All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Princess'

by CuriousBi30

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This has happened to me

I have experienced it and can I just say I think you portrayed the feeling very very well! My daddy fucked me and still does every other night! Mmmmmm get ur dads to fuck u girls its amazing!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
welcome to the club

I'd slip in and out of the sweetest sleeps when Daddy's fingers opened me awake. Eager for the creaming swipes of his three middle fingers, I'd moan softly open wide and cum seated deeply into that stirring. First fingers, then warm wet tongue cum pressing the begged for plum-cock head. The hyman dissolved frosting over tremors and bursts from merely the tip least alone the girthy cum grip. Then pushing forward, a pain that only ended in creator given pleasure with screams of submisssion swallowed into muffled moans. Cunt stretched tight ripped in ecstasy the pulsing of Daddy's seedletting bone drizzling yanking cum again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Craig needs to fuxk my pussy

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I do not have a daughter but my wife's at the time 19 year old daughter begged me to pick her. I finally gave into lustful feelings and she is now 30 and we still suck at least twice a week.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous