All Comments on 'Bad Teacher Ch. 09'

by hetup

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spelling and Grammar

Those issues are much worse than before. Badly needs real editing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beginning of the End

Pregnancy means Beginning of the End to most of the readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

marks only the beginning of somethings wonderful between them you. Peter leaves and the two embarks on new adventures...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One more chapter

I want to see Peter get humilated to the point where he knows he has lost and to see his wife with the real man she wants.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold destroyed

Oh he will be back in the morning on hands and knees. Begging to have another chance. LOL Then she can lay out the whole story. He will have to agree or risk loosing her.

tnadnudertnadnuderover 10 years ago
To the point of needing resubmission

The spelling and other errors take me right out of an otherwise very hot story. ("Liking" in place of "licking", not to mention her doing it to him when he never took his clothes off, yet still puts them back on?!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
@tnadnuder

"In the bedroom I got rid of my own clothes in a split second and started to kiss Carmen."

He got naked first. It's at the beginning of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what's up with that?

Excuse me, but what's up with his obsession with getting Carmen preggers? If he's so horny that he barely can keep his dick out of her cunt, then how is this kid going to put up with having his woman - and I use that term loosely - being heavy with child for the next nine months? I can't see him being mature enough to take care of himself, let alone a child! Sorry, but that's just the way I see it.

YOMEYO

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous