All Comments on 'Conquest'

by thrice_horned_one

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
EpixrysonEpixrysonover 11 years ago
I loved it

and hope you will continue this story with more details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting but...

I think it would be better to remove the obvious Tolkien references, since you seem to be trying to place your story in an original world. Referencing Tolkien isn't bad per se, but when it's just taking names and races from his work... it's done very frequently, but isn't the mark of good fantasy. Also, there are several typos and other errors of carelessness throughout the story.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 11 years ago
Excellent

Thats a demon lord for you... >.> But wait... Bring her back to my chambers? o.O This could get interesting for her.

As for the references thing. Nothing is original anymore, not really. Using terms someone is familiar with so they can get a snap picture of what your communicating is easier and better than taking pages describing appearances.

rorschach81rorschach81over 11 years ago
Great start

Really liked it and can't wait for the next installment.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Mmm!

Your discription of the demon almost sounded like Thelios from Pandarus's story Sacrifice only your demon seems nastier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great start

Its pulls the reader to crave more of the story I really hope the next chapter is posted soon and if its longer it will be even better....

drews_lette11drews_lette11about 11 years ago
MORE!

I must have more. this is promising to be a good read.KEEP GOING PLEASE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Next

What happens next?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous