word And.

'So we agreed on a place and meeting time and I got there early and got a table.'

Ever thought of using 'then' instead of and? Maybe even a comma. Writers should only use one and in a sentence.

If you have to repeat a word Google an alternative .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My absolute fantasy.

But I really don't know where to find a nice guy like you.

Internet is full of creeps :(

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 1 year ago

Great story. I've shared my wife on occasion and enjoyed licking them both as he was fucking her. This story brought back wonderful memories. Thank you.

mches1965mches1965over 1 year ago

Beautiful and delicious! Well written and I'm definitely a new fan.

More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous