All Comments on 'What She Needs Ch. 13'

by kajira_girl

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Admittedly a rather short chapter, but I'm glad to see you're still writing this series. Is the ending getting near, and if so, how many chapters are left to post?

As for the chapter itself, it was pretty good, though it seems like Maria is talking up the Laura/David pairing rather hard. I mean, they are a pretty good couple, but having another character tell them, and by extension, we the readers, that they should be together, feels a bit intrusive. A little too close to telling, rather than showing.

Regarding Maria herself, I quite like her as a character, and would like to read more about her, perhaps in a What She Needs spinoff. Maybe she can find a younger love to move on with, much as David seems to have done? It looks like Jesse may soon be free, afterall ;)

And since it seems like the story may be wrapping up soon, I'll just go ahead and state outright how much I was hoping for David and Carey to hook up. Due to their flirtations in chapters 5 and 6, I really felt some good sexual chemistry between them, and I think it would have been a fun, if brief, avenue to explore. But the way things are going in the plot now, I'm guessing that won't be the case, so if that's so, I'll just express my appreciation for the bit we got between them and leave it be.

Anywho, thanks again for continuing to write, even though your personal life sounds very hectic, and I hope to read more from you in the future. Later :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
love the writing

I also would like to know if there is much of this story left. thanks for the writings.

dbdukedbdukeabout 11 years ago
Concerned

Please put an ending on this great story that unfolded before my eyes. Please do not leave it hanging.

Riverwolf0222Riverwolf0222about 11 years ago
DRAFT PLEASE!!

I have loved your stories so far! I understand about life getting hectic, even when we do not expect it. Please continue with all your stories as you have sketched them out, especially WSN. I think you are very talented, and will wait patiently till you can continue. Thank you!!!

SurfCityBumSurfCityBumabout 11 years ago
Keep it going

You have to continue this story. Keep it going or in the very least, put a proper ending to it.

roller_girl06roller_girl06about 11 years ago
great story !

This is a great story but I have to agree with some of the other readers this needs a proper ending . It is to good of a story to leave it hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

AHHHH! So worth the wait though. David and Laura are so damn hot together.

stealthstonegraystealthstonegrayabout 11 years ago
a very enjoyable read

It was worth the wait. Please continue on at the pace you can find time for; and continue the story the way YOU want to see it go.

I am continuing to enjoy the 'reading between the lines' aspect of your writing.

And I am looking forward to seeing how you let David and Laura figure out, sort out, and resolve the differences between them. Watching the intertwining of their souls....most enjoyable.

Thanks for this chapter. Am happy to wait for the next one (and hopefully more).

...stealth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So glad there's more to this.amazing story. Loveit

fefe428fefe428about 11 years ago
Perhaps an Epilogue???

I'm so glad that you've come back and continued the story. I agree that you could easily end it here, and leave us to our own devices to decide what happens for David and Laura. While I don't think it's necessary for you to write several more chapters, I do think that this story is the perfect candidate for an epilogue, that perhaps gives us a glimpse into David and Laura's futures, and answers some of the lingering questions, like does Jason come to terms with their relationship? How do David's children react to the relationship? What happens to Jesse after he realizes that Laura is in love with David? Personally, I think one more chapter to wrap up the loose ends would be perfect.

All that said, it's been a wonderful story, and I'm thrilled that you ultimately got these two to get out of their own ways, so they could admit how they feel about each other!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
There's Still More Possible

Enjoyed the continuing saga of David and Laura. With her leaving for school, there are lots of possibilities for chinks in the relationship that you could pursue. I think it would be great for the readers for their finish to endure some more obstacles, so Jesse could figure into the mix; somebody back at her school; David/Maria. Lots of possibilities. I hope you will continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thanks!

Glad you picked this up again. Great story

unhealthyviewinghabitsunhealthyviewinghabitsalmost 11 years ago
Excellent!

I am so TEAM DAVID as my husband is 20 years my senior.

I just would love an epilogue for this or a wrap up chapter though.

The characters were so well drawn and real that it was a pleasure to read. I do hope you finalize the story and give us a glimpse to 10 years in the future. Would be a great!

I also think that David and Laura deserve to be happy together. Jesse while sweet and nice, just doesn't make her burn like David.

bloodandsandbloodandsandover 10 years ago
i think there are definate ends that need to be tied up

I think another chapter or two may be required. possibly longer chapters to finish up all the odds and ends. :)

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
What WE need.

WE need more of this great story. Loved it all. There are definitely many loose ends to clear up.

PLEASE???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
need more please

First off - you are a terrific writer. The story is wonderfully written and every chapter was enticing onough to draw readers to the next. There are a few things that need to be clarified. Jesse, Jason's emotions and understanding of his duaghter's choices in life. David's intentions - clearly the two have fallen to each other butwherre will they go from here. I enjoyed reading this and am left to wonder where it will go from hear. Hopefully your every day life will enable you the time and desire to ad more to this one. you truely have a tallent for writing

Alaska84Alaska84about 10 years ago

Wow! What a great story! Thank you for sharing it with us.

Please continue!

ladiisunshine1221ladiisunshine1221almost 10 years ago
great story

I enjoyed reading all the chapters of what she needs. But I think that it should be more chapters talking about David and Laura's relationship and about how things were with Jesse and her dad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story

You need to finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

I have thoroughly enjoyed this story series. Please tell us more. How things work out for Laura and David.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
his shouldn't be the end

like the whole thing so far . like to see it go futher.

MisshotlaramieMisshotlaramieabout 7 years ago
Don't you dare!!!

Please don't end it here!!! I'm dying for her and David to settle things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!!

Please don't end it here! This is one of the BEST and most well written stories I have ever read on this site! Please finish the story and not end in this cliffhanger!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
More someday?

Really enjoyed the series and would like more of the story. I find myself rooting for David but figure Jesse will win out in the end. If there is an end. Hopefully not though! I enjoy your writing, good characters and good story telling.

silverace1silverace1over 5 years ago
More?

Unlike another comment I am rooting for David; think they could have a fantastic life. Keep up with the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

a beautiful story!

ZoomdoggieZoomdoggie5 months ago

It’s been 10 years. Guess you’ve given up writing - at least under that name.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous