All Comments on 'Topless in Paradise'

by dwfried

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Get real

Big boobs, anything over a B are definitely not a turn on. All this double D writing only serves to confirm a lack of writing skills. Usually includes silliness like gallons of cum, girls gushing, swallowing semen and other impossible situations.

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004over 11 years ago
Tell the story with dialog

Nice idea. Too much narrative. Perhaps you could tell the story via the conversation between you and your wife?

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Rather flat

The storytelling, that is, not Susan's breasts. Breaking the text up with a little dialogue would have helped, as we'd have heard her side of the situation.

vonWachsteinvonWachsteinover 11 years ago
Different strokes

Don't tell the author what his tastes are. Some people, myself included, like a more buxom woman. You don't, that's fine, but don't try to force your sexual preferences on others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lisa

show me

CletisCletisabout 11 years ago
nice memories

I liked this playful little story. Yes, it could have used some dialog, but at least it wasn't 2 or 3 pages with no dialog. It would be nice if the author would continue with more stories of Susan giving in.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
That is erotic

Just the right amount of sexy behavior and daring.

OBXromanceOBXromancealmost 9 years ago
Very Interesting, sounds sincere

Great Story! I think the reluctance at first is very common, and adds to the sensation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Topless on the beach

Enjoyed your story - sweet and sexy.

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 6 years ago
So modest!

Goodness you Americans are so inhibited!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous