All Comments on 'Walking in Switzerland'

by grumpyg

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ChasBChasBover 11 years ago

An excellent little tale, and a bit sad, too, that Mo and Ali never met and exchanged their knowledge of Andy, and shared his love together. They seemed so similar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it started cheaply, but it redeems itself quickly. Poor Alison :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Was Andy a 10 year old wanker? He sounded way to immature to be even having sex. The panty thing was just creepy! He just meets the girl and she finds out he is a perv who gets off on panties like a 5th grader and also has a pee fetish. 9.5 out 10 girls would've called him a freak and ran the other way! Not to mention he was dull as hell! Well written story but it was really hard to like any thing about young Andy!

grumpyggrumpygover 11 years agoAuthor
An explanation

I feel that some readers may not have understood that Andy is very much controlled by his sister. I tagged the story 'mind control' as a hint. I also mentioned he's shy and a daydreamer. Mo has an incestuous relationship with Andy. She is also jealous of other girls getting his attention. He, like many teenage boys, finds his sister's panties irresistible. She uses her panties as a focus to hypnotise him, and allowing him to sniff her own body fluids strongly reinforces her control - that's the REAL reason the panties were in his rucksack. I can't help but wonder if Andy's father is to be her next victim. Watch this space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
no brains

once again a writer relies on the TAGS when he should use the subtitle or an introduction to tell what is in the story. READERS DO NOT WANT TO SEARCH FOR USLESS TAGS AT THE END OF A STORY.

prop69prop69about 9 years ago
disappointed

I disliked the ending. No writing to Allison or anything. Orgaisms in the train and you ignore her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hated the Ending...

Sorry, but this would have been a perfect story of a brother / sister relationship providing the confidence and experience that would eventually lead to a deep and meaningful relationship that could actually go somewhere. Unfortunately, you ruined it with you ending making the guy into a total thoughtless, self-centered cad that doesn't deserve a really sincere relationship with meaning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp

he had no mind of his own. Story was way to dependent on Mo.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
So disappointed

What is it with all you writers do you all go to the same stupid bloody school or what. I don't know how many stories I've read which started off being 5 star stories only to crash and burn bid time at the END...You wrote a near perfect story where Andy found love with Alison. Clearly she loved enough to give herself to him on the last day and for what. What a dumb fuck he is , he could have had the best of two worlds Alison his soulmate and his sister Mo his teacher, but no. One must feel sorry for Alison here to be used and then to be forgotten. Sorry You certainly lost me with this story . 2 stars only..

onlyfictiononlyfictionabout 8 years ago
@ Kookaburra8

You're right about us stupid writers and our one stupid school. Also, we charge too much money for access to our stupid stories that you read to the end.

The many awesome stories YOU have posted are so much better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
walk in switzerland.....

Some readers are stupid....very good story about a

brother and sisters love....

thank you, i loved this story....

puncturepunctureover 6 years ago

Beautiful story. More like that please

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Huge letdown

Going back to his sister was such a letdown!!!! She taught him so that he could be with other women, and as soon as he does, he runs straight back to teacher. Boo, hiss, hiss.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrumpyg@grumpyg
933 Followers
Just an ordinary British bloke. Happily married but still enjoy looking at ladies of any age. Very much prefer the smooth look. Incurable voyeur. Would much rather have very prolonged foreplay than a quickie. Can be romantic if it's the only option available. Likes: nude sunba...