All Comments on 'The Bottom Line'

by btraven

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Absolutely fucking excellent - good hard anal action, the bitch really needs it.

peebudypeebudyover 10 years ago
good first effort

just ran into this story on the random page. I liked it. great sexual tension between the two. different than most mom-son stories. well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved It!

I do not understand the talk. Calling your Mom a bitch! Your fucking her, I get that. But she is still your Mom. I banged my Mom for over 25 years. She was the best I have ever had. And we did it all. She was my teacher. We never resorted to the names. More !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I heard them come home, he was drunk as usual, even more so lately. I heard the noise, then the bathroom light, I moved down the hall, she was standing in her pantyhose and bra, I stared at her big bottom, I had seen it before, the second time we had fucked as she insisted I fuck her pussy doggy style. The first time she had straddled me and 3 other times the same, controlling the way we fucked, controlling her orgasms. I moved behind her, she was rubbing cream onto her face as I pressed behind her, my hands under her bra, massaging her breasts, her head tilted back onto my neck. She pulled her pantyhose down, my hard cock moved between her fleshy bottom as I massaged her breasts. She teased, wriggling her bottom, my hard cock moving up and down. She reached down, her cream covered hands guiding my cock to her pussy, the head entering her, she standing up straight as my cock moved into her pussy, pulling back I came out and I pushed forward my cock finding her anus, opening her, tight, she yelped, augh, careful, careful, I started to move back, no its ok, her arms reaching back, holding me as I slowly eased into her 42 year old bottom, my cock covered by a tight, clasping warmth, slowly, slowly, oh that's it, wait, oh your in my bottom, so hard, her hand went to her pussy, moving as she stood straight up, oh yes, do it as I began to move, oh im cumming, that's it, oh yes, her insides squeezing me, then relaxing as I pushed hard into her, my cum shooting hard as I was milked by her tight hole. I stayed in her for some time and when I pulled out I was still hard. I cleaned up, went back to my room. I stayed hard, I began to stroke myself, my door opened, then closed, I felt her straddle me, sliding her pussy down over my cock, I knew you would be still hard as she moved up and down, I grabbed her hips and met her thrusting up into her , thrusting faster, our bodies slapping together as we both came, she slumped forward but then got up and moved back to her room. I slept well and was woken up by voices, it was daylight, I walked down the hall and looked into their open bedroom door, she was lying flat on her stomach and he was lying on her, his cock moving in and out of the tight bottom I had been in last night.I moved away.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtalmost 7 years ago

Hot and kinky. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
geez...worse than the kevin/deidre story...

............

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sometimes, reading ass fucking incest stories between a mature woman and her son excite me more than the videos. This story was a good one. It reminded me of when I seduced my mom while we, both, we drunk. We started tongue kissing on the sofa. While doing so, I rubbed her tight, small & soft ass. After a while, I pulled her skin tight stretchy shorts down past her butt & slid my finger past her anus & deep into it. We flicked the tip of each other's tongues while I fingered her asshole. Eventually, I got to my feet & positioned myself behind her as she hung her ass in the air & her face pressed into the back cushion of the couch. I gave her ass a very carnal, thorough, hard & fast thrusting. She screamed roughly with her eyes tightly shut while I growled & yelled with her. The smell of her raw asshole made it even more exhilarating. This was 14 years ago. We don't ever talk about it, but I never stopped admiring how nice her ass looks in her stretchy shorts that she still prefers til this day. Her shorts are riding deep in the crack of her ass now, as I write this. I wish I can suck her small asshole. I want more. I need more. If my urges get too overwhelming, which I know they will, I plan to take her narrow ass & pound her asshole until she cries & succumbs to convulsions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbtraven@btraven
319 Followers
I originally posted to newsgroups back in the early to mid 90s. I've been inactive for a few years -- but I'm back in the saddle again. I really appreciate feedback -- even if negative! As a writer it is wondeful to know that someone has actually enjoyed my work. Although...