All Comments on 'The Massage Girl'

by erectus123

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
erectus123erectus123over 11 years agoAuthor
truth is stranger than friction

when your sexual energy evaporate ( the result of "the happy ending" of a good massage), the mind seeks an alternative universe that is likewise incomprehensible

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
MASSEURS DO MORE THAN KNEAD

the full fill others needs. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

One of the great ones...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

THIS IS YOUR BEST!!!!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Cleveland9 months ago

An amazing combination of social and psychological insights, clever writing, and gawdawful doggerel. ("As if she was my chosen shrink / Nothing is closed to her, not even my sphinc- / ter....") Some of the images and lines are very good, though. I especially like, "The prostitute you favor has moved this day / Or is having her tits re-stuffed...." The character Su, a middle-aged Chinese woman, is complex and nicely realized. The poem would make a great epitaph--though it is the rare poet who could afford a tombstone large enough to hold it. Overall, I do like the poem.

erectus123erectus1238 months agoAuthor

To a Peter in Cleveland. Thanks, sir, I agree, yes it is too long a poem, I'd circumcise it, if I wrote it today. However, like long penises and large tombstones, like doggerel poems (what a lovely word) find favor among certain readers. I was in a time of reading Robert William Service when I wrote this poem years ago, but it still brings a tear to my eye. Where has Su gone? Massage girls are like passenger pigeons, once extinct they can't be found. I like the sphinc-shrink rhyme but in recent times maybe I've become too fond of 'asses' and other donkeys. In Southern Italy, the little burros are called 'chooch.' If you saw them you would want one for a pet. More useful than doodle dogs as they eat the high grass. Your intelligent comments are appreciated and respected.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usererectus123@erectus123
469 Followers
 Personal Bio Notes: I was born in Belfast, passing through my dear mother's loins, and that is where I find most comfort, passing through with other women, not my mother. I survived through the years of Irish troubles and immigrated to the USA after various family tragedies...