All Comments on 'My Kaitlin's Soul is on Fire Ch. 02'

by shakeaspear

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
superb!

it's beginning to appear as if you

may be writing a very good story

of the black cock cuck genre 5stars *****

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthover 11 years ago

Incredible, anxiously waiting for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Terrific beginning for potentially a great story

Thankfully, someone writing in this genre understands the importance of nuance, subtlety, and progressive development of character. You deserve immense credit for the effort you've put into the development of this story. Great start! Looking forward to more installments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Far best IR I've read this Year!

Great start, you haven't committed IMHO the biggest sin in erotic writing "his cock was 12+ inches etc.". You, described it as gargantuan, large or big that leaves it up to the reader to size it. So far you have placed a big emphases on taking him bareback, and have her pussy re-sized, hopefully she submits to the opportunity then agonizes over it the morning after when she sees the results. Having Kaitlin using her hand mirror to observe the large load back flowing out her redden, swollen blond pussy and the fact that in contains 100's of millions of sperm who's purpose is to make black babies. Good thing she is on the pill! Will she ever be the same?

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Drinking & Drug No Excuse!

If she truly valued her marriage and was committed to her husband, she would have gotten the hell out of there as soon as she realized what the club was was promoting and that Diane was setting her up to cheat on her husband! (That's what it ultimately about,breaking her wedding vows and cheating.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ridiculous black stereotype bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When I think of all the absolute junk stories in this genre in which I read a few paragraphs and backed out when it became apparent the author had no clue how to write an engaging and entertaining story, I am overjoyed to finally read one that is novel quality while touching all the bases. You create pictures in the readers mind that allows them to make it their own. I am a little disappointed to see you only made four installments of this one story. You are much to talented a writer to end at one story!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwives2 months ago

Good addition to the story line but what is it with the use of the spelling “Blackman”? Was it a spell check error?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous