All Comments on 'Melanie's Seduction Ch. 01'

by jones286

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

An excellent story....can't wait for Chapter 2!!!!

gr8whitenorthgr8whitenorthover 11 years ago

Wow! Awesome start and can hardly wait for chapter two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow

That last comment was one of the most childish things i've ever seen. This is an adult site, not somewhere for you to rant about your hurtful opinions on others that are different than you. If you werent interested, you wouldnt have read the entire story or took the time to comment. You also wouldnt be in the specific INTERRACIAL section of the site. Petty as hell.

On another note, I think this is the beginning to a great story and look foward to reading the chapters!

whtyelcplwhtyelcplover 11 years ago
Good Build Up!

Good plot development, keep it up! Ignore the weak minded comments a few posts back! This is erotic fantasy, the haters always seem to have a problem with spelling!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice first chapter

Looking forward to Chapter 2

jones286jones286over 11 years agoAuthor
Author's Comments

I really appreciate the positive comments and I will be posting another chapter in the next couple of weeks - as it is partially based on my own experience, I find it quite arousing, but also slower to write...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Just when it was starting to get interesting, I noticed there isn't a chapter 2 yet!!!

Hope the story gets finished

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Elaborate a little - take your time

Good story but explain more about feelings for all concerned. Ch 2?

Lynn_MXXLynn_MXXover 10 years ago
I Don't Suppose It'll Ever Get Finished

Non-the-less though, I enjoyed it. Don't delete any more of the angry comments; it's the sign of a good story and often determines whether I read it or not

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Couple weeks you said?

How about half a year. Please do not leave us hanging. We want to read the next chapter

TigersmanTigersmanover 9 years ago
Good start

This was a good start. To make the story better you might want to tell how both Lisa and James were feeling in regard to their swapping dance partners also how they enjoyed the partners. It would be nice to detail Melanie's feelings about her body's response to James. Keep up the good writing.

EzrollinEzrollinabout 2 months ago

So every black man has a chiseled body, hung like a bull and the most knowledgeable of lovers... so unrealistic .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous