All Comments on 'Lana - My Wife's Third Photoshoot'

by TEBJrNghwJqw

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Again the slips

from past to present tenses make it disjointed - but it wasn't all that good a story anyway and a long way from being a believable one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"... a huge cock ..."

OBVIOUSLY not you then!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

I thought the authors three submissions were interesting and to the point, not pages of waffle!! I look forward to the next one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I thought the whole story line was good, would like to hear more about you and Lana!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

Why is it the worst night of his life?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Deranged and pathetic stroke story.

This writer is got to be an illiterate nigger. 1* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great wife

I say give her more.she'll take all the big cock you can find her everyone can watch her used and turned into a slut for the group. Double vag should make her follow you like a puppy. Stretch that pussy out as far as you can.

BobvyBobvyover 6 years ago
Wife swapping

Its alway great to watch your wife getting fucked and you're fucking your friends wife.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
So

She's a willing whore. Embrace your new cuck status and loss of your manhood.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 4 years ago
I enjoyed this trilogy -- I assume it's a trilogy

It's too bad the 3 chapters are spread throughout the list of this writer's submissions (pardon the pun). I had to peruse the entire list to discover the next two installments. I did note the writer's realizing this in the introduction to Chapter 3. I should think Literotica might be able to allow renaming so all 3 are together in sequence?

That said, the confusion of a husband's thoughts -- the paradox of wondering why it's so exciting and yet also disturbing to share one's wife with another man -- is an interesting dilemma. It can make little or no sense trying to juggle the most erotic, unexpected vision ever seen with the gut-wrenching anxiety of actually doing so. This, what I call the "Voyeur Hubby Syndrome," might be explored further if there's a Chapter 4 (perhaps there is and I haven't found it yet?) or just in the other "Lana" chapters!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Another whorewife with the photographer story. Only difference is that this is so poorly written. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times. Plagiarism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dumped

Lana gets knocked up by the big dick and leaves her husband for him.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

We could start with how shitty your writing skills are...though you dont own many.

We could also start with how bad your premise is

But no matter how we start it will always end with us informing you that you need to stop repressing your true sexuality and be the bottom you obviously are meant to be,

Helen1899Helen18995 months ago

It must be great being an husband with a small cock having to watch your wife fucked time and again with one twice as big. I can't believe he would ever be able to fuck her again, knowing how inadequate he would be.

CorderoCordero5 months ago

Really enjoyed the story 😊

sims71sims712 months ago

This story is so hot. I really want to know what happens next. She obviously gets way more pleasure from Cliffs cock more than her husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous