All Comments on 'I Want To Fuck His Wife Again'

by mesqueunhome

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
With "friends" like you ...

Who needs enemies... What a scum bag. A self centered, immature douch.. Your lucky Keith didn't have a gun.. It serve you right if Keith had a chat with your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well......

Yep, good ole Keith ought to have perforated both their skulls with a single and well aimed shot. As is, story is just another sorry ass tale.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
both the cheaters need dumped

neither of them deserve any pity and as far as the wife i would have kicked her out if she was mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amen to anonymous

You should have left your wife in peace and married Bailey....then you could continue instead you live a lie.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
The ballad of

A slapper and an arsehole. Reasonably well-written but hardly an enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Tie him down wile under threat of the circuit judge shotgun

Remove all but 1 inch of dick fry said dick in pan force wife to eat tell her it tastes like chicken use blow torch to cauterize his stump burn him good fry his balls . When wife is finished tell her she has three choices Stumpy divorce or me in jail choose slut no house car money all mine lost in court battle over stumpy now we call it an act of rage and you my dear ware a collar for 25 years and my name is master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!

I really enjoyed your story...the descriptions of how you enjoyed fucking Bailey knowing Keith was nearby was cool. I also enjoyed your observation that you had fucked her mouth...her vagina and her rectum....you took it all....LOL!

I have had similar experiences which I enjoyed immensely. One married gf I had actually stirred my oozing erection into hubby's favorite jelly jar leaving swirls of semen through the red gel. Then, she licked it off my very stiff dick. Guess who had jelly and cum on his toast the next morning....LOL. She sat there and watched him eat the white swirls then later told me every detail as I fucked that hot, eager bitch into eternity. I'll tell ya...thinking back on that episode has given me many more erections!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not sure why you bothered to write him "feeling a tinge of guilt"

No man who repeatedly cuckolds another man, even while he's in the same room, then taunts him afterwards with the fact, all the while cheating on his own wife/girlfriend ... yeah, someone like that has anything like a conscience? No.

Nice to see a story from the alternative perspective of the "other guy", but holy shit this guy needs a bullet in the face badly, courtesy of Keith.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If this is a true story which I doubt

How could the main character in the story be such a manipulative bastard as to repeatady fuck the wife of his friend and then tell all about it ? What a despiciable ass ! Certainly the wife deserves to get divorced for her less than subtle fucking with her husband's friend and lieing to her husband that his friend forced himself on her (again and again and again again -all over their house).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bullshit!

Liar, Liar - pants on fire...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Use a flowsheet

I generally disregard tales purported to be 'true' encounters, since this is a FICTION site! An author's claim is still just fiction! BUT, whether fiction OR fact, a story should be internally consistent. Example? Vixen's hubby was athletic in HS, just like the Bull Narrator. He got lazy in college and eventually ballooned all the way to obese! How the fuck does our 'Hero' know this? They met as JUNIORS in college! If 'Hero' saw HS pictures or heard stories, he should TELL his readers from what sources he drew that conclusion! Instead, it is presented as though it were first-hand information!

Another example? (Gee, what a tough audience) Vixen is reported as being neutral or slightly negative to 'Hero' where the other dyads among the four were very positive. Then, after 'contact' Vixen tells 'Hero' that she was HOT for him from the outset! Was Vixen deliberately hiding her carnal attraction to mislead her hubby and Sweetie? Even at risk of discouraging 'Hero' from chasing her until she caught him? Unlikely!

Given all the Narrator's self-aggrandizement, readers can probably be thankful that we were SPARED 14" pecker, 1-minute resolution times, 8 reps/session, and making mega-millions in his spare time after finding cancer-cure!

Regarding Title, if he had just let Vixen's claim slide, and abjectly apologized for mistaking Vixen for his Sweetie after sobering up, maybe he COULD be doing just that! Braggart AND Dumb Shit!

2*

mesqueunhomemesqueunhomeabout 11 years agoAuthor
You caught me

It's not true. Or it is. Whatever makes you all feel warm and fuzzy inside! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
True or Not???

Does not matter you are still a scumbag.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
another author

that makes me wish his parents had adoptedhim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

You are the worst kind of lie of shit asshole on the face of the earth! Why don't you fuck off somewhere else fucker nobody likes your kind!!! Worthless waste of space!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Karma......

will visit this guy sooner or later, you an bet on that! What kind of person is actually happy to be such a fuckin tool?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Double standards

Readers on this site welcome with glee tales of husband's cheating on their own wives. But then a story like this comes along and......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe..

How about a story follow-up detailing what his wife was doing all this time only for him to discover it after the fact. I find it interesting no mention was made whether his wife learned of the affair or not and her reaction or the lack thereof. Oh, the possibilities!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 11 years ago
Too bad that they fucked up and got caught

Damn, he had a good thing going for him until he fucked up.

I think the two of them should have stuck together and blamed it on being drunk, and lie about it ever happened before.

That way they could continue fucking each other but being more careful in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You are a A**hole

So while you were out fucking Keiths wife, who was nailing YOUR wifes pussy, ass, mouth, tits??? Your wife was away quite a lot from home: stupid idiot that you Are, you think she was not getting hammered by another man?

Writer, you are just plain sh1t and you know it!!!!

aspiringDOMaspiringDOMabout 11 years ago

The writing itself was pretty good. I don't agree with the comment about the inconsistencies. Frankly, I don't find it hard to fill in the blanks that are supposedly inconsistent. Any story requires some assumptions and interpretations by the readers and I don't see any in this story that are too onerous and distract from the read. As for the morality of the topic and its truthfulness, I really don't care. If it offends, then don't read. This is the internet folks, home of the biggest collection of liars, immorality, and judgmental people not willing to own up to their own shortcomings while anonymously lambasting someone else's questionable judgment. Personally, I don't agree with the actions, wouldn't do it myself, but didn't mind the read and fantasy painted by the author. Frankly, it should serve as a reminder to people that there are those out there who will try to take what you've got and for that matter that you might not know who you've got as well as you think. Lastly, lets not forget that the cheating wife was not an innocent party. She's a whore and he's not a friend in any sense of the definition.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Documenting your own shortcomings

Interesting that you should write a "true" story documenting your adulterous activity with another mans wife. You write it like you are proud of the event. Your ego is clearly swollen from the knowledge that another mans wife was willing to have sex with you. Did you ever consider the character of this woman? If she was willing to cheat on her own husband how much could her opinion really be worth? By your description she is a lying slut. She treated the man she promised her love and fidelity to like crap. Other than her appearance what else did she have going for her? Her disloyal slut personality? In the end she turned on you and accused you of what rape? Are you proud of this chapter in your life? What kind of judgement do you have? Please do not have any children. You are a mess and it would be better if you did not degrade the gene pool. Not to mention the damage you would do to your children as a man without honor and clearly lacking intelligence. Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Seriously mesqueunhome... are you just a moron?

" I calmly reminded Keith that I was the one who was too drunk to legally consent that night" yeah, that's it... it's not rape if the rapist is drunk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That was awesome!

I have been there and done that... My story started in the back of a car and got busted at a hotel and ended with my friend standing on a table at a hotel bar telling 400 people what he caught us doing... OMG! I need to submit that story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice story

I am in a similar arrangement except my friend started his wife and i fucking together .... then we took it off together alone without his control.

it has been 11 years... she finally told him we fuck all the time ... he doesnt fuck her anymore, just shaves her filipina pussy and licks her... i am the one to fuck her. i love it! once in a while he will indicate that we shoulld fuck and he likes to sip his beer and watch. i love letting him have a good show as i cream in her sweet wet pussy.... the rest of the time though, we just arrange a time and place, i have my places we can go and we fuck up each other till were good and then go home. she calls me several times a day...

life is good....

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 6 years ago
Wait a second...

This guy is still married?

Why the fuck Keith didn't make Bailey tell his wife? Why didn't he do it himself?

In any case... yes, such a story featuring a bonafide snake-in-the-grass sounds legit. Hell of a thing, hearing the piece of shit bragging about undermining not only his supposed friends' marriage, but also his own. Well, this is what to expect from this type of assholes.

It's well written... but not as erotic as it should have been, for some reasons, and only featured really unlikable, although believable, characters.

So can't even give it a passing grade... too believe to enjoy, I guess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Puke 🤢🤮

and a 💩 on it too. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife was the one doing the fuckng

I had a similar experience except I wasn't the one doing the fucking. My wife was doing her boss for ten years. We were at an outdoor party one night and I happened to look into a bedroom window and saw my beautiful blonde wife, wearing only a pair of panties, down on her knees sucking her boss's cock. It was quite a shock. She said he was the only guy she had fucked during our marriage. She did admit, however, to blowing her ex-boyfriend. When ever he was in town on business, they would have lunch and then she would blow him in his car. I never suspected a thing.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Keith would have been better served to put a bullet in his ear. See if he could laugh that off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You will pay. You will smell your flesh burning in hell.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You know, this story was really hot... I'll bet all the haters making their blistering comments are both chubby, out of shape husbands AND also read the entire story...with a hard on! I know I am both of these things also. We hate ourselves for having cute wives who catch the eye of a smart, interesting stud. I guess

I learned the importance of keeping in shape, working on my body and relationship and not take either for granted. If you get sloppy, go soft and get boring, someone may just claim your wife (or mine) nearly right out from under us- literally! Be careful or you'll come home to wet bedsheets!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous