All Comments on 'Kita'thalla Ch. 13'

by Bowoodstock

Sort by:
  • 287 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOLY SHIT! Your back! Wooooohoooooo!

Congrats to your marriage & job!

jpb531jpb531over 11 years ago
Yay!

As for the rest, no worries, life happens and you do what you gotta. Glad you're back.

Minnesota61Minnesota61over 11 years ago
Welcome back!

and congratulations on your marriage and new career.

It made my day to see this story continue.

I also think your story could be published or made into a movie. There are some authors that have published their stories on Amazon for Kindle and still have them posted here if that helps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congrats

Congratulations on the job and marriage.

As for your story, maybe you should look at ending this story in one direction on LE, and save a longer and deeper ending for a possible book/movie. Give your fans something to read here, whilst drawing up a more intimate plot that will absolutely WOW your publisher.

If you do chose to create a book please let us know. I'm quite sure a few of the readers here on LE would love to have first editions ;)

Stevens_rockStevens_rockover 11 years ago
I just want to yell

One of the few unfinished stories that I look for on this site. Hurry up and post the next portion. Also congrats, i think, on a fake movie trailer, that is simultaneously terrifying and awesome.

Please don't leave this unfinished for another year.

wildsoulwildsoulover 11 years ago

I highly approve and would completely understand if you took this story down and publish it! This story is amazing so far and I would not mind waiting for it. This is one of the story that has a better chancing of being publish than most from this website. And I can not believe you update! Thought I was dreaming, hahaha.

larry74403larry74403over 11 years ago
Thank you.

Thank you very much sir.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 11 years ago
Delighted to see you back!

And I never doubted that you would eventually continue the tale.

If I were in your position, I'm not sure that I would think about pursuing publication of Kita'thalla as a book. Instead, I think I'd work up a treatment of it for film or television. There's such a strong visual element to the story that it begs for the more visual realization.

Congrats on your new undertakings, and thanks for getting back to your fans.

keyan88keyan88over 11 years ago
thank you

i loved this story ever since the first chapter, and gave up hope on it ever being finished. When i saw this on the site it definitly made my day. Thank you so much for continuing this. and also congratulations on getting married!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Welcome back

It's funny I actually checked last week to see if u had updated the story. Now to go back and reread the other chapters

EdwarusEdwarusover 11 years ago
Hello

So happy your back love this story so good dont even need to go back and read anything cause it so good stays in my head

dwraith0877dwraith0877over 11 years ago
Fan Art?

You say there is fan art available for your story? cool... any chance you could post some links to some of it? I tried to google it, but couldn't find any but the fake trailer... lol

dwraith0877dwraith0877over 11 years ago
visual adaptation...

I'm with the one who said you should try for TV/movie adaption, but I also thought you might find an artist you like and see if they would be willing to help make it a graphic novel...

KansascriptKansascriptover 11 years ago
OH HECK YEAH!!!!!

get on just to check whats what and see an update on one of the few stories I actually care about? you just made a shitty day into not such a shitty day with this update, THANK YOU! loved the frisky kitty and LOVED the spot you decided on for the cliffhanger, real nice. what EVER you decide on with this story just let us all know would you please? I KNOW that Im not the only one that will be keeping tabs

NeorotoxinNeorotoxinover 11 years ago
Glad you've returned!

And you did great as you always had. I'm eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

If you DID decide to publish this, I would just suggest telling people, so those that wanted to and knew and loved your story might have time to enjoy it again before it might be taken down.

RedsherryRedsherryover 11 years ago

Welcome back and congrats on getting married. Looking forward to reading more.

DmitryDmitryover 11 years ago
Holy S..T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I just get right to it. ......Every time i read a new chapter, I want to light up and have a drink(sorry, for I know that you do not do any of the above). I have read tons of fiction in the past, but yours........ Please cont. and what ever decision you may reach with this project, I am sure, all of your readers will support it, providing that you let us know, Congratulations on your marriage,and hope she is a fan.

thatrobthatrobover 11 years ago
Lucky us

All of us are so lucky to have you continue this delightful story.It was to my great pleasure to see this chapter added.You have made a somewhat crappy day a great deal better.Thank you for your time and effort and also for your terrific talent.I wish you great success in your endeavors.

BowoodstockBowoodstockover 11 years agoAuthor
The fake movie trailer

Been getting a lot of comments about this. To clarify, this was not comissioned by me, it was made by a very talented fan during my hiatus. To a certain extent, it's part of the reason I became motivated enough to finish this chapter finally, and I'm happy to have seen it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqeKH_8CElI

There's the link for it. Please give him all the positive feedback he deserves, he's talked about possibly remaking it to a higher standard, if that's possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Congrats

Congratulations! And YIPPEE! A new chapter

dapidapiover 11 years ago
MORE!

This is a good story! I'm glad you have decided to add more to it and I hope you keep up the good work.

If you do decide to pull the story from Literotica we shall all mourn its departure. And should you decide to expand on it and turn it into a novel I'm sure that you will have a good number of people willing to buy it.

BTW I thought the trailer was good, if you ever get the funding for to have this made into a movie then I would definitely hire the people who made the trailer to do the screenplay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank You

I just discovered this story last night, and now I've missed an entire night's sleep because I just couldn't stop reading. Thank you *so* much for that! :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
publish it

Publish it! It's one of the best I've read! I hope you consider making writing at least part of your career.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please continue

I am glad that you are back, please continue with this story. I love this whole complete series. I think that they are a wonderful couple. You have done a wonderful job with your writings. Please don't take so long to supmit the next part. Congratualation on your marriage.

KolrinKolrinover 11 years ago
Congratz!

For starters. I hope you have many years of happiness ahead of you.

Now to the story: Damn I'm happy you are back! And good as always. Keep going.

sexydad50sexydad50over 11 years ago
Love it

I have just found this series, read it straight through, and can not wait for the next chapter. Could not blame you if you want to publish, it is that good. I love this. I wish you would turn the heat UP!

funfunfun73funfunfun73over 11 years ago
Please Finish!

In full honesty, I would buy the published version of this regardless of whether it was left up on Literotica or not. Please finish it on here, and publish it!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 11 years ago
Welcome back...

And congrats on your marriage and career. This chapter was certainly a fitting return after such a long hiatus, albeit a little short, but that's to be expected after the previous 12 chapters being about the same length.

One thing I have to ask though, is the battle still raging in orbit? If it is, then how could it, and/or why would it, still be going? And whether or not it was still going, where's all the debris? Shouldn't some of it be coming down soon? Also, has Eric given any thought to his unused distress beacon since he first checked his gear? These are all questions that can be answered either with a reply comment or in another chapter, your call.

I actually had to go back and reread the entire series in order to remember what had happened prior to this chapter, given how long it had been since an update. I'm glad I did, because it made me feel much better and kept me from being bored. I look forward to following this story to it's natural conclusion.

p.s. don't you dare disappear like that on us again, it's quite rude. *grin*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
pleeeeeeeeese

my friend i have been reading this for a while now and i truly enjoy it if it was a book i would buy it. but... this is on an erotic fiction website and in thirteen chapters we have yet to get to the erotic. i am begging you please get to the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
be careful

You should read the book Man-Kzin wars by Larry Nivin. Your story is a lot like his, including a feline alien race. I don't remember when it was written but I read it in my early teens 20+ years ago. I do enjoy this story and hope to see it through to completion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Glad to see you're back, and I look forward to the continuation of the series! I think you should definitely continue to post the chapters here, and possibly look at digital self publishing if you decide to go commercial. Having a swarm of readers ready to give feedback on the draft of a story is never a bad thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

pew! looks like i found this story at the right time. after reading through i dont think i could have lasted through a year long hiatus. it's really well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Publishing

If yu really intend to publish it you need to make it a lot longer, i thnk your currently at something like 90 pages, so for a proper sized novel you need at least 3 times as much (which would be awseome btw)!

Anyways nice to see that you are back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hurray ! ! ! you are back :-D

this was a wonderful surprise ... to see another chap appear :-D .... I can definitely understand things demanding more of your attention, especially marriage, been there done that

... it would be fantastic to see this done as a movie after you finish it :-D ... it would also make an awesome manga/anime ... especially considering how the Japanese LOVE tsundere female charaters

... I dont know about how much it would take to get it hardcopy published ... but e-published should not be difficult ... I know of another story in here that did exactly that, it got e-published ... so that IS a route that is very possible

now I can go back to eagerly looking forward to the next chapters :-)

again ... thank you for coming back to your story :-D

ElvenTempestarii621ElvenTempestarii621over 11 years ago
This may sound strange but...

I can't keep "I'm Back" by Dope out of my head. Probably because it's a great musical representation of how I feel right now - energetic, fast-paced, not quite coherent, nonsensical of energy and lots of curses like "fucking A" keeps running through my head. You're back! With a great comeback!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moreeee

I needs more. GIVE ME MORE

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yay

glad to hear there is still hope for this story

ps congrats on being married here is hope many happy years to you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loyal fan here

its been awhile since you have last posted. Its nice to hear from you again. I would really appreciate it if you finished posting this story on literotica. Its for the selfish reason that i dont want to purchase it. Ive been a loyal fan of this story from the beginning. Its been a long time since your last post and i dont think its fair to have to purchase it now. I havent purchased a book. I dont want my family to know i read romance novels. It would give them a chance to give me shit. Believe me they would die for the chance to since i give them a lot of shit. I hope you finish the story on literotica. Thanks, by the way your a really great writer for what its worth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Same loyal fan

If you really want to publish it. This is just a suggestion so dont bite my head off if you dont like it. How about you finish posting this story on literotica then take it off of literotica after youve given a fair amount of time for your waiting fans to finish reading it here. Then consider posting the first few chapters as a sample on a site like wattpad (yes i read their too im a nerd) to gain new fans who would be willing to purchase your published version on amazon or their ebook or kindle. Sound good? My emails coldwinter122@gmail.com by the way.

TalixTalixover 11 years ago
Great story

I can tell that this is a really great story because of how disappointed that I am that I've run into the update wall! ;-)

I think this is of a high enough quality that you should absolutely pursue professional writing, whether it be with this story or others. However, I think you should finish the story here first, even if you then take it down later, as it would be rude to leave us readers hanging that have started the story already and given you that support and encouragement, IMHO.

Looking forward to reading more! In fact, I registered at Literotica just so I could favorite this story. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Follow Your Dream

Yes, publish. I would purchase simply to show support. I also know that the published version will likely differ slightly. The story is very good but the right professional editor could improve it without losing the plot/characters. If you plan to publish, just be sure to let us know your real name.

Wishing you continued success!

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago
Well ...

First of all let me tell you that you wrote a great Story so far, your characters are really interesting, especially that the female character is not just some bimbo.

That being said, sadly I don't have much hope that I will ever read the End of this Story considering that it takes you several month to write ~2 Pages. Which kinda is an answer in itself to your last question: Yes if you want to publish something quality comes before quantity, something that even many good authors here on lit often ignore (wink to Stangstar06) but the pace at which you publish your material here is definitely not evidence of a strong work morale. (with regards to writing of course)

So I say keep up the good work, you are doing great so far but If you want to bind readers to you or even want to publish some Material you definitely need to step up the pace. And to be honest nobody is so busy with school that he can only write a single page a month. Maybe you just need a different work methodology.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
BEST BELATED CHRISTMAS GIFT EVER!

NO. FUCKING. CONTEST.

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
@count2three

You do of course realize that 1 page on literotica is roughly 5-6 pages in Microsoft Word or a comparable program, right?

Also, work ethic has zippo/zilch/nada/nothing to do with frequency and quantity of writing.

I've been writing since last August, and I STILL don't have anything put on Literotica. I do have roughly 16 pages in microsoft word, and outlines for many more, but 'percolation' is a rather important thing to authors.

Not everyone can be like J K Rowling, dude.

Also:

Movie trailer? Where?

I need to see it!

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
Just came to a resolution

I had originally decided to not let anyone know what I was writing, family, friends, internet buddies, etc.

Eh, fuck it.

My main female characters are all felinoid humans.

The main male character.... let's just say he's in a vast minority of represented archetypes and species on Lit.

(So far as I know, only 1 other author on Lit. has ever written a story containing this type of character. That's all I'm giving away.)

[And yes, I did originally decide to start writing this because I thought we weren't getting any more updates from you. That has changed, praise be to whatever beneficiary is watching over you and your fans. Now I'm writing because I think I could actually write something good.)

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
herpderp

humanoid felines, not felinoid humans

>.

brtkelsobrtkelsoover 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Sooo glad to see this continue. It is an awesome story, well told and superbly edited. It does have the quality worthy of publication. If I'm not being too greedy, I'd like to see it finished here and then submitted (with a few new plot twists and turns of course) for 'regular' publication. more soon I hope?......

phillipmichael2phillipmichael2over 11 years ago
Welcome Back

I have checked in every day hoping you would back to continue this great story I hope you finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
There are only two...

...stories on this site that I routinely look for updates to. Elianna's stories and this. I'm not really here for the sex, that's easy enough to find, I'm actually interested in a good story. When a good one such as this goes unfinished it's quite a shame.

Seeing this pop up was a shock. It's like Detox dropping, if that reference has any meaning to anyone. So thank you for this.

I'll most definitely be sticking with this story to the end, in fact I just went back and reread the whole thing, and I can only hope that the posting times will improve.

But once it's finished, I strongly encourage you to try to get it published. Let's face it, 50 shades of grey was by all accounts (I didn't read it) trash, and someone is a millionaire because of it. So a good story...maybe. I guess the furry thing makes it less mainstream. Not important, the point is I think people would want to read this and it is of a quality that deserves publishing, provided that the quality continues.

Yes, it's a shame that it won't be on the site anymore, and for the love of God don't take it down before it's finished, but most people on this site to understand that the great stories here are gifts and we should just enjoy them while we can. So keep up the good work and see what happens beyond the confines of literotica. With that said, also keep writing and submitting here, good authors are hard to come by.

There's your confidence boost for the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very glad to read you again

Hi ! As title says, I enjoy a lot reading more of this novel. I was hopelessly sad until I found that new chapter ! Thx again for writing it : I like all I read : complexity and ambiguity of characters, growing of the romance, sci fi context... just hoping for a few next nice intimate moments (wink) ?!! * I agree with your disclaimer in bio, too !*

Please, go on !

Rolly_J_McGeeRolly_J_McGeeover 11 years ago
YAY!!!

I'm not ashamed to admit that I jumped up and did a rather clumsy (but enthusiastic) victory dance upon seeing that you were back! Kita'thalla is one of the best stories on Literotica by far. Please don't leave us again. :-)

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
@'There are only two' anonymous

You have been missing out on some real gems, if these are the only stories you routinely look for updates for.

To name a few:

JazCullen

Mazuri (careful, the most recent story is pretty gory at some points. And I mean x-rated gory.)

TaLtos6

Lien_Geller

mack_the_knife (don't expect updates, but his story is 100% done)

Intrepid_Fate

And, of course, Bowoodstock and Elianna. (Elianna seems to have dropped off the grid, which sucks.)

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 11 years ago
@cittran

I have one other name to add to that list, and in my opinion, this one is near the top (even Lien_Geller reads him):

bashfullyshameless.

He originally got his start here on Lit with a story titled "Angels, Demons, and Alex", but he has since taken it down and published it. It is now titled "Good Intentions" and is available for Amazon Kindle and on Smashwords.com, but last I checked, it was a "censored" version, meaning no detailed sex scenes. Not sure if it was his doing or not, but the story is still excellent without the sex, well worth the purchase.

Bash has since done a few more stories that are available here on Lit, a couple of them branching off from "Angels, Demons, and Alex" ("Good Intentions"), so it helps to read it beforehand so you know who the characters are.

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago

@Jedi-Khan: It really is a shame that Bashfully has pulled "Angels, Demons and Alex" of the site. Not because now you have to pay to read it, but because its not the same Story anymore. Which means the original is gone for good, no matter how much you would pay for it. That really, really sucks.

@cittran: All very good Authors, I just have a problem to get into stories which are written from a female POV, which as far as I can see almost all of the stories are. Sorry I am just not gay and if a mans penis is described in vivid detail every 2 pages I am out.

Aren't there any other stories out there about a guy encountering female Aliens ? All i found until now are crap. (Plot goes like this: "Hey I have an 12 inch cock, wanna Fuck?" "Sure" Bam Bam -> the End)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
@count2three

Uh....wow. I guess that explains why you have a narrow mind, I mean selection to read. Homophobic and dismissive of female perspective. You mean you can't put yourself in vicariously in the male positiion? And no. Female perspective does not mean the cock is described in great detail every two pages--most male authors I know occasionally write with a female protagonist, and plenty of female authors focus on how it feels and the emotions involved, they are not as visually descriptive about the cock. And you seriously can't put yourself in the male position regardless of who the narrator is? And you want female aliens?

Sad. Guess you deserve no further effort on your behalf. Insulting and assuming sweeping generalizations! The best kind of reader! Pah.

Thanks for the recommendations, cittran and Jedi. :)

Tuzolto54Tuzolto54over 11 years ago
Glad to see you back, and congratulations.

I am glad to see you back, have been waiting for this one, as I will for the next. And congrats on getting married and the new job.

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago

Hihi, I really do love to be criticized by People who don't even have the Balls to identify themselves^^ Maybe you read about female feelings a little to much ... I never deserved help from the likes of you in the first place ... I am not that bad of a person.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Don't disappear again!

Finish the story here, then edit and try to publish it.

caesarionr69caesarionr69over 11 years ago
great story

i love this story and i cant wait for it to continue

it is a great story and we haven't had any sex yet. i pretty much adore this kind of story where sex isn't the most important part

do you guys know more stories like this with a male meeting an alien female or a female meeting an alien male. i can't seem to find any other story where sex isn't the factor making a story great

as foor your final question bowoodstock, i would recommend finishing the story here and make good use of our comments. publishing is always something you can do when you have finished the whole story

count2threecount2threeover 11 years ago

I found a Story that has a striking similarity to this one (although on other levels its different)

Dizyntk Imperium by Brian in the Dark

First Story is "Learning Dizyntk"

It can be found on storiesonline.net

http://storiesonline.net/library/universe.php?id=598

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow! You're back! :-)

I was very pleasantly surprised to see chapter 13 today. This is one of my favorite stories on the internet. Thanks for taking the time to work on it for your many fans!

Titan2

cittrancittranover 11 years ago
@count2three

I understand what you're saying.

I can't really read (or watch, for that matter) lesbian porn.

And I'm straighter than a fucking laser beam.

But seriously, JazCullen especially has done excellent writing. The only other female writer on the list is Mazuri, and neither one of them focus solely on the female viewpoint. (Although I just tried to re-read the beginning of Jaz's first story, and it felt REALLY cheesy. That said, she's improved fantastically since then. And I only read good stories on here, so I MEAN she's improved.)

As for TaLtos6...

his stories are all over the place in terms of viewpoint, but so far all the non-standard ones I've read (scifi or nonhuman) are totally worth it.

Big Blue Marble is one of his most recent stories, and I've been hooked since the first chapter of it.

He's on 50 now.

In regards to what you asked about guys meeting female aliens in stories with actual plotlines beyond 'hey, I have a dick, wanna fuck?':

I noticed that too.

Which is why I'm writing my own story now.

I promise you'll know when the first chapter goes up. (Hell, if you want, you can help edit it.)

ValerysValerysover 11 years ago
Welcome Back!

Homahgod, you're back. Thank christ, I was so worried that this story would fall by the wayside like so many others on this site. It's nice to see that you still have the desire to finish it, makes me feel good about the possible future of this series and any other series you might create. Also, congratulations on your marriage and new job, good luck in the newest chapter of your life!

GuyTRPlolGuyTRPlolover 11 years ago
In the 2 times I check per year.

I happen to look you up merely 12 days after you upload another chapter. Lucky me! Hope you find some time and inspiration to upload some more stuff soon mate. Have a good one. I'll prolly look you up in another 6 months!

Or I'll get keen and check every week or more.

DiabloedgeDiabloedgeover 11 years ago

Keep it up man. Love the story and can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yes!

You are back, and there was much rejoicing. Like 'all' the others, a huge fan of this series. 13 chapters now, on LitE with no actual sexual acts occurring, and your story still has a huge fan base. More honest praise for the story I cannot imagine.

Waitaminute? Movie trailer? Share!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Porting to E-novel

While far from an expert, it can be done. Amazon.com has an extensive Ebook section, and at least one story from here has already made the jump. Good Intentions by Elliott Kay, a story I was enjoying here when it was pulled. And a story I recommend highly.

DogSoldier74DogSoldier74about 11 years ago
Welcome back!

Quite the stylish return! A new installment in this story is always welcome, and I'm certainly awaiting the next with bated breath! This was definitely a good teaser chapter, I can't wait to see what kind of plot twisters you throw in here!

Hope everything continues to go well, and good fortune in all your endeavors!

-Dog

polgaranightpolgaranightabout 11 years ago
Welcome Back

Congrats on ur marriage. Welcome back, and about ur story getting published. U should follow ur gut feelings on it, even though I myself hope u continue writing this story. I also think u should publish it.`

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

When I said this should be a movie I meant it. I feel proud that the feeling is shared. Where is the fanart and fan trailer? I didn't do them, but I wish I had. I only seriously check this site for a handful of storylines and now one of my favorites is back in business. Keep up the excellent work man!

shadefyreshadefyreabout 11 years ago
Alright!!!!!!!!!!

You just made my night!!! Before I go too much further, congrats on the marriage. This story has been one of my favorites for the longest time, so excited to see you post again. Just about given up hope of you finishing this story. A story of this caliber ( in my opinion lol) being unfinished, was like a wound that just wouldn't heal. It physically hurt not to know how the story would finish, I kept going back and re-reading the story just to get my fix lol. Sorry I am an voracious reader and devour great stories as often as I can. So if you do decide to make a book or whatever, please let us know. I guarentee at least one person will buy it sight unseen lol. Thank you for all the hard work you put into writing something that can transport us to different worlds, it is truly a special gift and I for one am glad that you shared it with us.

P.S. Awesome trailer btw!!! Keep chapters coming please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gah!!!

Noooooooooo Not again. God d*** teaser chapters after a year of waiting... Whew now that I got that out out of my system....

I'm happy to find that you are still writing this story. I can't tell you the number of good stories on this site that have been started only to leave the audience hanging out of the blue. This one of the first Sifi stories I've read on the site and it's definitely one of the best. Plz keep writing and finish the story =).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Over/under 6 months until the next chapter.

Congrats on getting married, and glad to see that you're back to writing this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I know

I know you are an up and comming new writer and a damn good one.I love this story.I pray you finish it on this site so I can read it.I am 71 years old and have to enlarge the letters to read.if it gets published I wont be able to read it.but you have to do what is best for you.I know you do not get paid for this and do it for enjoyment.I hope life treats you well and you and your wife have children so that they can know how special you are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congrats

It is wonderful to see this story updated. I had almost added this to the dead pile of stories that will never get finished. Thanks for proving me wrong. I'd love to see the finished work on here since I am impatient and love your story. I think that this story lends itself to a movie or anime/manga better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome you're back!

Glad to see you back. Knowing how long it was for the last few chapters to be posted, I checked back every month or so. Glad to see you're back and still writing excellently.

I won't try and sway you on one decision or another regarding getting this published, though you certainly have the talent. Just make sure that if you do that we Brits get it. I couldn't bear not being able to finish literary masterpieces like this. Congrats on the story.

And also, congrats on the marriage.

bad_sidebad_sideabout 11 years ago
So great you're back!

Loved the dynamics and build of your story from the first chapter. Yes it's teasing sometimes but in a good way - and also very well-written, you just have to love it! Please keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
SOOO happy you're back!

Now get to writting dammit!!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ITS a miracle !! Shes ALIVE xD

OMG i lost all my hope that u will come back. I beg U plz plz plz continue. TRULY one of the best series on literotica .. and ehhh. U must know what we all readers felt when u stopped adding new chapters. I know life happens .. congrats on ur new way in life... but plz. Have mercy on us all. Continue

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
So.....

Any idea on when you'll get another chapter up, Bowoodstock? (Yes, I know you've been busy -- I'm just asking for a guess here, not a promise =D )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
YOUR BACK!

I am so glad your back and look forward to more. I started reading your story again and when I noticed you put up another chapter I was very excited that you were back and that this wonderful story would continue. To put in my two cents I suggest you try to get it published. congratulations on your marriage and career.

sbaudotsbaudotabout 11 years ago

Best Story I have read on here. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Maybe?

Could we maybe set up a mailing list? That would be friggin sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where to, Bo?

Glad you're back. Curious to see where you intend for this to go, or if you intend to write a different story.

codyjack1312codyjack1312about 11 years ago
When's the next chapter?

Congrats on ur marriage. hope this doesn't slow the story too much. pleas tell us when u will be publishing ur next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

NIce that you are back .......... But please finish this story i realy want to see the ending .................i reealy wanted to flip my table when u ended the chapter there so please make it quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
An Evocative Journey

I just want to start by saying that I am one of the lucky bastards who found your story when I saw this chapter show up in the Sci-Fi & Fantasy section back in January. Having skimmed through the comments on the last few chapters I can see just how much so many people have been looking forward to this. And for good reason.

It's a damn good read.

Seeing the longing in the comments only served to make the experience even more powerful. I wouldn't want people to miss that were all of this to be taken down from Literotica. It really adds something to the experience, and I feel that it's something to consider, which is why I wrote this comment.

Normally I don't just flat out tell an author to not stop writing, but you're too talented at it for me to be content with merely suggesting it. So, no matter what you choose to do with Kita'thalla, do not stop writing. Because you shouldn't.

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiabout 11 years ago
Hip Hip

Hurray. I was losing hope, but you came back. Hope to read more.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
Do you have a tentative schedule for this yet?

Or is it just up in the wind? Honestly, I'd be happy if you finished this story at all, even if it took another 5 years. (Though I and many others would very much prefer it to take far less time.)

If you need any help, ideas, editing, whatever -- you just need to look through the comment pages to find your most frequent comment-writers, as they will probably be willing to help you the most.

Please don't make us wait another year for a single update though. (That's Cruel & Unusual Punishment!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hot damn!

Bowood's back. The chapter is slightly rough from an editing standpoint, but characters are still on-point and the finale was long in coming but appropriately timed.

Oh yeah. Congratulations on the marriage and the job, and I wish you all the best while you bang out awesome chapters of this story (easily the best I've read here). When you finish here, I strongly recommend announcing it first so people can copy-pasta these 'originals' before they're taken down for you to publish more broadly.

LavonyaLavonyaabout 11 years ago
ARGHHHHHHHH.... YOU...

You are.... so MEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whaaahhh!!!!!!!

I can't wait for you to add a new chapter!

I love this story!

You really did a good job on this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
first time commentor

i have never commented on any story before but i have to say that this story is tied with one other as my favorite and i just have to tell u that whatever u decide this story kicks butt. if u do put it up as a novel or manga of some kind i would spend money to see it but would be sad that i'd have to wait for it. either way, awesome and keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
MORE !!!

Let there be more. Love it. Dreaded getting to the last chapter and finishing it. Thank you

knabberknabberabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

\^o^/

Good things come to those who wait.

Also I guess congratulations are in order.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
@knabber

Yes they do.

And yes they are.

(in that order)

DarkPulseDarkPulseabout 11 years ago
Looking forward to the next part.

Well, I really am. Excellent series.

DunbeeDunbeeabout 11 years ago
Love this

First post for this account, got into this story sometime last year. I loved it and was sad to see that it looked like you had disappeared. I am so glad that you are back and continuing this and hope to see it finished because it would be a shame if this story was added to the large pile of content on the internet to never be finished.

It would be great if this could be completed and published, I am not fussed with the format, but I believe that being published as a novel or manga (if a good enough artist could be found) would be best.

Kaleb_BartlettKaleb_Bartlettabout 11 years ago
Welcome back!

I'm so glad i added you to my faves :D i read this story a while ago and like others was sad to see you had vanished, but i'm delighted you're back. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
thank you

When I saw that there was a new chapter of kita'thalla it turned my day from crappy to happy and im glad that you will be continuing the story i cant wait to read the next chapter. IM SO EXCITED

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Congratulations! Best wishes for you and yours............

And welcome back! You keep your intent to complete this story, and I will read it. Here or published, it matters not to me. Looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBowoodstock@Bowoodstock
1751 Followers
Yep, I'm really back after such a long hiatus. The last 10 years have been a journey for me, including a new career change, several moves, and new experiences that have shaped who I am. I know I'm going to get a lot of questions about the state of Kita'thalla. This is still...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES