All Comments on 'A New Race'

by Ddonn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
CherrypeachCherrypeachover 11 years ago
Interesting storyline

I liked the progression of this story. The heroine was just needed the crazy fucked out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

was that a one off for them or did they stay together?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice.

I liked your angle, and the idea that she was naked at the funeral, deliciously naughty.

ScarletPussScarletPussover 11 years ago
A NEW RACE

I like it very much, I just wish it could've been longer. Maybe she should have went into detail about the future of the two characters...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is this a counter to the 5 billion SamuelX stories where black men fuck every woman ever? In Canada

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

Surprising to find a story like this here. Definitely not run-of-the-mill erotica. Strikes some kind of chord at a deep level, surprisingly, so I'll withhold any criticism.

Five.

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosover 11 years ago
Well done!

...but it wrapped up rather abruptly.

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthover 11 years ago
Deep thoughts

Not to make light of the story, but definitely different. Great 1st story post and look forward to reading more of your work. 5***** from me.

LOL @ Cherrypeach. You know the crazy ones do it best ;-D. Honestly can't recall ever having profound thoughts brought on by a blowjob, even an awesome crazy one.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 11 years ago

Though I really liked this story, I was expecting more then the quick finish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
....

pure crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
had potential....but i don know...

It was a good story but the female came on a little.....strong it was almost scary , nothing prepared you for her...attitude, she also spoke like she belonged to some kind of cult. At one point i thought the guy was scared and tried to be as pleasing with his answers to her out of fear. The story had promise. If you like.this type of.story and can handle real issues put out there, i'd advise reading/ buying "The Naughty Sins of a Saint" by Laveen, TianaTiana (kindle) one of the best books i ever read worth the money.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ended abruptly...

So next part is where he is taken to the cleaners for child support... LOL

oldwayneoldwayneover 8 years ago
Short 'n' sweet...

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This has clearly been written by someone who has very little actual contact with any people of color. I mean what black person in the world refers to other Black people as “Blacks“ this shit just oozes racially charged gems like that through out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous