All Comments on 'A Christmas Party Ch. 04'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
bredrebredreover 11 years ago
More, More pleas

Love the story, please give us more...Maybe a little longer

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Why there always got to be a psycho, stalker female after the guy that don't want anything to do with them? Hopefully Kachi won't let Claire scare her off. Poor Lee-Anne is already caught up in Claire's delusions. She better jump ship before its too late. Jeremy has more power then Claire, he just chooses not to flaunt it. He may need to stop being the nice guy with Claire and use it.

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 11 years ago
Love the story!!

Crazy Claire will definitely add to the drama of this story. Can't wait for Jeremy and Kachi to finally go out and have fun. Good story!! Update soon please.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

can't wait for the next one.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 11 years ago
What a peice of work Claire is.....sheesh

What a card carrying cunt this Claire chick is. An annoying willful heifer who by privilege of birth thinks all she suveys; she can lay claim to including Jeremy.

Never mind Kachi, It is and will be Jeremy's duty/place to address the issue of that bitch.

Kachi got two things going for her, her real gal pal and the psuedo-gal pal, Donald....lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
*****

Five.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great chapter lannasage!

Please forgive me for diverting my comments from your story, but I'm really intrigued about where Alpha_Marm is coming from! Alpha_Marm are you just a troll or do you actually have something constructive to say about this story?

IronDragonIronDragonabout 11 years ago
Outstanding!

Great story so far! 5/5 for every one of your tales in this series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
:))

I loooove a good villain!! Great story

SashasworldSashasworldabout 11 years ago
I like the story alot

It's just killing me that you didn't edit it. The typos are distracting as hell. They're like the giant person in front of you at a movie premier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
come on

exaggerating in the characters is never good, i dont think in a 5'4 girl a 36cc breats would look good, i mean im 5'4 and have 34c breast and i complain, also with cock size, lets be realisitic lets go 8 or 9 but not 11 -_- youre good tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I dont think its a stretch

my sister is of African descent and she is 5'3 and she is a 44 triple d and weighs 135 so therefore i dont think its a stretch at all and some dudes do have big cocks is real life maybe you just haven't seen a guy with a nice one tough luck chick some girls and guys are just stacked its called genetics

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story but a bit disappointing and unrealistic

The setting is interesting, and the character. Some editing work to do. I like that the main female character is from Nigeria, but it is quite stereotipycal to have her be a slim "caramel " (i.e. light) skinned girl, and her BFF being the thick dark skinned one...Same old, same old disapointing cliché. Also, the height difference between the two romantic leads is quite ridiculous: ok tall guys are hot but around here this love for tall guys is just too much. Also the 11 inches cock : too much to be realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

11 inches? what dreamland are you living in? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I really do so wish that authors would proof read their contributions before submitting them. It implies that readers will accept anything without question. As Sashasworld said above it spoils the whole ambience.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
642 Followers
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES