All Comments on 'Mario's Big Black Cock'

by chocolatecookie3

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AzaliaAzaliaover 11 years ago
Ha ha ha :P

Because it was in the 'Humor & Satire' category I knew something funny was coming and I enjoy every bit of it XD

Sully_MSully_Mabout 11 years ago
Very funny twist

I'm not one for a lot of the aggressive talk, but the twist at the end was hilarious. It made the entire story.

CARLVPCARLVP4 months ago

Reminds me. For several years I flew my Mooney 231 and T210 KI Cessna South down V1 airway passing off the coast past the Kennedy East West runway to Delaware work Wednesday through Sunday every other week in an ER. Recall glancing over and seeing the smoldering hole that was once the world trade center.

I was friens with an RN and her husban. I often joined them for dinner at their home. We were very open with one another and they knew I wanted to fuck a black woman. One evening after dinner and their two high school age sons had retired to their rooms she commented, "Do we have the deal for you. We have a friend wants to meet you, and she's black. She's in the Air Force at Dover Air Force Base. We'll go out for dinner so the two of you can meet. I kept a car at the airport so had my own transportation. We made the arrangements for my off weekend.

I flew to Delaware my off Fridar afternoon and cjecked into the Comfort in as usual. We called it the discomfort inn. I arrived early at te Bon Apitite restaurant. My friends arrived with my blind date. Was she beautiful. Every time I see Harris Faulkner on Fox News I'm reminded. Tall 5' 10" perfect habd full of perky tits. I like small tits. I could tell immediatly from experience she had delectable long redundant pussy lips just waiting to be unfurled slithering between my wet slippery lips into my mouth then back into the pussy, likely producing an orgasm, a high for us both. That night at her apartment that black unshaved pussy oerwhelmed me. After she did due justice on my cock blowing me I got my face between her legs annd splayed that black pussy op with my thumbs. Was greeted by succulent redundant thin long lips. Set me onfire. Lips were dark but the depth of the pussy pink, a real turn on. I was on fire wih rock hard cock. I applied my ti me tested toungue and mouth technique to the lips and clit producing a lovely orgasm. My sock slid effortlessly into the wet pussy. Pussy fucked her. We both came and I filled the pussy. After my cock softened and slid out on its own I slid down and watch the cream pie exude. WOW, what a high was hard again qiickly for a second pussy fuck.

We continues for about a year. We flew to my pblace when possible for a change of pace. Then my wandering ways gripped me and I took Jobs in Tucson AZ and Lon Beach CA ER's. Had three kids living in Southern CA to visit. Never met or spoke again. Still reminisce when see Harris Falkner on TV.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous