All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 08'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STILL WAITING

ANOTHER GOOD STORY. STILL WAIT FOR MRS. F. AND LORI TO HAVE A TRY WITH ERIC.

brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Phenomenal Chapter!

I love Jackie!

She has such a great attitude for this kind of story - as well as the most amazing 'equipment' and skills to go with it.

The way she 'used' Eric to torment the guys was just awesome!

Thanks!

AdrianBurnsAdrianBurnsover 11 years ago
Time for a trip to the water tower!

I was waiting for Eric's friends to find out about the new him. Liked how they were humiliated by Jackie but couldn't turn away from hers and Eric's super-endowments. Liked the characterization being true to the source material; i.e. Kelso "hearing" about guys stuffing their pants.

The sex scene was of your usual "high" quality. My favorite moment was Fes attempting to steal Jackie's bra. The moment you described it as covering the sofa cushion, I was right there with him.

After a scene like this, I'd be heading towards the water tower hoping to benefit like Eric.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES