All Comments on 'Apartment 2B'

by Sully_M

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
5 stars that was hot

Good job I love a dominant male write more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Five.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

I thought she was dreaming after she hit her head. It was good but it flowed too fast between her hitting her head and sexing up 2B.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good read...

I have to agree with one of the other posts, this was just a wee bit too fast after she hit her head. It needed a little bit more build up before the deed.

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101over 11 years ago
Ellis sounds like me!

I'm 5"9, not at all obese yet full to say the least. I've been working so hard at the gym to be a thin tall girl but I don't think I was meant to be shaped like that haha! Anywho, loved it! Can't wait for more and the pace seemed fine to me.

NekoParksNekoParksabout 11 years ago
Well written interlude...

I enjoyed Ellis's musings while her tenant was in the shower--so sexy. How great to have a female character with a strong sex drive who is not ashamed of it. Also, I enjoyed the humor of Ellis's creative cussing. It's effective example of dialogue that develops her character along with furthering the plot. So refreshing to read about a female lead that has an open and honest appreciation of men without the guilt or without being portrayed as a slut. Your male character was so attractive too. You included just the right amount of physical description along with characterization.

chocolatecookie3chocolatecookie3about 11 years ago
Excellent

I thought the buildup was fine and the story was sexy.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 3 years ago

Oh so good, love the woman’s perspective for a change

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSully_M@Sully_M
21 Followers
The most apt description of Sully’s writing inspiration would be late 90’s rom-coms, and Red Shoe Diaries. Romance is the number one subject of Sully’s writing, but what’s romance without intense passion? Erotica is fused into each steamy story, exploring all the wonders and p...

SIMILAR Stories