All Comments on 'Anatomy of a Cheating Divorcee'

by cpete

Sort by:
  • 116 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least this time

You credited the source of your inspiration. You covered the cheating divorcee, now lets read the ex husbands side.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Should have left it be

Nothing gained from the story as the 1st was very powerful and this was rather flat. Love your work

oscar73oscar73over 11 years ago
Liked the realism.

This details the realistic side of divorce. I was just wondering how all the supper freaky sex she was wanting to have was going on if she only got off on weekends. I thought her kids were so important and then they just drop out. Also it was funny that she never caught on about not going to his house and getting it on. Liked the follow up and I agree that hearing the ex-husband side would be interesting. From what I read he knew about it about 2 to 3 months in when he started doing nice things for her when she was wiggin out with guilt not trying to get caught. Good story can't wait for your next one.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Unvarnished & Unflinching Portrait of a Dim Bulb

Some people just have to learn the hard way about the value of hewing to the middle of the road. cpete is taking the road less glib here. A measure of credit should be accorded for him taking tongue out of cheek and doing a Dragnet " just the facts ma'm" recitation of the story. The path is just as valid as anything he's ever done, albeit less diverting.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Consequence story

Good consequence story chips. 5 *****

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Amazing

My wife's sister went through exactly the same thing. It is like you wrote her biography. Today she goes to work and goes home- alone. Her kids have grown up and left. They still hold a grudge against her for ruining their childhood. They all have problems in relationships. She seems to be perpetually depressed. She has gained quite a bit of weight over the years too. Sad to say, but I have tried to keep my family away from her because she is in fact a terrible influence. After she got caught she blamed her husband for not giving her a second chance. I made it clear to my wife that her last chance was at the altar, there were no other chances in a marriage. I did not want my kids aunts behavior being seen as acceptable in any way. We still see her occasionally, but I am watchful. My wife knows her sister is a fuck up and has not objected to my reaction. Neither one of us want to live with a cheating spouse, so we do not really want to be around someone who would do that. When you have kids as well as a husband you really are cheating on your whole family. It is sickening to think about how selfish you have to be to do that. The only thing that makes it worse is when you claim to live them after you get caught. By the way, her ex did get remarried to a cute woman that he met at work. She was divorced from her own cheater and very grateful to find a man like him. They even had a kid. I see them every now and then. They look very happy. Men seem to do better after divorce. They are more marketable.

JusttooldJusttooldover 11 years ago
good

Very well thought out and well written. Keep up the good work. I like your work and am looking forward to more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story 4*

"Number one: It's not all my fault. He chose to end the marriage."

She is a stupid whore,She blames her ex-husband

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 11 years ago
this was worthy of the 25 points i would give

Karma is indeed a vengefull bitch.

harbormaster1harbormaster1over 11 years ago
food for thought

You got it all in your followup. Well thought out piece. Cell phone cameras are changing America.....

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

The husband makes no appearance and yet I feel very sorry for him. She just didn't get it. Karma is right.

"as my husband, my soul mate, the man I wished to spend the rest of my days with will not even speak with me."

Really? Where was that sentiment when she was fucking around?

SirThopasSirThopasover 11 years ago
Hmm

The first part was a very thoughtful look at how an affair impacts a person's life. I thought it was fantastic. The second is more like the typical 'btb' wishful thinking.

Divorce is catastrophe, yes. But blame has no impact on results. Children suffer the loss of a genuine father figure (the very idea of the 'weekend dad' is a reduction of what it means to parent), and are presented with an idea that they are unprepared to handle emotionally: "just because mommy and daddy love someone today does not mean they will love them tomorrow...gnight, sweetie." They are more prone to suicide and depression, even years later. Meanwhile, dad becomes wealthier due to his tendency to bury his pain and the absence of his children in his work. He is more likely to remarry poorly (he dates less, remarries sooner, and his second marriage will have a far greater likelihood of ending in another divorce). How significant is the impact of this first divorce? divorce men average shorter lifespans even if they remarry happily.

Emotionally speaking, Mom is likely to receive greater support from friends and family even if she initiated the divorce (sad, but overwhelmingly true), and is typically remarried (quite happily) within five years. Her second husband will become a large part of the children's lives (Dads new wife often will not) and statistically the marriage is usually a happy ordeal.

Oh, and of you fast forward to when the children of the divorce are grown...they report far more contact time with mom than dad, regardless of the reason for the divorce.

I understand the appeal of these revenge/consequence stories, but their overwhelming prevalence is becoming such that we might as well be writing about fairies and dragons. The best thing you did in this series was to show that sometimes the affair itself becomes a consequence of sorts.

cpetecpeteover 11 years agoAuthor
Sir T has the rights stats, but..

The wrong category.

SINGLE females have a much better go of it after a divorce than a man. This is due mainly because ladies tend to have and keep a much larger network of friends and social connections then men. (Truthfully how many guys can name three GOOD friends they could call on if needed). A single female after divorce will more likely be remarried in less than five years as Sir T stated.

A divorced MOTHER with children has very dim prospects. National stats show even with child support, the double duty of primary caregiver and breadwinner leaves little time for seeking a mate. Most divorced females with children enter into a relationship with a male that also is the primary caregiver, (i.e.” blended families” -US Census 2010). These tend to last, but are more of mutual support systems.

On the flip side Sir T is correct about divorced men without children tend to be wealthier, marry poorly and have higher rate of 2nd divorces. However divorced men where there were children involved, have a much higher success rate in the second marriage, marry single females, and start their own family (Again US Census 2010). Although evidence points out these men generally are much less involved with the “original” marriage children.

cueball961cueball961over 11 years ago
Well Done!

"When it is time to pay the piper- the coin of the realm is expensive."

That quote alone was worth four stars.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Selfishness

One common aspect of the cheaters that I have met is an abiding selfishness. This characteristic is present in all their relationships. Often their selfish natures lead to the destruction of their other relationships as well. Cheaters make crappy coworkers, terrible bosses and untrustworthy friends. If your spouse and kids can't trust you, who can?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
New phenomenon the dating websites

Exactly is in Europe. A single (younger) woman has better choice to find a second chance. However the dating websites changed everything. There are a new phenomen many single men in Western Europe look for new wife from South East Asia, India, China, Latin America and the earlier Sovietunion and left their cultural circle for wife. There is this in the USA with lower percentage. Cpete, Likegoodvine and Cantbuymy have some excellent stories about this new phenomenon.

I recommend for everybody this video from YOU TUBE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

A North Caroline guy wrote the next to his video:

..Beautiful Filipina .mfstew· 64 videó

I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!

They have a beautiful daughter.

Rogn123Rogn123over 11 years ago
are women really that dumb?

I have read many stories on the LW site about women screwing up their relationships by cheating including one screwing 3 guys on her honeymoon, a couple stories about not being able to help themselves from screwing old highschool boyfriends even after 16 years of marriage, and many about wives not being able to control themselves after getting a little attention from soneone at work or a neighbor. One story had the woman running off to Europe with her lover, leaving her husband and child with a Dear John note, never to contact ex or child again until she was dieing. What most of these stories have in common is the women are depicted as being totally clueless about the consequences of their actions and they hardly ever take responsibility for their actions, but blame the husband. Are women really as shallow and dumb as they are being depicted in these stories. Has the sexual revolution we fought and won (I'm 69) liberating women and emasulating many men resulted in women being like those in the LW stories?

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
I turn to the new trend

I have 4 story plans and in 2 stories I write dating website for finding the second chance women.

One of the dating website wives will come from Laos.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Tremendous portrayal of what happens when a woman thinks with her pussy and not with her heart. In the end she discovered what her husband felt when he discovered her adulterous ways. Well written and very realistic. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally asinine.

That is not anatomy of a divorce..this is plain vindictiveness on the part of the author. Believe it or not, spouses can AND do move on. As a serial Chester who divorced her first husband and after a succession of men found husband number two...I am happily married for 10years.

So do us a favor, don't per down our backs and tell us it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes Rogn most women are this shallow and cunt thinkers wanting money

whether they admit it or not many women consider marriage a form of prostitution, you pay for my lifestyle, you pay for what i want and you get sex. Many women wont freely have sex with their husbands but will with people outside the marriage because they dont want the man paying for their lifestyle to consider them common sluts and prostitutes which in realiy they are. Granted some women arent like this and really do marry a man they are really in love with instead of in lust with or for status standing. The woman in this story was not actually punished enough, were the world really fair the husband would owe her nothing and he would have both the home and the children. Society as most know has changed, now the victim is at fault and pays not the criminal who gets free room and board, education, and medical care. The victims here are the husband, the children, and the families. What is this idiot woman complaining about?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great read

this story rang a lot of truths.. she really screwed up for an affair and never dreamed of the consequences.. the wife almost always becomes poorer and has to really struggle.. in this case she brought it on herself.. poor kids and her life is hell.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
YOU WANT PEOPLE TO SEE YOU FOR YOURSELF

which is hard to do, since what they see is what you gave appearance to. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 SELF PITY DOES NOT BECOME ANYONE

and with your new found freedom with a chance to become??????What happens now you give them a new person to observe. NOT.....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This was a good first start to explain the aftermath of a discovered affair

Much of the dialogue explained the pain this woman spread to all she knew after she was discovered and then her family was ripped apart. However if you read her comments closely there is one thing that is glaringly missing. She feels quite sorry for what she did that caused the pain to her, we read this again and again. But one thing more obvious to anyone reading her story is the total lack of remorse for the pain she gave her husband that precipitated the entire debacle. This is quite evident of a personality disorder where the only person that is important is her. Therefore it is all about the pain she felt and totally missing his the huge "I'm sorry" to her ex-husband of course an emotion she is incapable of. Therefore in the final analysis overall in the most important point of her tale she falls dreadfully short and in turn reveals a great deal about her self centered attitude to her life.

bigguy323bigguy323over 11 years ago
And the sooner she dies, the better

X

nakdsubnakdsubover 11 years ago
I guess I was a little disappointed...

I'm not saying it was bad...I enjoyed it; but I think you could have put some more emotion into it, more feelings rather than the circumstances.

Also, you or your editor needs to be more careful; there were numerous mistakes in the short piece that distracted from power you were trying put convey.

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story

but I thought you were going to cut her some slack. She fucked up, paid the price, now let her go on type of thing. You didn't and I don't know how I feel about it. I still don't feel this story is proprly finished.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 11 years ago
Well written; realistic

CP captured clearly the emotions that happen all too well. Poignant twist at the end.

bruce22bruce22over 11 years ago
Really a Fantasy? At least it makes it sound as if she was paid in full!

The normal story may be quite different, but not if the woman is as self-centred and weak-willed as this person is presented. Nice work CPete, you faked me out! I thought you would end up following the once a cheater always a cheater mantra.

This is more of what goes around comes around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i am glad she has no happiness

Cheaters deserve no happiness and if i knew her the first thing i would do is inform her new bf she cheated on her last man and fucked up their life so do you really trust her then i would walk away.

I would do it to a guy to so i am not bias.

FD45FD45over 11 years ago
To Rogn123

I spend some time on marriage websites to get a feel for what is realistic in infidelity and other aspects of marriage. Very dramatic stuff.

Sad to say, a certain percentage of your sisters in solidarity ARE exactly this way. Perhaps not a high percentage, but it is telling. Women with MULITPLE year affairs. Men raising cuckoos. Swinging on the sly.

Women have shown that with freedom, they are the equal to men in bad behavior. Well done the Revolution!

That being said...I would expect ACCURATE and SYMPATHETIC depictions of women here as much as I expect ACCURATE and SYMPATHETIC depictions of men on Lifetime: where the men are all cheaters, addicts, abusers of various stripes, or just clueless.

Conflict brings drama and adds tension. So on a AMATURE PORN SITE (no offense to any of the writers here. Many of them do good jobs), one would expect a certain amount of...melodrama.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Karma is a bitch

Hard to imagine that the divorcee in this tale could have gotten in THAT deeply with her NEXT true love without noticing scheduling issues and telephone call restrictions that would YELL 'married cad!' loud and clear!

Other than that, it was a decent story of indecent 'self-excusing' attitude and behavior! Good riddance!

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
Divorce is Hell

You can almost tell the one's who have been divorced or have had marital problem from the comemts they make and the bitternes that you see in them. There is nothing more gut wrenching than to go threw all that pain. Even worse is to see it comming and can do nothing about it. All you can do is to hope that time will ease some of the pain and try not to let it make you too bitter. I guess trying not to be bitter is the hardest part..

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 11 years ago
5* It hurts because it is too realistic to some

Might like to see the ex-husband's POV, though...

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
Great Job CP

Hey you guys left out guys who get custody of their kids and marry beautiful psychotics women afterwards. Great job and this seems like you've developed your own new story category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with the general summation -

ALL woman should die in pain not just cheaters. 4765*

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Doesn't have a lot of luck, does she?

Gedts involved in a stupid affair - loses dumb husband who doesn't even try to communicate - then gets taken in by a total asshole of a cheating married man (who, I'd suggest, would benefit from having his nuts cut off).

Much sadder than the first one.

sugnasugnaover 11 years ago
Read this one

After you have read this, do yourself a favor and read this one: cpete's "Average and Regular". It will fix you up after bumming over crappy cheating women.

BTW: Your story evoke quite a lot of emotion from your readers. Powerful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

at least no blaming others and acceptance of blame - as where it may lay. those choices and consequences

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
Pretty accurate

Both the first part and this one, the feelings ring true from what I know. In the first part she comes to realize the emptiness of what she is doing, how much she really loved her husband and how she deluded herself into believing what she was doing was real.

I have to agree with another poster, though, that the second part is more of the BTB side of things, that the evil woman who has done this thing reaps the rewards of her sin, etc, a bit too pat.....the emotions of missing her kids, of missing her spouse, are very real as is the emptiness and yes, the financial cost of divorce. The ending, though, is a bit contrived, it assumes magically she will attract a man who is a cheater, and I wonder about that, she would be all too aware, as someone else posted, of the signs of what was going on.

As far as her saying she was sorry to her spouse, Cpete leaves that out in the story, the husband pulls the plug and basically refuses to talk to her about it, so she never gets a chance. It seems like by the end of her affair she realized how hollow it was and the pain she probably caused him, but I suspect the issue that blew them apart, if you talked to the husband, was she didn't come clean, even after ending it. Again, overall, Cpete has caught a lot of the emotions of a cheater, in this case wife, I just think the BTB aspect of it, the karma kind of thing with the cheating boyfriend, is just a bit too much. I would be interesting to hear the ex's perspective, why he decided this was over.....was he a 'one time and it is over' kind of guy? Was he hurt because it was long term? Did he pull the plug because she never came clean? Did he feel that she had taken herself out of the family, had pulled away from him?

katibkatibover 11 years ago
Careful

This story has received its share of thoughtful, critical comments and most are positive. Despite the attention of an editor, you've got to learn when to use "whom," you know, the objective case of who.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Thanks**

For the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
depressing

not really erotic. depressing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would think this is a pretty accurate portrayal of someone who is going through a divorce, and through no one's fault but their own. Does she deserve a Torch the Bitch? Not any more than her love in the first part or her "boyfriend" in this one who were both cheating on their wives.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdover 11 years ago
Didn't Care for the Choppy Flash Style

Might have been compelling in a story format.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
STUPIDITY REIGNS

Not you, Pete, but these idiots who cannot recognize truth when it is right in front of their eyes, and take the written lesson to heart as a REAL "Ah-Hah" moment. It must be true that 90% of them or just here to jack or jill off.

rvwsrvwsover 11 years ago
Good story

This truly is the anatomy of a cheating slut. Karma is a bitch! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Realistic.

Good read. The woman is still feeling sorry for herslf. Even blaming the ex for not getting past her "oopsie". She enjoyed her fling- not just a drunken one night stand. Hubby wasn't supposed to find out, it was supposed to be her secret pleasent memory and even if he did find out she figured he wouldn't divorce her. Poor her. I notice she doesn't seem torn with guilt about how she betrayed her husband. Probably too busy spreading blame for ending her marriage.

nakdsubnakdsubalmost 11 years ago
Very good...

5* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
IF

You do the crime you do the time. A cheating slut.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that was ugly

Not the writing. And not the presentation. But damn! For a story on a porn web site this was WAY too truthful and honest about what happens during a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First chapter had some substance ...

while this chapter had nothing.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
And yet

She still blames everyone but herself. Fucking selfish bitch. I HATE cheaters!

javmor79javmor79about 10 years ago
Sad tale

Sad tale. I know that she cheated and she is paying for her choice. Hopefully she will be able to move on with her life. I know that people who read these stories want the cheating wife to suffer for the rest of her life. That will satisfy their sense of justice. But the real world doesn't work like that. I for one am glad. You make a mistake, you pay for it, and you move on. That's comforting. I know that I'm not innocent and have done things that have been wrong. I'm glad that I don't have to pay for them for the rest of my life. People often want justice for everyone else, but want mercy for themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
krosis666

She DID NOT blame everyone else!

She wondered and wished her ex would have given her a chance at their recovery

She explained the sad and sorrowful side of being the divorced adulterer and...

BTW, it is harder on a divorced woman with children than a man!!!

Oh, and BTW - notice he didn't even allow a moments discussion with her, just left...Period and she had ended the affair quite some time before so...she cheated - yes but she woke up and realized she had a husband and children that she cared for so...what the hell was with his cold, hard, speechless departure, male ego, some man and again...BTW, I am a man!

Also, I gathered that their friends had no idea so I'm guessing Mr. good guy informed them....some man. I'm not suggesting he didn't have a right to being hurt and upset but turning their friends against her...come on - low self esteem asshole!

Finally, she was wrong and paying a hell of a price for many, many years and yes she brought it on all by herself - guilty. Her somewhat redemption from me - she woke up, cared about her family and quit the affair!

Thanks for the story cpete, you never cease to entertain and this one was well done. We all have our opinions and as you can read, I think she has more than suffered and I think in the long run, she is better off without the ex who made sure everyone knew the story. You didn't write that but losing her friends told the behind the scenes knowledge which could only come from him.

Good anatomy of divorce results - Thanks again!

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
@ anon

Where was her consideration of HER husband when she was cheating? You spout all that crap about the VICTIM husband being heartless and ego driven. What a crock of shit! you say she woke up and realised what she had to lose? Bullshit. She got CAUGHT! It`s easy to say sorry when you`re discovered. If she was remorseful, then she would have stopped and confessed of her own volition. Her only regret is being caught. She says "How did he find out?" That doesn`t sound like a truly remorseful confession, only regret over being found out, and having to pay the price. She didn`t make a mistake. A mistake is dialling the wrong number, of picking up a can of Coke instead of Pepsi! Cheating involves a conscious decision, making it planned. You can`t plan a mistake!

And yes, she DOES blame everyone. She blames her husband, saying; "He chose to end the marriage" , "He didn`t even try" and "I deserved more consideration". Sounds like blame to me. She blames the kids for not picking her side, she blames their friends for not siding with her. She blames her new lovers WIFE for ruining her affair with him! What about her consideration of her husband and children while she was fucking around? She knew going in that there would be severe consequences for her family, yet she still chose to cheat! He didn`t even try? Why should he? Did she ever try keeping her knees (and therefore her family) together? Why should it all fall onto the innocent husband to burden the fallout? Just put aside his feelings and move on as if his hurt is meaningless, just to make the person he trusted most, the person that hurt him and betrayed him most, feel better?

Anon, you said that a divorce is always harder on a woman with kids than on a man? Personal experience? How can you claim to know exactly what other people feel? Are you a mind reader? That`s a bullshit claim! Men and women are indeed different, but they are not differing species! Everyone has feelings, and everyone experiences every event in their life differently to anyone else. Are you claiming that Fathers don`t love their children? That men don`t feel the pain of having their kids taken away from them, as is the case in 99% of divorces? Are you claiming that only a woman is capable of love?

You say that you are a man. That is a little white lie, isn`t it? It is more likely that you are a woman, claiming to be a man in order to sell your point to men, making rationalisations in order to defend the act of cheating! Did you know that if you pay enough attention to what people write, that in 9 out of 10 cases you can tell the sex of that person? It`s in the phraseology and wording! It`s the same as hand writing, usually easy to tell, so stop pretending to be what your not, and be honest with the world!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
AMD WHEN USING THE COIN OF THE REALM

sometimes payment becomes an annuity. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Anon 3/10/14

She did utter the words It's not my fault. She whined many times throughout. SHE broke the bonds and trust. BTW how do you get off saying that divorce is harder on a woman? THAT is YOUR opinion, it depends on the situation. Your little spiel leads me to believe that you lack the morals and understanding to be a faithful committed partner in a marriage.

SELSTIMSELSTIMover 9 years ago
No Bad People

First of all, I would like to congratulate cpete on his writing talent and his empathic abilities. I wish more people were able to put themselves in other peoples' shoes. Obviously, people are flawed. There is no such thing as a perfect person and the parameters for being "normal" is so vast that what it basically comes down to is, can a person successfully live in society without breaking any laws.. Plus, norms are constantly changing with the addition of new laws every year.. Neither of these people are bad people. The husband was hurt by her cheating so he just walked away. Many people are like that. He doesn't care about revenge, his wife hurt him so he just cut her out of his life just like everything else that has hurt him in his past. That's how he learned to survive (deal with the pain) when he was growing up. As far as the wife is concerned there are a lot of very skilled seducers or sex predators out there that target attractive wives and unless you have learned to be objective an spot these people anyone can be seduced. Since we weren't given a lot of details on why the wife cheated or who seduced who we can only go back to the principles of behavior. Short term consequences are always stronger than long term consequences. In the case of cheating the long term consequences are only a factor if you're caught. Just like stealing. Short term is obvious. The body flooded of all the pleasurable hormones that comes from sex which are usually heightened with a new partner. The only way long term consequences are stronger than short term is if the person has learned how to stay focused on long tern consequences (goals) and ignore short term consequences. Yes, this is learned. Sometimes from mistakes. This is true when it comes to sex, eating, smoking basically every behavior there is. It all goes back to your learning history (childhood). So, when you see someone doing something inappropriate don't assume they are a bad person it is just how they have learned to survive and cope with given situations. When you look at people you have to separate the behavior from the person. People learn how to behave from those that raise them. So, be careful who you let take care of your kids and if you have any bad behaviors work on correcting them because if you don't you will definitely pass them on to your kids. That's the simple version. It's actually a lot more complex. Why do people smoke even when they know there is a high probability that they will get lung cancer. Short term consequences control behavior more effectively than long term consequences. UNFORTUNATELY, this is only an explanation of behavior not an excuse. We are all responsible for our own behavior and it's consequences. No matter who your parents were. Thanks again for the great story, cpete.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

As the expression goes, "Ye reap what ye sow." Or there is another expression, "What goes around, comes around." To finish, Karma's a bitch.

Oh Yeah

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Wait

And then you die.

Then they throw dirt on your face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To my good friend Selstim!

You are a long winded bastard. Please consider either condensing what you write into something more manageable, or shutting the fuck up entirely....either option would be a vast improvement.

Have a great day!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
An excellent story

Showing the side of the cheater is a new loving wives approach. I like it

Although the story was a bit sad for the woman.

Thanks for thee read

tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SOME PEOPLE ARE SLOW LEARNERS

and trust and verify is not in their curriculum. tk u mlj lv nv

sugnasugnaalmost 9 years ago
Divorced women

Men know they are lonely and desperate. You can smell it on them. They want to "fix" their lives and get married again. The shame of not having a man is too much for them. They will do next to anything to achieve that. There are a lot of men who take advantage of these desperate women situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Horribly sad story...

People do make mistakes that hurt others, as well as themselves. Forgiveness is in truth divine and I believe in staying married for several reasons. A long term marriage is two people who get through all the different types of betrayals. There are many more other than cheating. Caring for and hating each other at times is present in all relationships over time. You know...I often hear the figure of over 50% of all marriages end in divorce. Yet, I also know that some people get divorced more than once. So is that statistic considered in this figure? I was divorced too after 15 years of marriage. Yet, I have been married to another woman for 35 years. So am I part of that statistic. If so...if I was to get divorced again, would that influence it? We all love to read these stories because many of us have been cheated on. We wonder why she did it, what we did to bring it about. I know that I personally did not have much in common with my first wife. I ignored her most of the time, working, or doing my thing with other males in my spare time. Of course, I was a young and self-centered young man in many ways. I was a Marine combat veteran that had come back and became a State Cop. We had also lost 3 children through miscarriages and troubles with birth. What did all that play into our marriage I wonder? I realize that I can't just blame my ex-wife for our failed union even though she was the one who started cheating. I met another young beauty and we produced two beautiful girls after that. I did much better with my second wife because I committed more of myself to her and her happiness. I want to say that she too has betrayed me at times too. Just in different ways. You know...like overspending our money, alcoholism, failure to communicate her fears and stresses. etc. You see, she is an introvert, as compared to my being an extrovert. She was also 10 years younger and inexperienced about life when I met her. Yet, we have put up with each others issues throughout the years. We made it through life both loving and depending on each other. I am near death now, and yet she says she will never replace me with another man. My Mother said the same thing when my Dad died, so I understand the both of them wanting some freedom after enduring a life with a man. Especially so, after having and raising children, granting sex privileges whether they are in the mood or not, staying silent when in disagreement with the strong male provider, etc. You all know of what I am saying... I don't why I have ranted so much, since these stories are just fiction. I also realize that most of these comments are just about how people perceive the when it relates to their own personal views. Yet. I invoke an old saying... "Opinions are like assholes and we all have one!" Of course everyone else's but ours stinks...right? Anyway, I enjoyed the story above as a good consequences story. Yet again...why would you want her to be so miserable? A woman you loved and bore your children? Your ego is that damaged?

Good job author. OldMarineVet Ron wood

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Side?

“friends that did not disappear, all seemed to take his side.” – Well, why wouldn’t they? HE was the cheated upon spouse, why should they take her side?

heartofstoneheartofstoneabout 8 years ago
I thought this was a great story

Have to agree with anon 01.04.16 SHE FUCKED UP. So why was she surprised when she became little more than an unpaid whore for another cheater.

I have seen this happen in real life and so would have no sympathy for her whatsoever.

Otherwise I thought this was a well crafted story and although at the end I could begin to see what was going to happen, it was refreshing that the author didn't go down the" and they lived happily ever after" route.

5 stars, well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Truth is

No matter what a cheater says once she-he is exposed the FACT IS THEY DID NOT CARE ABOUT THEIRSPOUSE OR FAMILY.

THEY ARE-WERE SELFISH

RATIONALIZATIONS ARE EASY

CONSEQUENCES ARE HARD

Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

Someone who has yet to figure that out.

Actually she has stated ''I can do anything I want and,I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE DESTRUCTION I CAUSE IN OTHER PEOPLE'S LIFES!!''

MIGHT WANT TO VISIT THAT PROFILE AND READ ABOUT LIFE SHE INTENTIONALLY AND HAPPILY DESTROYED

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

ok a few things.

Why the hell was the divorce so damn expensive? Narrator says MOST went to the lawyers, WHY? Dumb, I been thru it. It is actually relatively cheap (in law fees!,, not in finances) unless it gets vicious which the author shows absolutely no indication that it did, in fact just the opposite.

Why is the husband standing by why the kids move to a shitty house? These are his children he needs to look after. Either increase child support (demanding accounting) so that his children grow up in a decent safe home, or petition for custody.

Forget the third thing, but I can't be arsed to bother with it.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
So Don't Cheat!

Want to avoid a divorce and all the shit that goes with it?

1) Get to really know the person you want to marry BEFOREHAND!

2)Make sure you both work at making each other your #1 priority in life.

3) Don't cheat!

OR,if you wish to avoid any possibility of a hurtful divorce,do NOT get married!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Interesting

I guess. But I suppose cheaters just don't realize that while they are ruining the lives of everyone who cares for them, they are ensuring the ruination of their own future. I don't think I'll ever understand it.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Saw That Train Coming!

Thanks for the follow-up!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
KARMA IS ALWAYS THE BITCH ESPECIALLY IF YOU NEVER LEARN

the aftermath and outcome is dependent on A Situation, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
She didn't explain

She didn't mention how she felt about the fact that when she mumbled "I didn't know he was married", the people who know her DID NOT BELIEVE HER. People don't point out just how horrible life can be when people don't believe you, when you say things and even your friends feel they have to verify it. My goodness, would that be a depressing story to write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not one of your best

It felt real but I would have liked more info about the cause of her divorce and some communication with her ex. She clearly took responsibility for the death of her marriage and I was rooting for a new start since reconciliation seemed impossible. She didn't need to get punished again. 3 stars

reasonable man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
The Rule of Unforeseen Consequences.

Rule of Unforeseen Consequences dictates that there will always be outcomes that may or may not have been conceivable, but occur without regard to notions, ideas, plans, organisation, plots, cautions and wariness, guesses of prophesy.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Punish the cheater always but sorry for wife and children dealing with the shit

She cheated and got caught and now she is caught again unknowingly it was

Karma as other comment

But I realized that the other cheater in first story didn't get punished

What happened to him

Did husband tie firecrackers to his dick and set off?

Be nice to know he got his

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Re: Jtwheels

The story was about and through the eyes and cunt of the cheating wife. There is no mention of what happened to her fuckbuddy or for that matter her husband. It's all from her perspective as screwed up as it is, it is still at this point a story of 'me'. The only thing I am confused about is if her finances are that tight how did she manage to buy him a new smart phone? She let him take hardcore pictures of them together, what did she think he was going to do with them? Maybe she should spend some time reading some LW stories on Lit, might give her some perspective. Signed: BTW

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Bitch

She deserved far more punishment than being labeled the slut she is!!!

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Just like practically every other caught cheater, this is a simple example of ‘woe is me’.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

One can only hope that karma keeps slapping the cheating birch in the face forever. I was worried for a second, thinking she was going to be finding happiness with her boyfriend. She ended up just being seen by everyone as the whore that she is.

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
ANATOMY IS LIKE DEATH HERE NOW NOT HERE NOW

what they should/must be aware is Physiology and its function on ones psyche with the nuclear family. TK U MLJ LV NV

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Yep, it IS tough.

And, who put herself into this nightmare?

Yep, I kept laughing😂😂🤣🤣

RanDog025RanDog025over 3 years ago
YES SIR, IT SURE IS!

MY X CAN ATTEST TO THAT KARMA! 5 STARS AND A THANK YOU TO CPETE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You missed out on more thing!

She should have got an STD from her one night stands!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

"Infidelity: The gift that keeps on giving!"

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Enjoy hell you cheating bitch. Help destroy another marriage.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

Well written, it truly felt and read like someone who truly realized how much they screwed up.

And yet while feeling how much they knew they screwed up there was nothing there to try and pull any sympathy out of the reader to give to the cheater.

Well done!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Yeah

Fucking cheating cunt. Is she dead yet?

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

The heman women haters club are out in force. You are all very small little men with so much rage that you come online and rant about fictional people. You all need therapy. Every single one of you. God help the women who chose to spend time with you. Sure they will agree with you to keep the peace but they will move on quickly. No woman with a shred of self respect wants to deal with middle aged men with an adolescent view of the world. People make mistakes, learn and grow. No one should ever be defined by the worst thing they have ever done. You think about that boys because we all know you have done or said some truly awful things no one should ever define YOU as being only that. Yeah, women cheat. So do men and you give them a much greater pass. How do I know? You go easy on cheating husband stories. Hypocritical little boys

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Toxic feminism believes that the cheating wife can do no wrong. He cheating is caused by her husband neglecting her or making some mistake. Any man who believes in fidelity is a controlling monster to these bitches. I despise cheaters of both, and there are only two , sexes and want to see both burned with the same fire. No passes for no consequences cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

AngelRider: "People make mistakes, learn and grow.". Yes, that is true but the person that cheated almost always destroyed someone. Why would we need to be so understanding?

fredbrownfredbrownover 2 years ago

Holy crap! We know nothing about the affair that exploded her first marriage - or - what hubs part was in causing it but then it has to get worse. The poor lady is beating herself over the head in guilt and living a paupers life with resentful children then do you give her some relief? Hell no you pile it on!

I write the above on orders from my wife, a woman that considers this story a hatchet job of the lowest order and

I agree with her ....... I am not as dumb as I look!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

Missed the point here too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good

More burn

Not quite toast

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 years ago

Twas a 3star to me until I started to think about it, the truth is my wife let no grass grow under her feet when it came to having affairs. I played blind so I didn't have to give up the comforts of married life. Cowardly of me I suppose ........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good but sad story. They say the lawyers are the ones who make out best from divorce. Very true. We don’t do the scarlet letter but life can be tough. Some comments are over the top with viciousness

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous