All Comments on 'The Lone Wolf'

by HopelesslyAddicted

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
angelicbeautyangelicbeautyover 11 years ago

I love the chapter...can't wait to read more. I can't wait to see what Val does when she sees Danni

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very nice

and I can't wait for the gathering with the unmated wolfs.

Please hurry

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 11 years ago
jeez

You sure know how to leave cliff hangers, I enjoyed this story. Just curious, why didn't you finish the Bacherolett story? You left a cliff hanger there. Hope you don't make us wait so long again.

HopelesslyAddictedHopelesslyAddictedover 11 years agoAuthor
Bachelorette VS Lone Wolf

I did not stop either story. I promise Bachelorette 3 is submitted and awaiting approval. As my editor works on the rest of what I had typed up of Bachelorette, I posted this because I didn't want anyone to think that I just vanished completely. I have more of this and Bachelorette in the wings and there are many more interesting things to follow I promise!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 11 years ago

Why did Val run? She saw and heard her mate saying he didn't want the blond. I know she isn't thinking clearly but she knows that unmated werewolves are highly likely to have sex partners that aren't their mates.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonover 11 years ago
Let me guess

Val isn't a dominate wolf due to her past "yet" so that is why she ran... boy does Erik have is work cut out for him. My heart goes out to Val.

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOover 11 years ago
dont get it

Val was ready to rip the other girl up only because she carried her mates scent.. so i dont get why she ran now when seeing another women trying to kiss him and he was clearly not into it..

willieonewillieoneabout 11 years ago
Why!!

Why didn't she mention to the Alpha's mum that she the image of her mother Emilia? She had the perfect chance when Juliette said "You look very familiar dear, have we met?"

So the Alpha is her cousin eh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this story, so good and really exciting. When willl the next one come.out?

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 11 years ago
Oops!

Looks like I spoke too soon! My comment in The Bachelorette about the new wolves needing to know more about mating behavior was already covered in this story. This makes me wonder though, if these two stories really should be combined. There is nothing wrong with altering the pov within a story as long as it is made clear when it changes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHopelesslyAddicted@HopelesslyAddicted
321 Followers
Welcome to my page, For those that know of my stories already, welcome back, to those that have stumbled upon me, hello. I have a deep fascination with the paranormal, as well as many other new kinks. I joined way back in 2012, and I posted a few things and went on a rather ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES