All Comments on 'Grim Fairy Tales Ch. 01'

by DocCIS

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Hope you enjoy!

The thought of this story came to me over the Xmas holidays as I was in a slump on my Lapdancing Ch 05 story. My Muse hit me and this story kept rolling in my head and I just had to write it. The story is "short" compared to most of my stories, but I needed a mental break from Lapdancing to clear my mind, so hoping a few chapters of this will get me back into Jen's lapdancing career and even Annie is due for a new chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

excellent. It is very sexy (roleplay, stockings, heels, leash). I hope others chapters including blackmail will follow, but I hope also to read soon the next chapter of Anny.

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon

Thanks...one of my New Years resolutions is to get back to Annie, so hoping to get something out soon. Working on this one a bit currently due to having a bit of writer's block on Lapdancing, so expect a sequel to this one soon...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope you have read any of the

Grim Fairy Tales at all. If they end like the Grim Fairy Tales , this story would be a hard assed revenge story because none of the Grim Fairy Tales ended good for the predators. :-)

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon2

It is a play on words. Grim vs Grimm...more in the sense of it being a grim discovery (i.e., frightful, horrible, harsh) about his wife. Also, another play on the title, SEVEN dwarves, and she ends up with SEVEN men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Title was misleading

I was interested right up until I realized that she was getting it on with 7 ordinary men. I thought she would be with actual little men. There was nothing Fairy Tale about this story. Having her get it on with 7 midgets would have been an original idea. Disappointing. Will not be reading any further parts of this particular series.

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
@Anon3

Sorry you thought it was something different. Had it been with actual little people, I would have put it in the fetish category, as that to me, would have been a particularly unusual thing. The entire premise of this story is what she would do for her husband to succeed in his job...

jviperjviperover 11 years ago
Not as good as your other works

Unfortunately this story doesn't feel as good as your previous ones. This one doesn't build anything to the sex and frankly the sex itself was not good. It feels like a mid-part story than anything else. We go to an orgy right out of the bat. Maybe the sequel will flesh out the set pieces and make the sex work better.

trphktrphkover 11 years ago
Good job

This is a fine piece of work.

As you said in your updates, this is more of a "stoke" piece than your other work.... and you are spot on in that decription.

Still there is enough build and psychology to be a good story

DocCISDocCISover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everybody

I knew this story was different from Annie and Lapdancing and so would affect some of the fans of those stories differently than if it were a new story by somebody just starting. Interesting about some of the comments I've received about not enough description in the sex scenes...so I'm going to go out of my way on one of the chapters and be extremely descriptive, LOL. From one extreme to another!

Appreciate the feedback. As I mentioned in my profile updates this is mainly a diversion to get me out of the funk I was having stuck on Lapdancing 05, so hope it is a pleasant enough diversion for everybody else as well.

DocCISDocCISover 9 years agoAuthor
Updated version posted....

I recently was going through old stories and have uploaded a newer version of this story here with corrected spellings and grammar. Although never 100% perfect, hopefully this version flows a bit better...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous