All Comments on 'Frozen in Time Ch. 02'

by TheLustWriter

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent

keep up the good work...you rock

SpreadHerCheeksAndFeastSpreadHerCheeksAndFeastabout 11 years ago
Taking her ass.

That was fantastic. He should taste these women. Lick and sniff their assholes and suck and tongue fuck them before he sodomizes them. Describe the scent and taste too. That would make a great addition. Write again soon. 5 stars.

captmoviecaptmovieabout 11 years ago
Please write more

I want to know what happens with Tammy. Plus maybe a separate story about lorena. When time moved back is she a total virin again? Has the sex session, even tough she doesn't remember, make want to now be sexually active. Does she remain the slut she was when time froze? You have writen a very erotic story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Why wouldn't he just freeze time and rob a bank or something?

doorknob22doorknob22about 9 years ago
Simple and effective.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
excellent premise...

Time stoppage is one of my favorite themes on this site, and you have started out with an interesting concept---what in one were given the opportunity to control time, and in doing so, to control people? Keep up the good work, TheLust Writer. Let's see what you have up your sleeve for future chapters! By the way, I give you four stars, but if I totally enjoy a multi-chapter tale, I usually give 5***** for the final chapter. I predict five stars for this one, also!

YOMEYO

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Truly great work, bring it along. I love the time stops but with this added twist its fantastic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous