All Comments on 'Guardian Ch. 01'

by IceGlass

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 11 years ago

Good start! Interested in seeing how this goes. :)

avidreadravidreadrabout 11 years ago

Well, we know how Blaine feels but I wonder how William feels. Unless I missed something (I read too fast and it is possible) I get the feeling William is interested but doesn't want to be, maybe in the closet?

canndcanndabout 11 years ago

i'd like to know more too about how William feels. Is he out (maybe since the Isaac kid is hitting on him.)? Also, is Blaine figureing he has nothing to lose by continuing to flirt? His whole plan to deal with William changed from the beginning to end. Now that William knows he likes him, or suspects it, I hope he won't keep up that touchy feely crap if he doesn't feel the same way. There are alot of childhood friends falling for each other on here...so I hope you can find a way to make it stand out. I hope you continue it. It was a very good start, esp. for your first story. I like that the characters are willing to express how they feel about one another and not worry about what the other kids will say. I'd kinda like to get a pic of how the other kids react to their hugging, etc.

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
A good start

Well written--but just a start.

I certainly want to see a continuation of this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More please

I'd love to see where you had intended to go.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous