All Comments on 'Cara Finally Feels Ch. 03'

by Lovely_Emma_21

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
billytime71billytime71about 11 years ago
Keep going

You need to keep going with this story. I love the flow and interaction between James and Cara. The only question that needs to asked is James is truthful and honest with Cara or is he using her for the sex? Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
yes!

more please!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
she is a whore

hopefully you have it after she gets divorced and moves in then he finds another and dumps her. Then she is divorced and a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should you continue this story

Go for it!!

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 11 years ago

She isn't a whore, she just got caught up in an affair because she was feeling unsure of herself. She still is since she thinks James' feelings for her isn't as strong as hers. I think she need to stop screwing James till her divorce is final, she can be just friends with James until then. If James cares about her he wouldn't continue to put her in this predicament. Let Cara work herself out so she can make the right decisions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a whore!

Very nice story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Yes please continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
please???

Keep going with the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
PLEASE CONTINUE YOUR STORY

I love the characters. All three of them could be drawn from people I know. Just humans, with human emotions and flaws, searching for happiness. One can be so lonely even in a relationship or surrounded by lots of other people. No matter what anyone says, you can love more than one person at a time.

Please continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Do it!

If you don't continue I will cry for years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
FEAR NOT. IT'S HOT!!!

I re-read this story often. I love it. Please, Please write more stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous