All Comments on 'Sweet Drops Of Wicked Ch. 01-02'

by Dark_Destiny

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
First post, but not your first writing...

It shows, because it is error free and well contstucted. You write complete ideas and tell them conversationally. You express your ideas in a manner that makes the reader comfortable. Hopefully, we will see more from you, soon.

Good first post.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
NICE JOB SO FAR!!!

excellent lead in to your story! i hope for more from this journey!

Dark_DestinyDark_Destinyabout 11 years agoAuthor
FOR MY READERS - PLEASE READ!!!

Hi folks... so sorry that i neglected to mention that this IS NOT the end of this story. for from it, it is just the beginning! trust me, oh there is SO much more to this story! much more erotic, much more heart-felt, much more descriptive, much more of everything I'd hoped the story be by now, and hopefully what you'd wanted from me by now.

I AM HOPING that those who have enjoyed this story so far will give me their thoughts on how this story should progress, and drop me a line with your support (via email on this site). trust me. times are hard right now (not in a good way), so i could use all of the support i can get. If I can get ME back into shape then hopefully I can get Shay back into shape and continue writing a story that has been in my mind for a lot of years. And for those that don't want to provide via email, trust me, I still love you and still cherish you. Just give me a little bit of time. What I'm going thru is kinda serious. I don't want to lay my personal bare for all to see.m I hope you can respect that.

This story would have already been written, but to quote John Lennon: "life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I have A LOT GOING ON right now in my own life. I love Shay (my main character) to pieces and can't wait to write about her... but i gotta figure my own stuff out right now. Peace, love and prayers... THANK YOU!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous