All Comments on 'The Girl Of My Dreams'

by Tomcatfive

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Beautiful, beautiful story!

Authors like you are rare, the more I read, the more I didn't want the story to end. Thanks so much!

SW_MO_HermitSW_MO_Hermitover 11 years ago
ONLY ONE THING TO SAY--FANTASTIC!!!

A real tear jerker even if we did know how it would end almost from the time of the accident.

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

This story was really good. It was very inspirational.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Amazing

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 11 years ago
TGOMD

Thank you for an amazing read!So much better than a lot of the submissions on here.

This is the first time I have read your work.It will certainly not be the last.

Very many thanks.

katranmankatranmanover 11 years ago
Magnificent

Absolutely superb, I cried through much of it -- and I loved it! Thanks so much!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful story!

Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this. Eyes watered more than once. Thank you for sharing it with us. :)

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WHAT SHOULD ONE EXPECT

after losing his queen. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Increadible.

This work is beyond incredible. I was almost to tears while reading this. Great work, the ending was superb, and the characters were perfect. Just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thankyou

Thankyou so much for this gorgeous story, I was suffering from damp eye syndrome all the way through. Just loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it.

Please continue with this story and let us see what kind of a good and loving life Robbie, Kate and Katie have together.

Oupa99Oupa99over 11 years ago
Another Hopeful Romantic

I have fallen in love with several of my characters as I write the story and that always leads the story, sometimes in a direction you hadn't planned, but just like in this case the story flourishes and gets better. Now I've fallen for your Kat??'s as well. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Absolutely Superb !!

This is without a doubt one of the best stories I have ever read. Your creativity and the feeling you impart to the story are incomperable--you should make this type of story a large part of your creations

Thanks,

Sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a dry eye in the house...

I don't know where to start, really - I loved your story; I nearly gave up on it à couple of times, as I wasn't sure of the direction you were going in, but decided to persevere, and am so, so glad I did. This story uplifted my soul! I could feel the love in your writing, between the characters, all around me whilst reading, it was almost à religious experience.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of my heart - I haven't felt like that for à long, long time.

I've been having quite serious health problems for à while now, and this, coupled with the sort of strain that kind of situation can bring to à couple, and my wife's growing disinterest in sex ever since our last child was born (she's now 8) means that my sex life has been non-existent for the past couple of years; so I, being the faithful type, instead of turning to another woman, have been using online means to try and obtain physical satisfaction. Most recently, my main source of titillation has been Literotica. It's been very interesting, amusing and physically gratifying making the rounds of the various subject matters and authors, trying to find what works and what doesn't, but it's all been on a purely superficial and PHYSICAL level ... Until THIS story. You've managed to put me back in touch with feelings I'd forgotten I even had, and there is no way I'll ever be able to thank you enough.

You are a writer of skill and talent, I will go on and read your other works very soon, but for now I'm just going to bask in the wonderful, warm feelings you've managed to resuscitate in me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

KA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Extremely well done!!!

Bravo!!!! Incredibly well done!!!!

ManofMithgarManofMithgarover 10 years ago
K & K

Wonderful story and ending. The spirit in the dreams was a perfect touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

THIS WAS A PERFECT STORY. I REALLY ENJOYED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
excellent work

This story was so emotional for me. I can't get the characters out of my mind. I'm glad you decided to try something different. This was just the romantic story I needed to read. At one point I was so overwhelmed I had to put it aside and come back later! Kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best!!!

This story is the best story i have read till now..please continue writing..

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 9 years ago
Excellent

It is an emotional roller coaster, a very good emitional roller coaster. To the author, please keep on writing more stories.

JustinLeeJustinLeeabout 9 years ago
A really good read.

As I was reading this a funny thought popped into my head. I happened to have graduated from No. Adams State College years back and lived in the town for three years.

When you go up the mountain past the hair pin turn you reach a plateau. Going down the winding on the other side takes you to Charlmont (sp). The only thing I remember about the tiny town at the top was lots of drinking in a roadhouse there. It struck me funny because in the story you were driving through a snowstorm. The towns name is Florida.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
touching, and sweet

well written.

thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A great story.

You are a phenomenal story teller. This is a well-told story with the most stimulating descriptive romantic sexual intimacy. I had to pause in the story after Katie died. Last fall a dear friend lost his wife to a red-light runner - right in front of his eyes. They were equally in love as Robbie and Katie.

SoooJuicySoooJuicyalmost 9 years ago
Worth your time to read this one!

This story had a really good story line. It had descriptive, build it up slowly intimacy scenes which I liked a lot. It was also a good length for a short story. I loved the part in the story when they huddled together in the car to keep warm and the part when he took her gently into womanhood. He had been through a lot in his young life. She was inexperienced and eager to explore. The happily-ever-after ending gave the reader a refreshing feeling. I would read other stories by this author. Keep writing! Well done!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69almost 9 years ago
Fucking fabulous!

What a heartwarming love story of life, love and those beloved ones in the beyond!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
B

Beautiful is all I can say

drdetroit019drdetroit019over 7 years ago
Overwhelmingly great story.

Hi, for some reason it will not accept my 5-star rating, but this story really moved me. Thank you fir this wonderful experience.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Lovely and great story

I do not know if the author will read this comment, but, Thanks for writing this story!

Really fantastic, I really liked it.

I know it's an old story, but it would be very nice if the author wrote a sequel one day, taking advantage of the material originally written and not published, to continue telling about the life of Robbie, Kate and more memories of Katie. Do they ever have children? How does they life as a couple work?

5* for you.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
One of the Best....

One of the Best stories that I have ever read. Enjoyed it thoroughly, reminds me of my own life to an extent, having loved, lost, and loved again. Thank you... I look forward to the sequal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
AWESOME STORY!!!!

I am truly glad that you wrote this ending the way that you did! It was the perfect ending to a perfect romance story! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

A great story by a great author. THANK YOU.

cruisewestcruisewestover 4 years ago
So Romantic!

A thriller for sure and what an ending. I did not want it to end so quickly, for me I wanted your story with Katie and Kate and Robbie to keep moving. You are a very good writer, I want to read more of your efforts and I know I will enjoy them too.

cybojicybojiabout 4 years ago
2nd read

One of my all time favorites. The despair of losing your soul mate is genuinely felt in this story. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Second time around.

Still my favourite. Watery eyes all along! Keep on the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

excellent read ... if there are following chapters, they need to go beyond the immediate emotions to planning and living life, career, etc ... deepening, maturing and all along retaining the "adventure" component that made this such a good initial read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is the most beautiful and romantic story I ever read. From beginning to end the story flow smoothly. Definitely more than 5 star rating 🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍🌟👍. Thank you so much for the lovely story.

Ali Singapore

auhunter04auhunter04over 2 years ago

one of the best if not the best all inclusive story I have read

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53about 2 years ago

My god this was such an emotional story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. Spirit of Katie aside it's one of the best tender love stories I have ever read!!

6King6King11 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wonderful loving and growing romances

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous