All Comments on 'Indian Wife's Transformation Ch. 04'

by desi_indian

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
kattkattover 11 years ago

A nice twist on an old theme. I have found myself really enjoying this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good story

enjoyed the series....would love to see it continued

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 11 years ago
Not a fan.

The writing is pretty good.

Unfortunately I don't like the fact that she makes no concessions to the fact that she has a husband. She changes her indentity to fit in with other people.

1. I'm sure Mark would have no problem pursusing a relationship with her if she maintained her ethnic identity, even knowing she was married.

2. Obviously Rejesh has no problems with her fucking Mark.

My problem is Rajesh, her loving and devoted husband, is supporting her, paying for her schooling, and allowing her to spend time with all of her friends, while she has hardly any thoughts for him, except for demeaning and dismissive ones.

I would predict; in real life they would be divorced within a year, Mark will fuck her blind until he tires of her, and she will be left alone and destitute because Rajesh won't pay for her to continue her education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
we want more...

story i s going very nice in ejoyed it well..witing for next chapter....more and more transformation ...its a good one.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
a husband's take

I look forward to the next chapter.. I hope her husband gets more involved with his wife's need to be had by a more virile male... it need not be detrimental to their relationship.. if he loves her he with his small cock would understand her need for a proper fuck... I feel the same about my own wife

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

this is just "indiansubmale" with a different name and a few minor changes in thes tory. it is pure garbage all the anon's is the authorw way of trying to generate positive feeling for a story that reeks of shit.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Awful story

about yet another Indian wife being portrayed as an available slut. Sickening.

AmbermineAmbermineover 11 years ago
eroticism has its own strange logic

I think it is very well written and explores a real desire of a masochistic male. the top two critical comments must be written by rhinos. eroticism doesn't follow social norms. this story perhaps taps into the oedipal scenario where the husband is reduced to child. it also seems to have a bisexual component: if you empathise with your wife's seduction, you can enjoy her experience of being taken by a more endowed male. it is a way of a husband enjoying being taken by another male without coming out or even desiring the other male, it is a way of joining her or being her; it also involves loving your wife so much so that what she needs, you want for her, even if you can't supply what she needs yourself. it is a genuine act of love to encourage her thus. it also can be exciting for a wife, for she can enjoy and be properly fulfilled by a dominant male, supported by a loving husband, who is there for her to fall back on when the affair breaks up. so a wife can enjoy being had properly, yet feel safe and protected by her husband. like this they can both enjoy it. of course this is all in the erotic domain without the real world issues of jealousy or the risk of switching loyalties from husband to lover! but this is an erotic site afterall.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hey Ambermine

You certainly have a right to your opinion but to be truthful what you said was a bunch of psychological mumbo jumbo. This is an Indian cuckold story. There are dozens of them on this site. Most of which belong in the Fetish category in my opinion.Believe it or not the situation being detailed in this story appeals to a very minute percentage of the male population. Henceforth cuckoldry tends to be considered a sexual fetish not a lifestyle. Once again you are aalwys entitled to your point of view but if you were to look under any of the Indin stories posted in The LW's section of this site you will see this same scenario with different names.

AmbermineAmbermineover 11 years ago
opinion

the psycho stuff is just a hobby or fun. you are right there are 27 categories and loving wives is just one minority taste, the only one of interest to me. the term 'loving wives' is of course ironical. the little vixens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Turn off

You should turn off your comments, nobody but wannabes post here

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It is what it is

I think this is a well written story that entertains. I'm amazed at the volume of criticism that has been aroused. If you don't like it simply stop reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wre is next chapeter

pls post the next chapter and pls dont stop it..make it as a good novel... we are eagerly waiting for it...pls pls..post the chapters continuously....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Don't think about criticism. We are waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What a 'shaved' shit :))

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
post next ch

nice story, waiting for next chapter. do post soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

when will chapter 5 come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue it

continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue next part

Please continue next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Superb story

Nest part when

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Would have loved this story to continue but the author hasn't written in 10 years. I'd love to pick up where he dropped it subject to approval.

-TT

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow. Author really views indian men as wimps. Wait till an Indian fucks up your life. That would be heartily enjoyable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous